The unavoidable experience

I am not one who has ever sought to work with any spirits/entities etc. by myself. I have always been very sensitive and in the past I tried to shut all that down in many ways for many reasons. Now I have the very clear experience that it is not only unavoidable but very natural for me to work with one: Hekate. It all has to do with liminal states, the inbetween places, the untamable, the mysteries of the infinite. There is this very clear sense that Hekate has been with me for a long time. Pieces of my life fall into place when working and studying her. Yesterday I had a supernatural experience that was at once very powerful and quite subtle. There was what i would call a small swarm of energy passing by in my kitchen while I was sitting in my living room looking into it. The energy lift was huge. I have been through some very heavy, depressive states of mind lately and this was a sure sign of some help, like a greeting from “another” world.

I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with such a swarm coming by? My first thought was that it was like a swarm of nature spirits.

1 Like

My ritual of initiation was like that, quite a wel-coming experience. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Yes, it felt that way. I had a deeply contrasting experience a little later when a very hard death wish appeared in my mind and made me go to sleep for some time. Death is transformation.

At first I didnt knew how to reply, felt that asking you if it was yours or placed in your mind by someone else is inapropiate. But now I know, as you make a desicion between paths if you ambrace one you reject the other by default, and by association those who follow it, what I mean is that you were attacked not out of spite but a consequence of a decision you made, consciously or unconsciously. It means your doing good I think.

1 Like

I have no doubt in my mind that it was a test from Hekate because she is the caretaker of victims of suicide among many other things and she asked me if I would choose death now or life in that way. Or at least that is my interpretation. It was a hard test, I will add, but I passed it.

1 Like

I read the same for Arachnid Lilith, not sure if the way we were born is conected in how we died on the past life. . . well, Im glad you passed your test, test are sings of trust.

1 Like