The use of MDMA (ecstasy) to ehance magickal ability

One drug I don’t see anyone mentioning is MDMA or ecstasy. I have seen and had some amazing experiences with this drug. I don’t know if this drug opens kundalini energy or mimics it but it sure opens doors in your brain and chakras.
But if used improperly it can fuck you up for life and you could end up in the mental hospital. It is a drug that can speed up your evolution, wake up dormant areas of the brain, increase magickal ability, and can lead to the attainment of siddhis.

Let me first tell you that everything I post in this thread is 100% true and accurate and there is no embellishing or exaggeration whatsoever. That being said let me tell you about a girl I once knew and her experience of ecstasy that I witnessed myself.
This girl was only 18 years old at the time and had incredible magickal ability. She had attained many siddhis by this time. One siddhi that I know she had was telepathy. She was 100% fully telepathic. I’m not going to mention all the other abilities she had as this one siddhi should give you an idea of how advanced she was.

Most of her life growing up was extremely difficult. Her mom used to have even greater magickal ability but lost it all and forgot it all. Her mom had a stroke which caused her to loose her ability and forget about everything magickal she ever experienced. Her mom purposely wanted to forget and so she did. When my friend (the daughter) was a teenager she experimented with all types of psychedelic drugs. She claimed it enhanced her abilities and helped her see and stay on the right path in life. She used to tell me how shrooms helped her be in two places at once. She also used to do ecstasy occasionally but never talked much about what it did to her.

At one point in her life, when she was about 18 years old, she was faced with some incredibly difficult choices. She decided to pop around 7 or 8 pills of ecstasy in one sitting. She could have died, but the next day she ended up in the mental ward in the hospital. She had to be tied down because she lost it. Because she was already advanced she figured out how to stabilize/balance all the energy that was making her crazy. After a few days she was out but was not the same person I knew.

It was like a good portion of her ego was missing. She went on to tell me that every time you do ecstasy it takes a part of you. And this time it took a really big part of her. It seemed to work the same way as other practices like yoga that one seeks to evolve and gain abilities by destroying more and more of the ego. The more ego you dissolve the more you become one with everything and advance magickally. It seems like the drug ecstasy can speed up this process unnaturally.

Even though she had incredible abilities before, after the ecstasy overdose her abilities were unreal. She could create instantaneous magickal effects on the physical plane by mere thought. She became almost godlike. Her eyes were often glowing just like people who have kundalini raised. When I asked her what the ecstasy did to her she said “It opened a door that should have been closed”. Whenever she talked to me or other people it seemed like she was pretending to fit in. Like she had to pick a personality and try to stick with it. It actually took a long time after the overdose for her to really be able to fit in with society. She never lost it though after she came out of the mental ward, she was always under control. The ecstasy made her advance too far too fast. This all happened about 15 years ago. Due to her experience I chose to experiment with ecstasy myself but I won’t post those experiences here. Maybe in a new thread if anyone is interested.

3 Likes

I would like to hear what you have to say. I have never taken X in a magical setting, but I have tried it. In fact, that was my “gateway” drug, if there is such a thing. I can see who it can be used in sex magick but I am curious how it can be used as a tool to enhance magical ability. My guess would have to be using it while doing chi quong exercises or tai chi? No?

I have always heard it leaves holes in your brain, but those are the same guys that made Refer Madness, soooo hearing what your post implies is quite of interest.

Most drugs always seem to imply thar seretonin is the neuralogical factor that gives the effect on the body in whatever way. So if one was skilled enough naturally dumping said chemical in the brain would be some form of explanation. Kinda like what DMT does for the pineal gland. Or what heroin does for astral projection.

Im not sure about technique (im going out on a limb here) for I would hypothesise that there is a form of Kryia or some form of yogic exercise that does that. Kinda seems like you would have to be careful weeding that garden.

However, if you are saying that you can take MDMA to do this would it be like how a soldier would take an adrenaline shot before going out on the field. Or is this a long term change?

