The voice of magick

Hello Guys,

I saw last night some EA’s videos regarding his latest work Black magick, in which you know he talks a lot about the ‘‘Voice’’ of magick. Something that actually haunted my mind the whole night last night.

So i will give you a quick introduction of the events that happened to me today and made me want to make this post.

So today, i meet up with a Black magician (Same individual i spoke about in my previous post ''My weird introduction to haitian/Dominican voudoun), who agreed to take as my teacher/instructor into the systems used in my country Dominican Republic.

Today was our first meeting together after we decided to do this, in which we spoke on how i am going to get my ‘‘Strength’’(Meaning spirits to aid me and guide me) and i will need 2, a spirit to help me work, White magick or to protect myself, others and healing other ppl, and a dark entity for the opposite, always having a balance between the two.

He stated that he was recently told about a Haitian who has Loa’s under his power and is at the point of dying, and was advised that he might be interested in ‘‘Transfering’’ through an agreement his ‘‘Mysteries’’ or spirits, in this case Loa’s, and that the only way for me to get one of this spirits to walk/work with/for me i will be asked to ‘‘Pay’’ something or ‘‘Commit myself to it’’ something he told me i should never accept because will almost always end up killing me, teling me that the easiest way for me to get these type of Loa to work/walk with me without losing something or commit myself to anything will be by giving him somebody i decide to kill, he told me to think this through and think if there is somebody that has actually done somethg wrong to me, even the smallest disrespect will do, and to make sure is somebody i really want dead for something he/she has done to me before, and to rest assure that this wont comeback to me since the person i chose, did something worng initially to deserve this and this wont be held against me, and for that reason after that moment on, i will have to do my best to never disrespect or do nothing wrong to anybody, because by doing that i am giving somebody the power to do the same to me. I dindt have to think a lot about it, theres 2 individuals that are on my waiting list for something like this.

So we agreed that we will be doing 2 weeks from now, and i will keep you guys posted on that.

Anyways, after we discussed all of this, i decided to ask about how he learned candle magick since i saw his altar full of candles that he said were ongoing works he has for clients, i saw all the diferent type of candles and colors he was using, something very meticulous and abviously experienced on, i told him i wanted to know becaused i started practicing and studying candle magick a few days ago.

He then told me, that he never studied that, and that i wont have to do it either, after i get my ‘‘Strenght’’ Or ‘‘Mysteries’’. he stated that when he needs to do any magick work, he is just told what to do how to do it, not through a voice, but just the feeling of knowing what to do, and he just goes with it, to acomplish whatever he has to acomplish. He explains that is the way he uses to work, he has no boundaries, he works with any system or spirits without ever studying the system before, just by pure ‘‘Intuition’’.

Anyways, i though it was cool for me to share this here, since EA has been talking about this a lot lately, and i was under the impression that he was the only magician following this so deeply, since none of the other occult authors i’ve read talk about it this way, always following things through specific systems. And i was impressed to know that this gentleman that took me as his apprentice learned and practice magick for over 50 years and he has read just 1 book, (The book of St. Cyprian) who he studied at the age of 11 when he found it in his father’s room.

And the rest just by following ‘‘The voice of Magick’’ or his ‘‘Intuition’’

I’mvery interested to hear how this turns out especially the death curses.

Sounds like what they call the “Voice of seeing” in Castaneda’s books. It’s a very peculiar feeling that conveys information, not in words or images, just through a feeling that is more precise than words or images ever could be.

First time it happened to me, I had just made some sports bets (which was something of a ritual behavior at the time), and as we were leaving, I was struck with the most peculiar feeling. It literally stopped me dead in my tracks, and my friend asked what was wrong. I had the absolute certainty that two hockey teams were going to tie. I went back, bought another 2 dollar ticket which won me over 300.

ALWAYS listen to the vice of seeing, even if it tells you to sit and there’s a puddle. Not doing so has always turned out disastrously for me. A wet ass is an objection of the ego, it doesn’t give a damn about your ego, and neither should you.

According to CC lore, the voice of seeing can NEVER be wrong. Seeing is basically seeing the ones and zeroes behind the matrix. It’s the raw data before we assemble it into the world we’re familiar with. In reality, we are seeing all the time, in order to obtain that raw data on which to base our illusory representations. Because we see all the time, this is what allows insights based on that raw data to get through.

