The Ultimate Goal: Obscene Wealth

Obscene wealth through evocation will almost always come from an opportunity that, if maximized, ends up in generating a lot of wealth, and sometimes even residual income.

On few occasions will it come through gambling or inheritance, although it’s not unheard of.

I was once with a group of black magicians when I was younger and still figuring things out, and we went into a gas station that sold lottery tickets. The guy asked if I wanted one, and I thought it’d be fun, so I said, “Sure.”

One of my friends, a few years older than me, said, “I thought you were an occultist. Don’t waste your time with this. If you want something, reach out and take it.”

So, if you want wealth, ask yourself what you want to spend that wealth on. I personally love having a badass motorcycle, a reliable car, a decent home, and more money than I can spend accruing interest in diverse investments, and so I’ve made that happen for myself. However, I work almost every waking hour through the week, and on the weekends I play harder than I work, and start over again on monday. Fortune isn’t given freely, but it’s definitely given to people who are able to reach out and grab those opportunities and then devote themselves to it. What magick does is makes those opportunities appear in the first place.

6 Likes

Very nice!

EA, can I ask how fortune could ever be free with magic, when you pay quite a decent price in time, energy, and effort when performing evocations?

I guess the difference here for me is that from what I have been able to gather, things like good jobs and sound investments are always around, you just have to be smart. I, in no way, would need to evoke to gain something like that, and I wouldn’t consider myself a God or using godly power to do that. Put in 8 hours of labor for money? Anyone can do that, and several people wielding nothing more than the “Law of Attraction” are doing it. They aren’t evoking primordial spirits or anything of that matter, they just put in a lot more concentrated effort into making money than anyone else.

Winning a lottery, however… to do that consistently would require some ability quite beyond normal human capacity. “Normal” human skills won’t get you there, and in my opinion does more to facilitate a sense of godliness than finding something that doesn’t require these faculties at all. It might be easier to believe that I can get rich in a normal fashion, but I don’t get into magic to reaffirm my limitations, I do it to break them. I certainly doubt it is beyond the scope of spiritual power, and certainly not entities that are primordial in nature. I’m still working for it, it just isn’t a normal way. I would argue evoking is 3x the work a 9-5 is, especially in terms of focus, concentration, and personal will power.

1 Like

It not about finding any opportunities, its about finding the opportunities that suit your wants/needs. You don’t just want any job, you want the job in the area of your choosing, with the perks you want with that slightly higher salary. IF you work in a commission based environment you want your office to be in the high socioeconomic areas, selling luxery products so you can get more sales. Anyone can get any opportunities, magicks get you the good opportunities.

I never once said that doing something like winning the lottery through evocation isn’t possible. Let me ask you, though: how many extremely successful people got that way through winning the lottery? The mentality of something like the lottery appeals to poor people who can’t see within them the seed from which Empires can grow. They’ll put their money on chance, while I personally put my money where my mouth is. I’ll put my money, my time, and my energy into myself, because I see a God within that isn’t content to scratch off stickers and hope that I win. No, I MAKE myself win, over and over and over again, in just about everything that I do.

Now, putting your mouth where your money is, Metatron, how much money have you won in lotteries, using evocation? If you’ve found that your suggestion is reproducible and verifiable, I want to get you on Interviews With A Magus ASAP!

I told a story in Ipsissimus about my mentor Baba Maharaja who materialized fresh fruit in a pile of sand, and was able to feed a large group of people with it. You’ll have to read the story to get the essence of it, because I know I’d slaughter it in trying to give you a cliffnotes version. Anyways, I openly and publicly admit that I’m not at that point yet. I’m getting closer, for sure, but I’m not there yet. And once I get there, I’ll realize how silly of a siddhi that is, and continue to look to the horizon for the next challenge.

However, being able to have within days or even minutes anything I want manifest in my life is evidence enough to me of the reality of these things. I don’t need phenomena. I need results. And I get them. Needing things to happen in dramatic ways so that I can prove to myself and everyone else how special I am is ego masturbation… of a pretty weak ego in the first place. I’d rather, once again, use ritual to make everything that I do successful, over and over again, even if it meant that I never proved to my fragile ego that I’m really a special person because I can push the winning lottery numbers my way.

2 Likes

Ok, my bad I didn’t intend to step on anyone’s ideas, especially yours. I was just offering an opinion, and I do feel in some ways that practicing (not you specifically, but generally) is a method of verification, because the more you do it, the more it becomes psychologically real. I’m not saying that a person does a particular phenomenon just to make themselves feel good, but rather a phenomenon that is assuredly attributed to spiritual force. Fuck anyone else, and I never really care if anyone other than those close to me knew about my power, and not to show off, but so that they get a better idea of how I operate.

I wasn’t trying to step on anyone’s toes here, and my fault if I did. I’m just saying that there are many ways to approach it, and I certainly wouldn’t consider one more noble or even more grandiose than another. Lottery is only chance to folks who don’t know how to navigate it, and I’m not even saying that it is a more powerful route. However, working through evocation to be able to navigate through probability to do it over and over again… I would say that is pretty worthwhile. That’s a skill with far more applications than just the lottery, like making sound investments in the stock or real estate.