1 Like

Even though I’ve quit using DMT as a tool to explore and loosen myself up I’d love to hear about your experience.

As for drugs enhancing any type of Magickal ability, I think it really depends. For some it is the perfect way to experience a shifted assemblage point and confirm to themselves that the ordinary reality is not set in stone, that there is indeed limitless possibility and they themselves are capable of so much more. For me DMT led to absurdly complex conversations with my higher self and later entire lives constructed to explore concepts. Give it to the wrong person though and all they’ll utter is love and oneness and that the trees have souls. The problem is that many people cannot handle a shift of consciousness without losing their original point of reference, hence it becomes an isolated event. Now this can be inspiring and educating but have little to do with Magick, change under will. Your will has become that of a 5 year old that is intrigued by anything and everything.

I personally quit using DMT because of two reasons. First of all the journeys were going further and further and became extremely long (time wasn’t around over there). It destabilized me to the extreme, I easily needed days to recover and go back to caring about the “normal” world in the slightest (I don’t rattle that easily as far as shifts of the assemblage point go, this was very extreme). The journeys became small lives outside of this one: first death, then time in the expanded universe as a free being and then rebirth, only in the same old body that at that point seemed more like a prison than anything else. The second reason is that I realized that if I kept doing it I would have to permanently shift at some point, I was going so far down the rabbit hole I knew I either wasn’t coming back or I had to quit it. I concluded I wasn’t ready to end my attempt to breach the human experience with non-ordinary reality - to be honest I don’t think I ever had a choice no matter how tempting it was at times.

After I quit DMT it were harsh times for me, the wonder had fled my life. Gone were the non-physical entities and guides, the demons that haunted me if I crossed their territory and the tremendous containers of consciousness I could tap into. The use had changed me in ways, I could feel what people were thinking, advise them on their energetic state, speak to the HS flawlessly in my mind and some other minor things. It however did not stack up even slightly to the loss of being truly free. I thus needed to learn how to shift on my own, which I eventually learned through dreams even though it took (and still requires) an absurd amount of will and energy.

Let me start out by saying that before I tried X for the first time, I experimented with lots of other types of psychedelics and became very familiar with the different states of mind they brought me too. Although DMT I never tried, cause I could not and still not find it anywhere, it has always been on my to do list. I truly believe that psychedelic drugs can serve a positive purpose in spirituality if not abused. Even the ancient yogis used to use alcohol at certain stages for the sole purpose of their spiritual ascent. My personal experiences with X have led me to believe, that its effect on spiritual ascent is like that of no other.

I have found that ecstasy (MDMA) is some way closely tied in to the effects of Kundalini. I decided to do it the for the first time after I seen what happened to my friend when she popped 7 or 8 pills in one sitting ( I know I was crazy for trying since she ended up in the mental ward for a few days) When I did it for the first time I popped 3 pills in one sitting. One of the first things I felt was sinking into deep depression. I mean it was the most deepest black hole, hopelessness, despair, I have ever felt, but it lasted only a few minutes. Words can not describe it. The reason it was so short was because as soon as I felt it, I ran to bed, hid under the covers, and started doing pranayama(deep breathing) exercises that I knew.
Within a matter of minutes I felt the exact opposite; complete serenity and heavenly bliss like no other. During this stage I kept my eyes closed, but it was as though I could see everything all around me, like I had 360 degree vision. It was the most intense feeling of being one with everything and being able to see in my mind everything around me and even every room in the house at once although my eyes were closed. It was surreal. Looking back I know this was a Samadhi like experience caused by chemical means.
The next day, I was extremely sensitive to all types of energy. Being in close proximity to people would give me chills and goose bumps on my arms. Certain people would give me chills up and down my back. The energy in my body would react differently with different people. Then for the duration of about a week I experienced a moderate persistent depression. It would be a few months before I did X again.

