The voice

When I first started out I was involved in a lot of group rituals. My friend would say that there was my voice that spoke during evocation (she never spoke when I was performing an evocation) then there was a deeper “demonic” voice that would be just a second behind mine saying the same thing that “was and wasn’t my voice”. Then the two voices (mine and the deep voice) would then being to speak at the same time. Lately me and @Aluriel have been performing group rituals on Kik and he has reported the same thing as if it’s “not just you talking anymore”. Last night me and @Eye_of_Ra performed a ritual and the exact same thing was reported. Except, it doesn’t have to be just magickal anymore, it just happens outside of ritual and basically all the time. Any ideas?

The best way I can liken it to something mundane is when Raven from teen Titans gets angry and there’s her voice and a “demon” voice speaking at once or in Dragon Ball Super when Goku uses Ultra Instinct and there’s two voices there (specifically when he screams).

6 Likes

Interesting :thinking: ive noticed similar phenomena when i recite the dark staot in and out of ritual. Im not the only one who’s had this happen. A few people on the BmoA group noted similar experiences during devotional periods to the litianies. The idea that surfaced was is it has to do with the voice of the “inner guru” awakening within self and becoming more anchored in this plane.

4 Likes

Same thing has been happening to me ever since I started to work with Samael, becoming possessed like a lot of times, plus sharing energy/merging of our essences…
It’s not anything like horror movie stuff lol just a normal voice… well, as normal as it can be
I’m taking it a good sign… I can feel it in my vocal cords sometimes.

3 Likes

I wonder if it’s my godforms

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know… Where’s that one guy with all the answers when you need him? Lol

1 Like

I think it’s your Godform personally

1 Like

But which one? Lol

Oh Idk lol

Probably the one we talked about last night

1 Like

Yea could be

1 Like

Seems that way, as you work more with them, essences mix between the dense and ethereal bringing them to the forefront of consciousness on the mental sphere and raising your vibration to theirs while lowering theirs to better anchor it in this plane for easier manifestation if that makes sense.

I have noticed as i preform the ignition of the black sun, a ritual that awakens and aligns the self with the divs and the black sun within. my voice will at times shift with no conscious effort on my part. A similar shift in internal and physical voice happens when i am preforming kunda yoga as well.

4 Likes

Within you :stuck_out_tongue: evoke your god of knowledge,wisdom and magick. Put another way, Evoke Your Personal sorcerer supreme. :grin:

Alternativly you can also ask Odin or Azazel about this line of inquiry. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sounds to me like it is your daemon, you in other words, future self. I could be wrong but that is what it sounds like to me, badass though great thread!

2 Likes

Well, coming from RHP sources, we all have two guardians, the lesser being the HGD, and the greater the HGA. Two authors of RHP material havennoted everyone wants to meet the HGA, and ignore the HGD.

2 Likes

HGD HDA? Sorry man not knowing the lingo haha :wink:

1 Like

My upg says those are other names that refer to the godform

Seems our theory is confirmed. The time has come.

1 Like

Holy guardian angel and holy guardian demon

2 Likes

ahh thank you amigo!

@Oldways1 … W.E. Butler and Israel Regardie named them Dwellers or Guardians of the Threshold. The Higher Self or Holy Guardian Angel is primarily worked through a system like Abramelin the Mage, or other exercises to transcend the self, like Loyola’s/Ignatius exercises. That is termed the Greater GOT/DOT, much like Metatron is the Greater Countenance, while the Holy Guardian Daemon is the Lesser, like Sandalphon being the Lesser Countenance.

1 Like

I get some of that but honestly am not familiar enough to add anything haha :wink:

1 Like