The voice of seeing IS you. Don’t mistake it for something else. A weird version of you perhaps, but you none the less.

The core precept of CCs magical style is based entirely on seeing, exact same as the guy you’re describing. You should ask him if he’s experienced full on seeing, which is observing the raw data directly. Some fucked up shit that is.

You can never be 100% sure of anything unless you’ve seen it for yourself.

I did read CC’s books i love them, You are right in most things.

What i think is when it comes to ‘‘Seeing’’ it is more like ‘‘Seeing’’ things with your third eye, because by ‘‘Seeing’’ you were able to see the truth of things, and it was a ability that Don juan used to turn on and off, always linked to his eyes if i dont recall, i belive that this ‘‘Voice of magick’’ is of the same sort of ‘‘Magick Senses’’ as Don juan ‘‘Seeing’’, but not exactly the same one, i’d call ‘‘Seeing’’, the ‘‘Sight of Magick’’ being more in tuned with your Sigh sense.

And this ‘‘Voice’’ EA talks about is more intune with your ‘‘Hearing sense’’ But to a level in which, all of your senses ‘‘Hear’’ or ‘‘Persive’’ this information at the same time, your core being or soul is the one who hears this voice, so it is not a spoken voice but more like ‘‘Intuition’’ as it purest.

I am not saying that this it the way it is, but after meditating a while about it, it is what came to me, i’d like to discuss this further tho’ hope ppl jumps in and give their opinion, on ‘‘Seeing’’ and ‘‘The voice of magick’’.

I think it comes through as voice because we’re not aware of how we’re seeing. You’re getting the seeing information anyways, you’re just not always directly aware of it. When DJ would turn it on and of, he was just becoming aware of something that happens all the time. Like how your heart is beating, you’re you’re not always aware of it, you take it for granted. Seeing would be the equivalent of stopping and listening to your heart beat.

He is very uneducated when it comes to the theorical aspect of any magick system, or magick what so ever, as i said before he has read just one book on occultism, and is the book of St.Cyprian, i did read the book, and the book is just full of spells, rituals, pacts, evokations, and making of talismans and amulets.

After that all his knowledge comes from the ‘‘Strength’’ (Or spirits he has), and following his intuition, to a point in which he uses Candle magick on a very advance lvl, without ever studying the system itself.

something else that i forgot to mention about this before, is that when i asked him about the candles, he said that he mostly uses it, to make the customers belive that he actually needs a candle to ‘‘Read’’ them, but that he don’t really needs them, and people might unappreaciate his work, if he does the job without involving any of this, so basically he states that he can do candle magick without the candles, healing and things like that, with just the power he has developed throughout this time.

It is scary sometimes, cuz when we talk through the phone he’s able to see everyone around me, where i am, what im wearing and all that, you never get used to that, always gives me the chills lol.

[quote=“Onyx, post:1, topic:6979”]He then told me, that he never studied that, and that i wont have to do it either, after i get my ‘‘Strenght’’ Or ‘‘Mysteries’’. he stated that when he needs to do any magick work, he is just told what to do how to do it, not through a voice, but just the feeling of knowing what to do, and he just goes with it, to acomplish whatever he has to acomplish. He explains that is the way he uses to work, he has no boundaries, he works with any system or spirits without ever studying the system before, just by pure ‘‘Intuition’’.

Anyways, i though it was cool for me to share this here, since EA has been talking about this a lot lately, and i was under the impression that he was the only magician following this so deeply, since none of the other occult authors i’ve read talk about it this way, always following things through specific systems.[/quote]

That’s something you find a lot among practitioners of core shamanism, to intuitively know how to do a certain thing - it’s how I do most of my own work, rituals, etc., and how the people I stayed in contact with from my training days often worked.

The whole CS field is more into the love & light world than the occult, and most of the written materials are about healing and “serving the greater good” but the core ideas about intuition and knowing are there, and people who learn those methods tend to automatically fall into this kind of thing after a while.

It’s possible that the linking factor there is an openess to receive; your friend, because of his connection to his spirits, and in CS because there’s a heavy emphasis on walking in both worlds at once, and not looking to over-complicate stuff with ceremonies, which are usually all about boundaries and conditionality

It crosses over into some chaos magick as well, my partner sometimes finds “power objects” of various kinds that resemble sigils he’s charged, and finding one usually results in the outcome of that sigil-working coming into manifestation… he sometimes just follows his nose for a while, mooching round the streets or second-hand shops, until he find something that links to his work.