The next time I did X, I popped 2 pills. This time I started to focus on the energy in my body. Signs of kundalini are what followed. I noticed a distinct tingling by my perineum. I also noticed how I could willfully direct this sensation up and down my back. After a little practice, I was able to cause this chill/tingling sensation around my body and circulate it. It took a few days for this ability to gradually fade. But it never faded completely. When I sat still and concentrated (didn’t need to meditate) I could feel and direct the energy around certain parts of my body. Up and down the back spine seemed easiest. But when I did meditate and try this, it was very easy and much more pronounced. X seemed to open me up to the ability to sense the energy and do this now.

As a result, I turned to Taoist yoga, Chi Kung, and Kundalini Yoga to learn to use the energy. And once every couple months I would use X to speed things up so to say. The X and Kundalini yoga forced my body to open up too fast. Because of this I suffered from bouts of Chronic Fatigue and other unpleasant side effects since my body had yet to adapt to the energy. It was like the typical kundalini awakening people have written about. It’s like 1000 volts running through a 100 volt circuit. The Taoist Yoga way has helped the most. It has helped my body adapt to the energy much more steadily and I suffer Chronic Fatigue and other side effects very rarely now. Also I haven’t touched X in a while now since my body has yet to adapt fully to the energy.

The energy makes your body adapt/evolve in some amazing ways. Dormant areas of the brain open up like the pineal gland. You start to develop clairsentience, clairaudience, clairvoyance and other amazing abilities. I do believe the drug ecstasy either mimics kundalini energy or stimulates it. However, your body has to slowly adapt to the new energy or you could end up with effects ranging from chronic fatigue to extreme psychological issues to even death. Ecstasy used wisely and with practices like taoist yoga can speed up your magickal ascent greatly, but it could come with a price. The faster you evolve the greater danger there is.
***If interested, “Mantak Chia” is a great Taoist Yoga teacher and author

Also–Ecstasy, as you can see, definitely has long-term effects. But in the short term, I had tried only few magickal practices with it. As far as visions go, be careful what you are trying to get. I was able to enter a state where I could see what was going to happen in the future. And for some reason I only focused on negative things. At the moment it all freaked me out and I panicked cause I didn’t want them to come true(which is something you don’t want to happen while on X) And of course, a few days later they did. Under the influence of X, all the future impressions came as intense visuals in my minds eye. Some things were so vivid and intense that it was like I was looking at a movie screen. For some reason, I’m only able to get negative premonitions while on X. And for some reason I always get premonitions when on X. Always. This is also partly the reason I haven’t used it in a very long time.

I kinda had similar experiences with X. Nothing opening up like noticible psychic activity or kundalini. But I can see where you are coming from with the energy circulation. I was a rave freak and mainly did it because it felt awesome and the setting in those places are amazing for that kind of drug. But not like dmt or lsd I would never think of leaving the house.

I can say one way or the other for X because it did lead me to open up to more spiritual practices. I had some profound sexual experiences with X and the depression thing lead me to hatha yoga. So I cant completely dismiss it. I have never tried any spiritual work or evocations with X becase I really want into it at the time. Last time I messed with it was over Ten years ago. So Im sure if I popped one now I may notice something considering my energy pathways are open.

As for your friend Im curious to know what she was able to accomplish? If you dont want to answer that, cool. Because at one time I popped 24 tab in a 24 hour period. Yep one each hour for a day. I didnt end up messed up and I never had anything happen psychicly but I hallucinated the weirdest things imaginable. And never touched it since, I felt as if I got all I was going to get out of it.

As for DMT and its applications. I made a post in here somewhere called DMT and Magick. I would copy the link but my phone lost its smartness a while back and I never updated. If you are interested search for it. Basically what I wrote is the use of facilitating natural DMT without the drug. It was an article and poem written by Blair MacKenzie Blake.

As for the experiences of DMT, I didnt have that intense of a trip, Yuri, but my experiences are along those lines. I met some pretty cool spirit guides that gave me sigils and all. So I can definately stand by that drug in a magicall setting. Ayahuasca has been a really good teacher for me.

