The Tyler introduction

What’s sup my dudes I’ve thought about magic my Christian parents were lenient on me practicing magick so I thought I’d give it a go been studying the subject approximately 6 months I’ve always been fascinated by the idea of magick I believe it to be a science we haven’t begun to understand

Welcome @Traveler6973 Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning?

I am a Missourian areas of interest whatever sparks my attention

This place will keep you busy then but we would like o know what ouve actually partaken in if it’s not a bother,

this is a pretty awesome place just check out the rules page for the basics no fighting no doing scans in pm only allowed in the eye shot of admins or first 90 days no giving tarot reading for 90 days.

O and try to use punctuation I’m bad at it and they just deal with it but it gets you looked ovevif it’s not pleasing to the eye I’ma put paragraphs in befor posting.

Yea and check out the search bar at the top of the page there’s so so many pages that have been made to answer almost any question you have just waiting to be read.

O and forgot another good one to know if you ever post a page from a book make sure you write the source of the page books name and author.

Well take it easy Tyler I’m David