It’s a weird approach, and hard to explain to people who want planetary correspondences and so on to be exact before they even pick up a grimoire, but one that evidently arises naturally from any magickal path that’s followed with sincerity.

You are a sexy ass woman! im in love with you, but im pretty sure you know that by now :stuck_out_tongue:

OOOH, this thread is just so perfecf. I had posted something associated with this on another thread. It’s about the coming back of the great king. I can’t explain well how I got the theory in a way that I won’t look like a delusional one to everyone here. This thread have just openned up how I really got that seem-to-be imaginary idea.

I’ve discussed there how many raw resources forms into seeing the whole big picture.

Here’s my share:
What you are calling as “The Voice” is also known as “The I”. It is often perceived as if a different entity but really is part of you. The voice that seem to be just an intuition comes from or is an ability(explain this later) of this part of yourself. It’s the same case as visions,feelings intuitions(varies from how the person will likely associate it, he may call it imagination or recreation or such),…etc. I say, ability, because they are really natural abilities of that part of your self. They’re just perceived like thrown to you from somewhere or someone because you are divided into two. The first is what you know as yourself. This was developed under many circumstances that made you perceive it more as the reality. This also associates with the idea that we are just using 10% of our brain. The second is the part of yourself that you perceive less. This associates with the other 90% of the brain not used. So this is “The I” in christian doctrines also called higher self in varied areas, godself in here, and some other terms.

Combining this two will unlock your full self, your godself. This process varies in terms from place to place or community to community. It is called reaching higher self as most know, awakening of the kundalini, and maybe some that I haven’t yet encountered.

In the situation where some say that they"ve reached their higher self, what they mean is that they have accessed their higher self. That means they have tuned themselves but not to the extent that they already have merged the two as one. This is just the same as having random visions naturally. The only difference is, in the later, the higher self is the one who tries to communicate. Actually this merging or meeting of the two happens many times and clues sprout, like the raw informations, but we don’t notice them or atleast we noticed something but we ignore them because we can’t understand its nature or don’t know how to use the informations therefor rejecting the association of the two parts of ourselves. The rejection of this association of the two for many times is actually what made barrier between the two.

hooo, pass out, I’m hungry.
I’ll continue if any one wants to.

Well hey, I dunno what brought that on, but thanks for the compliment! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Arann, post:9, topic:6979”]OOOH, this thread is just so perfecf. I had posted something associated with this on another thread. It’s about the coming back of the great king. I can’t explain well how I got the theory in a way that I won’t look like a delusional one to everyone here. This thread have just openned up how I really got that seem-to-be imaginary idea.

I’ve discussed there how many raw resources forms into seeing the whole big picture.

Here’s my share:
What you are calling as “The Voice” is also known as “The I”. It is often perceived as if a different entity but really is part of you. The voice that seem to be just an intuition comes from or is an ability(explain this later) of this part of yourself. It’s the same case as visions,feelings intuitions(varies from how the person will likely associate it, he may call it imagination or recreation or such),…etc. I say, ability, because they are really natural abilities of that part of your self. They’re just perceived like thrown to you from somewhere or someone because you are divided into two. The first is what you know as yourself. This was developed under many circumstances that made you perceive it more as the reality. This also associates with the idea that we are just using 10% of our brain. The second is the part of yourself that you perceive less. This associates with the other 90% of the brain not used. So this is “The I” in christian doctrines also called higher self in varied areas, godself in here, and some other terms.

Combining this two will unlock your full self, your godself. This process varies in terms from place to place or community to community. It is called reaching higher self as most know, awakening of the kundalini, and maybe some that I haven’t yet encountered.