[quote=“king, post:6, topic:3254”]As for your friend Im curious to know what she was able to accomplish? If you dont want to answer that, cool. Because at one time I popped 24 tab in a 24 hour period. Yep one each hour for a day. I didnt end up messed up and I never had anything happen psychicly but I hallucinated the weirdest things imaginable. And never touched it since, I felt as if I got all I was going to get out of it.

As for DMT and its applications. I made a post in here somewhere called DMT and Magick. I would copy the link but my phone lost its smartness a while back and I never updated. If you are interested search for it. Basically what I wrote is the use of facilitating natural DMT without the drug. It was an article and poem written by Blair MacKenzie Blake.[/quote]
The DMT thing sounds very interesting. Am curious to hear how one can get it going naturally so I will search for it, thanks. Even though I haven’t touched a psychedelic in ages, real DMT is still on my “things to try” list. Not ayahuasca, but the pure form.

As far as the X, I can’t believe you popped that many pills in a 24hr period and all you got were some hallucinations. I had another friend pop like 6 in two hours and we had to call 911 since his eyes rolled into the back of his head. I guess it works differently for different people.

Also, I probably wont mind answering “most” questions about my friend since its been a very very long time since this happened and that I saw her last. But I’m not sure what you mean by what she was able to accomplish. Do you mean what other abilities she had? If that’s the question then I don’t mind answering and I could tell you some experiences I had with her in that regard. But please be more specific.

it was my graduation party. At the time, I really didnt have a strong concept on how energy and the body worked or how a mind state can elevate results the most on this forum strives for. All I knew is that it made me feel good. Then pushing the limits made those effects quite hallucinatory. I dont know I guess I have a high tolerance… In that light what I mean by psychic abilities is things like esp, telepathy, telekenisis, pyrokenesis, etc. If taking MDMA can boost that while focusing on said abilities then I am impressed. This is the first I have heard of it.

As for me Im not too interested in obtaining those abilities, if they develop. Cool. But thats not a dragon Im chasing after at the moment. But I would definetly like to hear about it considering I have experience with that drug. However, I respect your opinion not to talk about it so much.

In my research the plants that are classified as a ayahusca brew is DMT. If you can get the plants you have DMT. From there you can make what you are looking for. I was more interested in the plants than I was with breaking them down and getting what you call pure DMT. I have tried both and the only difference I have found is the duration of the trip. Your experences may vary. As far as a natural DMT practice and experience would be my guess. All I have is those books. Im after the same objective and I havent figured it out yet. But im sure energy manipulation by various yogas, tai chi, or whatever will help you gain access to strengthen your will to gain that much conscious control over the pineal.

[quote=“king, post:8, topic:3254”]it was my graduation party. At the time, I really didnt have a strong concept on how energy and the body worked or how a mind state can elevate results the most on this forum strives for. All I knew is that it made me feel good. Then pushing the limits made those effects quite hallucinatory. I dont know I guess I have a high tolerance… In that light what I mean by psychic abilities is things like esp, telepathy, telekenisis, pyrokenesis, etc. If taking MDMA can boost that while focusing on said abilities then I am impressed. This is the first I have heard of it.

As for me Im not too interested in obtaining those abilities, if they develop. Cool. But thats not a dragon Im chasing after at the moment. But I would definetly like to hear about it considering I have experience with that drug. However, I respect your opinion not to talk about it so much.[/quote]
I never really focused on strictly trying to attain psychic abilities either. Even while on X on I never really focused on ability or doing anything magickal but nevertheless some things happened like I mentioned above. I won’t go much more into my personal experiences but I can elaborate a little more on my friend,

She was already adept at astral projection before she overdosed on X and changed, but she wasn’t able to be in two places at once, even when taking shrooms. But after the overdose and she changed, she tried shrooms again and was able to be in two places at once. I think she was able to do that because of the change X did to her and because she was on shrooms. It was the combination,since she could never do it before even on any psychedelic. I mean she could separate her consciousness and be in two completely different locations and function with complete awareness in each location. I’ve read tales of saints who were able to do this. But in the saint stories they make it sound like it was two physical bodies, which I’m not sure was the total truth.
I would rather not elaborate much further on anything else. I could tell you understand. Hope this helps you in some way.

