The void meditation (my experience)

So I just finished the void meditation by @AdamThoth and all I can say is I’m amazed let me explain. I had just finished reading your full post-Adam and I was intrigued so I thought I’d give it a go.
I began with the 3 suns the first red sun caused my body to go limp except my torso and neck which got quite stiff I then continued with the Yellow sun removing all my worries and mundane thoughts luckily I had already been quite relaxed so I got through this very easily when I got to the white run i started seeing images of spirits with jagged and almost cut open mouths luckily this didn’t bother me at all
and shortly after weird little white imp-like creatures with no eyes in their sockets would just crawl over me I just kind of mentally shook them off.
Then I finished the white sun feeling relaxed I imagined a spiral staircase it was black and white with a castle-like design and each step was white and black only monochrome in color.
The second I stepped on the eleventh step of the stairway I heard a Clap it was Audible I could hear it so clearly but it was strange like if it was in my head where the noise came from and it echoed but it was audible and then what came with that was the Word Satan I had got the impression that the clap came from him at the bottom of the staircase and I saw satan honestly I can’t describe how he looks no horns just a black figure with a smile and devilish eyes yet charismatic I made my way down the stairs hearing my foot steps echo then I reached the last foot step I felt like I wasen’t even in this world although I could hear the cars out side and my computer fan rumbling I felt I was somewhere else. I felt welcomed at the last step and a sense of “Welcome back! it’s been awhile! we knew you would return!” that’s the feeling I got and then I stepped into the void I could feel Satans presence immediately and I felt him welcome me back home I stepped into the void and hovered in blackness seeing the staircase disappear behind me and when I looked forward I could see these beings they looked like masses of blackness Blacker than the void! they looked at me as if they were analyzing me and then they turned back to each other continuing what looked like a conversation I felt welcomed but then just after all of that my Mom walked into my room and asked if I was alright (why is it always the moms that interrupt? lol) I got up and felt Different right now I feel disconnected from this world but not in an ungrounded kind of sense like if I activated something within me and now I am radically different from most of mankind I looked at my mom and she asked to stop looking at her she said it was like my gaze was penetrating into her soul and I laughed it off and I got the shakes like crazy even as I type this. All i can say is this will be a wonderful addition to my daily meditations and thank you @AdamThoth

16 Likes

how do you do this meditation I’m interested?

1 Like

Here you go

4 Likes

thank you so much is it ok to do it at night
also I know how you feel about your parents my mom will stand at the stairs sometimes calling me when I meditate lol

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words I’m happy that my meditation has done so much good for so many seeking to reach that place where one can begin to achieve results. Cheers!

6 Likes

When I was in the void this sigil appeared before me what do you think it means?

3 Likes

you I think.

2 Likes

I was just thinking of that possibility.

1 Like

could be your mark or sigil or something along those lines

2 Likes

Multiple versions of the same sigil appeared this was simply the one that stuck out to me the most.

3 Likes

Oh yeah that’s the symbol for the personal godform. The self the spiritual body, or as Crowley calls it the holy guardian angel or fallen angel. It’s telling you to seek your higher self and realize that you are the god force in your own universe. You can use it to connect to your own personal super consciousness. As you become more connected it will personalize to reflect more of your individual self. Cheers!

2 Likes

or that

1 Like

Thats fucking cool. Hell yea umma use it!

3 Likes

And thats why I got the headache… Makes sense

2 Likes

Yea I got 3 other versions that appeared are those different aspects of me?

2 Likes

Yup

1 Like

I saw this pic of your sigil in the other thread you made about it and was interested in the fact that I saw a similar image in one of my Void Meditations. I’m still weak in it. I mainly hear syllables in my ear (nothing intelligible) and get random visual impressions of silk, reptile scales, and the color red, but I saw a similar sigil-like symbol myself, only it was upside down in comparison to your’s and the three curved arms were thicker and longer, reminding me of a three toed bird’s foot or something, upside down, with a little bulb on the bottom like an ankle.

1 Like

Yea I just drew it thin but the overall sigil was Thicker like you are describing.

1 Like

Mine was kind of like this.

1 Like

The first thing that came to mind was Atlantis…
I think we’re on to something :thinking:

2 Likes