In the situation where some say that they"ve reached their higher self, what they mean is that they have accessed their higher self. That means they have tuned themselves but not to the extent that they already have merged the two as one. This is just the same as having random visions naturally. The only difference is, in the later, the higher self is the one who tries to communicate. Actually this merging or meeting of the two happens many times and clues sprout, like the raw informations, but we don’t notice them or atleast we noticed something but we ignore them because we can’t understand its nature or don’t know how to use the informations therefor rejecting the association of the two parts of ourselves. The rejection of this association of the two for many times is actually what made barrier between the two.

hooo, pass out, I’m hungry.
I’ll continue if any one wants to.[/quote]

This my friend, is the complete base of Samael aun weor’s (He claimed to be the reencarnation of the archangel Samael) ‘‘Gnosis’’, it goes 100% with your theory, and deeper, it is a esoteric school i used to be part of, they are pretty knowledgeable, and practice white magick only, but they based all that in the theory that we used just a small % of our brain capacity, and by following the cristic doctrine, they aim to unlock the full capacity of the brain, incorporationg lots of esoteric ideas, all together from kabalah to elemental magick and so on, they put lots of emphasis in awakening the kundalini also, which in their teachings is only awakened by sexual magick.

Well it goes deeper than that, i’d sent you a few books i have on this, but unfortunally they are all in spanish :confused:

From The Fire from Within, page 55.

“When seers see, something explains everything as a new alignment takes place,” he continued “it’s a voice that tells them in their ear what’s what. If that voice is not present, what the seer is engaged in is not seeing.

After a moment’s pause, he continued explaining the voice of seeing. He said it was equally fallacious to say that seeing was hearing, because it was infinitely more than that, but that seers has opted to use sound as a gauge of a new alignment.

He called the voice of seeing a most mysterious inexplicable thing. “My personal conclusion is that the voice of seeing belongs only to man”, he said, “It happens because talking is something that no one else besides man does. The old seers believed it was the voice of an overpowering entity intimately related to mankind, a protector of man. The new seers found out that entity, which they called the mold of man, doesn’t have a a voice. The voice of seeing for the new seers is something quite incomprehensible: they say it’s the glow of awareness playing on the Eagle’s emanations as a harpist plays on a harp.”

You can get the voice of seeing without actually seeing directly.
It’s not really a voice, more of a feeling you understand as words. You really can’t miss it, as it’s a very distinct feeling.
Understandable how people could attribute this to some superior entity, but it comes from our ability to see, which we actually do non-stop without being aware of it.

The reason it would be a voice is not really that incomprehensible to me at all. Magic always conforms to your personal paradigms. Talking and words is an archetypal feature which runs deep.

I like his style.

[quote=“The Cusp, post:12, topic:6979”]From The Fire from Within, page 55.

“When seers see, something explains everything as a new alignment takes place,” he continued “it’s a voice that tells them in their ear what’s what. If that voice is not present, what the seer is engaged in is not seeing.

After a moment’s pause, he continued explaining the voice of seeing. He said it was equally fallacious to say that seeing was hearing, because it was infinitely more than that, but that seers has opted to use sound as a gauge of a new alignment.

He called the voice of seeing a most mysterious inexplicable thing. “My personal conclusion is that the voice of seeing belongs only to man”, he said, “It happens because talking is something that no one else besides man does. The old seers believed it was the voice of an overpowering entity intimately related to mankind, a protector of man. The new seers found out that entity, which they called the mold of man, doesn’t have a a voice. The voice of seeing for the new seers is something quite incomprehensible: they say it’s the glow of awareness playing on the Eagle’s emanations as a harpist plays on a harp.”

You can get the voice of seeing without actually seeing directly.
It’s not really a voice, more of a feeling you understand as words. You really can’t miss it.
Understandable how people could attribute this to some superior entity, but it comes from our ability to see, which we actually do non-stop without being aware of it.

The reason it would be a voice is not really that incomprehensible to me at all. Magic always conforms to your personal paradigms. Talking and words is an archetypal feature which runs deep.

I like his style.[/quote]

Wow, i really liked this, makes sense with the idea i had in my head, do you by any chance have that book in PDF?

It’s ridiculous how many online sources there are to get those books.

PDF
http://www.cdkkt.com/dant/docs/Esoterica/Castaneda/The%20Fire%20from%20Within%20.pdf

This site free audio versions, as well a selection of choice quotes from each book.
http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/djintro.html

It’s ridiculous how many online sources there are to get those books.

PDF
http://www.cdkkt.com/dant/docs/Esoterica/Castaneda/The%20Fire%20from%20Within%20.pdf

This site free audio versions, as well a selection of choice quotes from each book.
http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/djintro.html[/quote]

Ahh ok, i had that book in spanish, didnt recognize the name in english, and yes there are lots of sources to get books online these days, we have it easy compared to times before the internet.

Thanks tho, imma read that book this time, didn’t read it, when i had it.