I haven’t won any lottery with magic, and I didn’t really profess that I ever did. However, I do have a younger brother who has done it twice (Pick 3), and we both have received revelation for them in dreams. Neither of these times was during any more practice other than armchair contemplation, so again, I’m not here boasting about myself and my magical accolades. If I had those abilities, I probably wouldn’t be here learning from far more accomplished individuals like yourself.

However, I have made pretty fast money, and pretty good money marketing without using a single bit of magick. So for me the opportunity to make money in this manner requires no magick, or no conscious use of magick. Moreover, something like money for me a simple matter, and seems kind of crazy that people put in so much time to acquire it. I stopped marketing because it took up way too much damn time, and to get it I had to choose to make money, or focus on my health. I chose health, because what good is money to a dead dude, you know what I mean?

So for me, even if I chose a labor route for money, in which I provided some service, the specificity of what I would demand from that job would be so outlandish, I might as well try my hand at the lottery. Going a route in which I can predict things, I’m choosing to train a skill that has far more applications than just the lottery, and allows me the freedom to explore on terms that are my own. It’s not about feeling good about myself, or even needing a phenomenon to convince me personally of that power. It’s about getting my shit in a direct manner while training a very valuable human skill. I’m not having to worry about it, and I can gain independence from relying on certain economic devices to get there (i.e. needing a job or a business).

My bad for using “I” in reference to my comparison of winning the lottery over more normal devices. I was talking more about how I would be thinking if I was a person who needed convincing of my power, and even in WoD, you mention yourself that a beginner more than likely needs to convince themselves that what they are doing works, at least in most normal situations. Doing the work to gain consistent changes through magic causes a cumulative build up of spiritual force and psychologically tunes the practitioner into the reality of their power. So that’s the perspective I was taking, as if I was a person who was looking to find that reality in myself. If I, who has made pretty good money without magick, was to use magick to make money, while still needing to garner magic as a reality for me, then I would choose something like the lottery. If you can already do it without that help, then it may not do much for to create a magical psyche. I wouldn’t know, this shit has been real for me since I was 8, so I can’t speak from a perspective where it was nonsense. A whole lot of poor people dream of owning businesses and having their own empires, arguably more than those who are attempting to win a lottery. But hey, I’m not here to argue, like I said, you are far more accomplished in this realm. I was just introducing a different perspective, and it will be mine to explore and make real. Thanks for the response and passion EA

No toes stepped on at all, my friend!

I do feel like I have to take every opportunity to stress the attainment of the result rather than the vehicle by which it manifests!

1 Like

unless the results are so paltry that the wisdom lies in the vehicle itself. that is, refinement of the method or pursuing the method in different directions altogether. i’m not trying to contradict your previous statement, but simply expound upon it through my own experience.

recently, i got what i wanted but by no means in the manner i thought i would. it worked out better than i could have hoped, but the results themselves were way off base. technically, yes, they were adequate but also totally left-field. by specifying hte vehicle with more pedantic methodology, i could have improved the outcome. that said, itopens the possibility of either not getting anything at all due to an over-specific vehicle or getting exactly what i wanted due to pedantism. ironically, i was happy with what i got and i bridged knowledge with wisom by appreciating the great benefit i now had without dwelling too much on the peculiar way in which it manifested. i never actually got what i wanted, but i got what i asked for, and what i asked for has made me happier than what i thought i wanted in the first place.

by rolling with the punches, so to speak, opportunities just keep opening up. the moment we resist the momentum we’ve begun, we close ourself off to immediate future advancement by not making full use of the possibilities we’ve orchestrated.

just my two cents:)

-jimmy

Winning a lottery, however... to do that consistently would require some ability quite beyond normal human capacity. "Normal" human skills won't get you there, and in my opinion does more to facilitate a sense of godliness than finding something that doesn't require these faculties at all.

That’s why this thread is in the “Mastering Evocation” section. If it’s beyond human capacity it surely isn’t become the capacity of the spirits. For example, Vassago, Astaroth and a host of other Goetia spirits can tell the future according to the Goetia. Why not evoke them and ask them what will the winning lottery numbers be for whatever lottery you want to win? Would it not be that simple?

Why not evoke a great mathematician, physicist or Spirit living or dead to find a magick algorithm that all gambling or lotteries are tied to?

1 Like

[quote=“Baphomet, post:49, topic:456”]

Winning a lottery, however… to do that consistently would require some ability quite beyond normal human capacity. “Normal” human skills won’t get you there, and in my opinion does more to facilitate a sense of godliness than finding something that doesn’t require these faculties at all.

