The Watchers/ Grigori

Alright anything personal I will send you in PM. I’ve just finished channeling Shamsiel so here are your answers.
You asked about the garden of Eden. He replied: “The garden of eden is a metaphor. None have dwelled in a physical garden paradise such as this. However such a place can exist.”
You asked if he was truly a guardian of the garden. He replied: “I hold keys to Paradise. I can say no more until you speak to me yourself.”

As a side note, I went on to ask questions myself. I asked what powers he held, what he could teach the Sorcerer, etc.
“I have all powers, but I can only use them in certain ways. I am duty bound. I can show you the way to Paradise, as I said. But you must be willing to sacrifice. I can show you the many ways of the Sun, both black and white, the ins and outs. You have much to learn child. Forego the crutches when you speak to me again. I have power to heal, and I can teach you the same. Your primary limitations are those you place on yourself.”

8 Likes

As to what he means by “duty bound”, I have no idea. No spirit has ever spoken that way to me before. I know what he means by crutches but I’m not sharing that.

1 Like

This was my altar

6 Likes

This is interesting. Thank you and shamsiel! He’s quite a intriguing Spirit. Glad he responded back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s all for tonight. I have a very important family matter to attend to. I have a relative who is very sick and I’m going to attempt a healing!

3 Likes

Take care!

1 Like

Hope he will get better. Stay strong!

1 Like

Very powerful.

1 Like

@Raven_Maleficus I just finished your request and I will type it all up in PM tomorrow because I’m very tired.

1 Like

Here was the ritual setup ! Part of it anyway. I’ll pm some more photos.

3 Likes

I think I empathized that. I can hardly do a damn thing for some reason

1 Like

Always remember to take your time when you need it. You to @J.A.Ragnarson!

Take care friends!

1 Like

@FraterMagni I Channeled Kokabiel today. The short version is he said he will teach you to give life, heal, etc. I haven’t checked that against the mythology but I don’t care about that. I’ll send you the full channeling session later once I listen to the recording again!

4 Likes

Oh damn, I’m next :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Would you eventually be willing to channel Tamiel? I’m curious in what he is willing to teach and how he aids ascending.

1 Like

Thank you my friend!

1 Like

For Shemyaza. What is the true pronunciation of the Tetragrammaton? What can you tell us of YHWH?

1 Like

I know you asked us to request one or two, but this is really for any of them that is up for answering. A simple question. What am I missing? (Ex what eludes me?)

1 Like

Yes I can do that.

1 Like

Shemyaza has nothing to do with YHVH. I’ve asked The Watchers about the Enoch mythology and they don’t really care for it. What his name entails is that he knows our true divine names. He’s given me mine.
To answer how to pronounce Tetragrammaton. It is pronounced “Yah-ho-vah”

5 Likes