*side note- she was aware of and did know how to use merkabah to travel- but I honestly don’t know any details on that- just drew the star of david once when explaining and talked about using it in travel- don’t remember anything else. It was about 15years ago. I thought you might find that interesting though.

X is good for raising your vibrations…but it’s not worth it…the one week hangover is awful…there are some other drugs like MESCALINE who can catapult you right into the astral realm,but only on the very low planes…the best way to raise vibrations is through a good and healthy diet,massive amounts of water, coffee, music, and physical exercise.
the most important however,is DIET…

I know Crowley also used a lot of drugs to induce trance states at times. I persinaly can not use drugs as I am a father and can not be absent minded for to long around the house so I’ll stick to pure methods but let me know how it goes

[quote=“dron, post:10, topic:3254”]X is good for raising your vibrations…but it’s not worth it…the one week hangover is awful…there are some other drugs like MESCALINE who can catapult you right into the astral realm,but only on the very low planes…the best way to raise vibrations is through a good and healthy diet,massive amounts of water, coffee, music, and physical exercise.
the most important however,is DIET…[/quote]
I agree with everything you just said. That’s why I don’t mess with X any more. However, out of everything i’ve tried and seen, X seems to “open doors” faster than most drugs. And with that comes a lot of risk. The fastest ways seem to be the riskiest. So it just might not be worth it.

I totally agree, it’s also like the old story of the turtle and the hare - if too much comes too easily, people don’t value it and tend to end up pissing it away somehow.

Part of the value of magick is the discipline and focus you have to devote, the insight and self-knowledge, and the person you BECOME as a result of pursuing the goals, and not just the end results of those goals themselves. Shortcuts are appealing but they rob you of the process, and leave people with nothing to fall back on once they have what they thought they always wanted. IMO anyway.

To be incredibly honest

If you want to have the most successful working to find your soulmate,

You could do it if you were used to meditating on this drug.

You will be able to call upon mental and emotional states of bliss other humans simply do not have conscious access to, or even awareness of. I’d venture to say this drug is actually the “best” recreational drug, because of the states of euphoria and happiness that come with a drug that is a wayyy less harmful than crack, heroine, cocaine, or meth.

If you want to debate that last point with me, you can remedy that problem by grabbing the nearest brick, and slamming it into your head until you feel you erased faulty brain cells. Not trying to be an mean or talk down to anyone and I’m definitely not saying MDMA isn’t dangerous. For example, “Aspirin is perfectly legal but if you take 13 of them mother fuckers then that might be your last headache” -Katt Williams. Same thing applies to MDMA. Now that we’ve cleared that up, I’ll move to discuss the next matter of the original post.

This is dangerous, but if you know a few facts about the drug, and how to take it, it becomes loads safer.

Now, as to why the girl in this post went crazy, she went above 4 pills

4 is a big number with MDMA, because 4 is usually the threshold dosage that will fuck up serotonin levels PERMANENTLY, some say otherwise, but they are people with emotional problems and in denial. 8 is a near death dose (I’ve had friends fall into a seizure with 6), if not a death dose. However, I was chilling with a bunch of dealers at an after party, Basically, I was with someone who spent a lot of time with the drug and his group and he was incredibly pissed off because he had just taken 7 pills, (ate 3, snort 1, plugged 3 rectally), and he was only getting meth shakes while everyone, including all the fine bitches in the pool were enjoying a single or double, or triple or quadruple pill to get their fix…Some of those girls were lost in a sea of sensual feelings, and were probably “wet like the ocean” as female I knew explained. And this guy was so pissed off because he knew there was no way they would ever enjoy the drug or his life again. I will never forget being there for the moment my friend sincerely realized he fucked himself for good. To make it worse, he was being tormented by all of these horny women in his pool, and he knew he would be unable to ever feel like that again. It was supposed to be his last use of the drug. Thresholds are relative, but if you go that far over you are done for.