That’s why this thread is in the “Mastering Evocation” section. If it’s beyond human capacity it surely isn’t become the capacity of the spirits. For example, Vassago, Astaroth and a host of other Goetia spirits can tell the future according to the Goetia. Why not evoke them and ask them what will the winning lottery numbers be for whatever lottery you want to win? Would it not be that simple?[/quote]

I was saying that all along. I can’t predict these things without having a skill beyond normal human capacity, be it the ability to predict myself or to call forth something to predict, the likes of whom can also teach me to do it myself anyway. I was saying that it made more sense to me to do this than to call forth a spirit to help me do something I can already do on my own.

Marketing, business? Don’t need a spirit for that, and unless the spirit alleviates 80% of the necessary labor load for these venues to work, I personally wouldn’t evoke for it. Winning the lottery on a consistent basis? I can’t do that without some primordial power, and if I had the choice of learning something new and acquiring a skill that puts me way ahead of normal people, I would choose to spend that evocation or energy doing that. I was agreeing to evoke or do whatever to gain the ability to predict, and evoking a spirit who can predict it is the same as having the skill to do it without evocation. Hell, why not have the spirit do it, and learn the skill at the same time?

I was saying that it made more sense to do this for me, than asking for business help, because business success is attainable without spiritual prowess. I didn’t ever say not to evoke, and maybe I should’ve been more clear, but I was figuring that learning the skill to predict on your own would be very well learned from a spirit, who in the meantime predicts them for you while you learn.

1 Like

Actually using evocation and spirits for your business will help. I’m a fucking great musician and have played all over the world. I use evocation magick to help generate students, and gigs. It works better than any marketing I’ve ever done. Just call up the spirit, tell him what I want and watch the phone start ringing.

1 Like

Hey, do you then. I was just personally saying that I wouldn’t do it for that reason, because I can market to satisfaction without it, and I personally wouldn’t want to go through a whole bunch of evocation, or any at all, just to have to spend 4+hrs marketing anyway. If I was going to not market and use nothing but evoking, well then I might as well do the lottery, because gaining clients with no advertising is just as wild as evoking to get the correct lottery numbers or manipulate numbers to win it. That’s just me

I definitely think it depends on the field in which you work. In my work there is a maximum and fairly consistent amount of clients I can see in the day so evoking to increase clients is pointless. Instead I evoke to increase the volume and quality of work so that I can earn more money per hour.

Yea man, it’s just me really. I personally think money is made way more complicated then it should be, so I personally don’t see myself spending a great deal of my day getting it. Nor do I want to tie a passion of mine to it, because I should be free to work my passions as I see fit, and making a business out of it obligates you to have to put out work in a certain volume, even if it’s not the optimum way to put in work for that passion. So that’s how it is to me, I could careless how folks normally approach it. And plus I want to learn magick to live outside of any rule I don’t care for, one of which is needing a job or a certain career to earn money. Like I said, I can do that with no magick (me personally).

1 Like

I totally agree with what you are saying, where I am currently heading is more towards working a passion in that way. Having set dates its a little scary but you know when its time to jump. Right now I am cramming magic experience because as Tiberius James once put it “you want to be able to catch yourself”. I think this community is so well geared towards this in terms of support.

I can dig it, we all are here trying to break the mold here, and we are at least trying to practice the best way we can surmise. Respect, much respect

Hi, guys!
Sorry for late entry ! once upon a time, I had invoked a nymph to manifest some money for me; well, it did not popped out from thin air, but within several days I had received several paychecks as manna from heaven :wink: ! And my Bank Balance Skyrocketed ! But, my experience is that money achieved this way is not stable; I mean, most of the time they end up through various expenditure !

1 Like

Another late contribution… But hey, why not?

I think what some folks here are missing (and some are getting) is the importance of the link between the magick performed, and the paths available in the physical world.

Perhaps magick to win the lottery can work… Perhaps some solid magickal workings might gain fantastic results and increase the chance of winning from 1 in 20 million to 1 in 2 million. Even that result, if you consider what you have achieved, is a good level of change. Just not change in the monetary sense, as almost certainly, you’ve lost a few dollars on that ticket.

Let’s look at this from a different perspective:

There exist an infinite number of possibilities in each of our futures. And for each desire we have, there exists a certain level of probability it will occur. We have two options to increase the chances of attaining our desired outcome: physically and through the use of magick.

Magick will have the best chance of success when you have provided pathways whereby it can manifest. If no pathways exist, very little opportunities exist.

Further to this, the greater the deviation from the current likely outcome to the outcome you desire, the stronger the magick must be to get the desired result.

Using the lottery example again: If you don’t buy a ticket at all, what pathways exist for a ritual to win the lottery are available to manifest? Apart from finding a ticket on the ground that happens to be a winning ticket, very little. But… If you purchase a ticket AND perform a working you may increase the chances from just having purchased a ticket alone.

But again, consider the probability shift required.

It is of my opinion that when a magickal working is strongly matched by physical-world actions that one gains the best results.

So, yes, great wealth can be had. Just remember to ‘give the river a path to flow’. But with so many looking for a ‘magick-only’ solution, you’ll find there are more poor magicians than wealthy ones.

1 Like

Very true, and don’t forget to factor in all the other magicians working to win the same lottery on the same night as you are.