The Waters Of Hell

Hmmm…
How do i alleviate their pain and suffering?

By speaking up??

I totally agree.

I view good and evil - positive and negative - as the two poles of a battery; The positive pole(+) and the negative pole(-) which both plays very important roles in the transfer of electrons

And since there is nothing “negative” about the negative pole of a batttery, There’s definitely nothing negative about the dark self or the lower self.

A pole gives and the other receives…

1 Like

Hmm… Thanks for the insights!

Wow… Quite insightful!

Something just popped into my mind.
The chant to open the gates of hell…
Zazas zazas nasatanada zazas

Zazas zazas na satan ada zazas

It has satan in its letters hehehe
I wonder why

Hmm… I guess i need to embrace the darkness

I can hook you up with a pathworking meditation to get you started. Will have to be tomorrow though as im busy at the moment.

1 Like

Of course! I would really appreciate it.

“” GOD RULES.NET “” Go to bible dictionary. Genesis chapters 1-6. God is translated as " GODS " ( Plural ). Many Gods. INCLUDING OUR MAKERS.
Just so people are aware of this. As for what had you by the throat… Would visualizing White/gold light inside and around yourself help ? ( When this occurs again, if you can remember to do it. ) That can be tough in a life threatening situation. But it might work.
And the RAUM Meditation from the Joy of Satan website. Just type in ( raum meditation, youtube ) to see the video. I get energized from it. Sometimes over energized. This can add more personal power, positive energy to deal with any negative entities.

2 Likes

I will try that!
Thanks @jbkbmz