And when I started to ask this person on other occasions about how long it took him to return after he had been clean for over a year or two, and he said it wasn’t going to happen.

If I ever felt mentally worn out, I did a ton of math and word puzzles and read books.

I’ve had good luck with books, but I also never took half as much as he did that night. So reading books and meditating has been helpful to “rebuild synapses”. I don’t feel inhibited, I feel like I’m simply aware there are modalities of thought and understandings that simply aren’t there to people who don’t take this drug.

I can say that, for a lot of reasons, including the fact that I nearly died off of having 3 my first time.

My pills were also laced with Meth. I was told there was only a little in them. Maybe I am just someone who was not used to getting drugs laced with meth, or I took 3 of them, but it definitely did not feel like “just a little bit of meth”.

So I was shaking, really hard, in fact, I couldn’t see straight, I was sweating like crazy, my eyes were completely dilated like an anime character. And they were shaking, so god damn incredibly furiously like machine gun fire. Anyone who simply looked at my face, would instantly greet me with “holy shit”.

This also happened during my first pilgrimage to Los Angeles for the Electric Daisy Carnival when it was still held there. First time I had MDMA.

Best night of my life.

My partner at the time, let me know that she was going next door to get pregnant, since I said I would not do this immediately. I then asked her about how she said she was going to marry me, she then replied with, “Yeah, but I didn’t mean right now”. More like, bitch, I didn’t mean to be with you right now.

That’s coming from a guy who used to be like fucking Dani with women. When my first girlfriend broke up with me, I stopped eating and lost 20 pounds.

Also, quick warning, MDMA can possibly make your breasts shrink if you are a woman who takes it frequently.

Once again, BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE, and that bitch barely held me back from it at all.

Not only was I rolling face, but I decided to take some other drugs, and I decided to smoke California medical marijuana, and drink some whiskey, because some cheeky poindexter of a kid smuggled in an entire bottle of it into the Colosseum at that point, I was very very clearly hallucinating, and seeing things that weren’t there. When I left the event, I literally was hallucinating music for more than 12 hours afterward…I was hallucinating in ways that every sound around me, literally became electronic dance music that I had an insane urge to dance to, and would have to wait to be alone so I could become a dance ninja outside that rave.

That was like the closest experience I could relate to an event like Woodstock, but over 80,000 people were there that night. It’s like apples and oranges I know, but there are some obvious and huge parallels if you know anything about EDM festivals and raves.

I have to say, I really didn’t give that much of a shit about the girl afterwards, and just decided I needed to move on, and I spent time with a whole lot of much nicer people. And I have to say, extacy is one of those drugs that people running from their troubles love, because for 6 hours not only do they feel like they escape their troubles, they also feel like they are getting everything they ever needed and missed emotionally in life, and all they ever hoped to feel, with things they never knew they could. They are getting bestowed this all at once, like getting all the happy memories in their life, and if it’s a bad life, extacy that may be 1000 times better. This leads certain people to psychological addiction to the drug. If There is anything that will help you relate to trippy new age gobbelty gook on “love”, take MDMA, it will totally change your perspective on how applicable any of that is. Like everything else in magick, this tool has it’s time and it’s place, and it’s really useful for a number of aspects that wouldn’t seem immediately apparent unless you used it.

MDMA is a wonder drug that allows you to get to a state of love and you get to a place where you are able to relive your trauma in a way that may hurt, but it allows you to move past it. Sometimes people who start tripping for their first time, feel an intense urge to like find someone else who’s on extacy, and “rape their ears” with their own life story, and this person being on the drug, might actually be interested in listening to you and comforting you the entire time. It happens, and I see chicks enjoying that shit, so look around for one if this happens to you at a rave. I would recommend just eating yours and waiting for it to kick in. Usually I could find someone at a rave who wanted to talk to me within 15 to 20 min at most. (Look for the other people on drugs;)

You will feel pure love, a love you have never felt in your normal awareness, this isn’t gay, you will literally feel pure love and possibly even loose your sense of identity within a crowd of people, and feel completely one with them.

