The voice

My thought on the LGD, not adept myself, that we have to face our entire mind and shadow self, and accept truths. That would include our shortcomings. That might actually be of use to both the Dwellers.

Iā€™m not sure why its only certain times it happens but I notice when Iā€™m in a dream or astral travelling I will hear myself speaking. Except it isnā€™t ā€œmeā€ its a higher or lower self. HGA and HGD would be pretty good descriptions.Neither of them feel like complete on their own. Feels like three of us together would be a god.

The higher self feels very regal and radiates light and carries a sword. She speaks very proper english.She is also very stuck up and rigid in
her beliefs.I always have the impulse to apologize for her.

The lower self has two sets of horns, wings and has translucent skin like a snakes. She doesnā€™t have any weapons. If something attacks her she uses the skin like a cloak to defend herself. She told me she ate the higherself and thatā€™s why I havenā€™t heard her.

I wonder if it would help to give the voice a form so you could speak to it? Or create a mental space so you could speak.

I created a pitch black room in my mind with one chair where I sit and she sits on the floor below me. So she doesnā€™t overcome my conciousness and i stay in control.

Or speak into a mirror?

2 Likes

Hey @AdamThoth what do you think

1 Like

Oh yeah thatā€™s just clairaudience, itā€™s normal and nothing to be afraid of. I remember the first time I experienced it I was child and it was a spirit calling out my name. It was a spirit I would come to later know as a friend.
All that beside the point, what you were experiencing is clairaudience.
I would recommend posting this in Common Experience among Magicians, thread. Cheers!
Iā€™m happy to see people making progress. :blush:

3 Likes

It wasnā€™t outside voice, it was within me.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s correct thatā€™s how it works out. You hear it inside your head but in the areas in the skull above the ears.

3 Likes

But the source of the voice is what Iā€™m looking for. It seems to be apart or related to me some how but we canā€™t seem to get to the bottom of it. I know itā€™s normal Iā€™m not afraid. Just want to explore this, I believe it might be useful for the ā€œgoalā€.

3 Likes