This drug triggers mental states, the likes of which are so fucking radically different from anything we encounter in waking consciousness. I really thought I was a really dark person forever. This drug changed that, and let me know that there were plenty of better alternatives, this is extremely useful to black magicians who often get trapped in modalities of death and destruction being the transformational solutions to every single problem in their life. You also shouldn’t use MDMA to solve every trauma and problem you have in your life. Everything has a time and place, I cannot stress that enough.

This is why people have been trying to use it to very effectively treat veterans with PTSD.

This drug has a really bad rap for some incredibly positive benefits.

Although most people call it “extacy” it was originally called “empathy” by therapists who used it when it was legal. And they said they could accomplish a years worth of couple’s therapy in a single hour with this drug, keep in mind, it goes on for several hours.

There’s a lot you can do with it, but you really gotta do your research.

ALSO BE SMART:

www.pillreports.com/
[url=https://www.ecstasydata.org/]https://www.ecstasydata.org/[/url]

LOOK YOUR SHIT UP, IT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.

There are raves my friends and I went to where multiple people died, who all should have known better. Occasionally there was a dumb kid who got in on because they were 15 with a fake ID, but most of the deaths were due to stupidity/OD or bad drugs. In one case when I missed out on one of these events, someone very close to me who had been there and watched several people drop dead recounted the events for me. Some dealer got royally fucked by people he did business with, because it turned out his pills were laced with something really nasty that killed a hand full of people that night…Apparently so he would go to jail. You would not believe what some of these pills are cut with, or what substances could give you allergic reactions to like piperazine that you are completely unaware of, that could really really really fuck your night up.

I’ve also been to a number of events that weren’t safe and were completely illegal out in places that cops didn’t know about or couldn’t get to, this comes with consequences because there is drug dealing at these venues. Even some of my friends have been at after parties that got raided by gang members who gang raped kids in people’s houses and ran off without getting caught for their initiation. Make friends, and go with a group of people you trust to places you trust for your own safety. This is as much so you can get home at night, as much as it is getting taken care of when you are under the influence.

TAKE SAFETY SERIOUSLY, IF YOU’RE GOING TO TAKE SERIOUS DRUGS!!!

DO YOUR RESEARCH FIRST, AND LOOK UP WHAT YOU BUY BEFORE YOU PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!! PILL REPORTS IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE BECAUSE PEOPLE PRODUCE FAKE PILLS!!!.

One of the best ways to tell if something is good, (After you check Pill reports), is to buy 2 or 3, and go out and give them out to people you make conversation with. Free drugs is an excellent way to make friends at one of these events.

P.S. THE PILLS ARE COLOR CODED, LEARN THE CODE, AND YOU LEARN THE POSSIBILITIES FOR WHAT THE PRESSER PUT IN THE PILL.

P.P.S. SPACE OUT YOUR TIME USING THIS DRUG, it’s good to give your self AT LEAST 1 MONTH between each time you use this, because of how it can fuck up your Seratonin levels. Your brain needs time to recover before you have a massive release. After a while of intense stress from overuse, the brain stops producing the serotonin anywhere near as much as it used to, leading to some fucking obvious problems.

P.P.P.S. expect to be naturally sad for 2 or 3 days afterward.

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

Brilliant post, thanks Frater A - I never touched MDMA because when I was in the kind of world and lifestyle where it was available, I was battling with depression and made the choice to avoid it just in case it somehow made that worse over time - I’m also about as far from a moderate person as you can get, and I suspected I could get too drawn in very quickly and end up screwed.

So the opportunity to hear your insider’s view on it (a bit like taking a holiday trip inside someone else’s memories and experiences) was really excellent! And yeah, I suspect I could have got in a lot of trouble there, from what you posted, so that was kind of affirming to read that “know thyself” came in handy when I was offered a chance to get into this stuff.

I’ve worked with ayahuasca, but in proper ritual settings in South America, and that helped me to understand how my brain works. I’m pretty sure with MDMA I’d just have abused the hell out of it and ended up fried, or most likely dead.

Cheers for sharing that. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:15, topic:3254”]Brilliant post, thanks Frater A - I never touched MDMA because when I was in the kind of world and lifestyle where it was available, I was battling with depression and made the choice to avoid it just in case it somehow made that worse over time - I’m also about as far from a moderate person as you can get, and I suspected I could get too drawn in very quickly and end up screwed.

So the opportunity to hear your insider’s view on it (a bit like taking a holiday trip inside someone else’s memories and experiences) was really excellent! And yeah, I suspect I could have got in a lot of trouble there, from what you posted, so that was kind of affirming to read that “know thyself” came in handy when I was offered a chance to get into this stuff.

I’ve worked with ayahuasca, but in proper ritual settings in South America, and that helped me to understand how my brain works. I’m pretty sure with MDMA I’d just have abused the hell out of it and ended up fried, or most likely dead.

Cheers for sharing that. :)[/quote]

True, but you live in a place where you could get underground therapy done with it, and that might be right up your alley, and those people usually have pure uncut product and really know what they are doing. If you can set that up with Ayahuasca, you can manage something like this domestically. In my country it requires travel, but you live on a tiny Island with a lot of MDMA and educated people.

If you want to enjoy it as an adult, you don’t need to go to an illegal underground warehouse party full of gang members and kids on drugs, listening to repetitive techno.

“Computer games don’t affect kids. If Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.”
—Marcus Brigstocke

But that guy is full of shit because I played Pac Man and was psychologically conditioned by this video game as a child and that’s exactly what happened to me.

I never shot up no school, but I sure did a fuck ton of drugs!
(as you can tell from a few other massive disclosure stories here)

BLAME PAC MAN AND VIDEO GAMES FOR ALL OF IT I TELL YOU!!!

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

I’m sorted now thanks, black magick and eliminating gluten from my diet cured that - all my life, so sad and hopeless for no reason, then I ditch the idea I have to exist in some kind of state of service ONLY to others (I still try to do my bit and be a good neighbour etc) and almost at the same time cut out one tiny vegetable protein, and BAM - no more depression.

I could work up a theory about how the grain-associated gods (Osiris, Jesus who manifests as a wafer of wheatbread) are on an agenda to keep people down, because sub-clinical gluten intolerance causes apathy, brain-fog, harmful mood changes, and a desire to overeat because the body’s ability to digest properly is damaged and therefore even nutritious food becomes empty calories, and the good stuff isn’t absorbed, but that’s probably crazy, nonetheless that’s where I’m at with it on a personal level.

And there would be no motivation for total outright war without granaries, full of grains that people have slaved over the sowing, protection, and harvesting, to defend - when people were more nomadic, you killed a few rivals, stole a few women, but there was less territorialism and less need to build fortresses and eliminate those who were surplus to the requirement to work hard, all the time.

But whatever - these days I’m so straight in most ways I wouldn’t have a clue where to look for anything stronger than aspirin, and anyway being freed from self-destructive foods and ideas was all the healing I personally needed! :slight_smile: I am incredibly lucky I found that out when I did, and if I get a little fanatical about it, that’s why - it saved my life.

I’m amazed at how people in this forum have so many similar experiences and ideas about drugs. Drug use seems to be common element in those who are involved in Magick/Occult. It’s refreshing to hear from people with interests similar to my own that not only involve the practice of magick but extend to such things as spiritual views, drugs, and diet.

@Frater Apotheosis- ever consider writing about occult as a career/side job? I enjoy reading your insightful loooooonng posts.

@Lady Eva- I’m big on diet also. I have done a lot of research on gluten and foods that have been manufactured for the purpose of keeping us down. I share your passion. Ever see the documentary “Food Inc.” or the documentaries about “Monsanto”? Available on youtube. Great stuff!