The Twin Pillars and Nadis

I’ve had some really interesting revelations on the Kabbalistic Tree of Life specifically the Twin Pillars

Now in most books the Black Feminine Pillar Aka Boaz/Ida Nadi is depicted on the Right Side

While the White Male Pillar Aka Jachin/Pingala Nadi is depicated on the Left

Seems contradictory considering the whole idea of the “Right Hand Path” being white and “Left Hand Path” being black

I am certain the pillars represent the caduceus

and then we have the actual tree which is legit by the way

After doing some research I’ve found the positioning of pillars actually matters A LOT… because there is in fact a backside to the Tree of Life, called the tunnels of Set explained by kenneth grant aka Crowleys apprentice which taught typhonian magick… He talks about how the tunnels of Set is basically a meat grinder with spiders that eat your soul… which is sorta what happens when an individual fails to jump the abyss, in essence you become an inverted being, I suppose this is how the Antichristic consciousness has manifested in present day occult societies due to boobytrapped rituals with reversed pillars and jehovian godnames…

When I figured this out, I actually had a vision of the doing the middle pillar facing the west… with the white pillar at the north and black pillar at south… which makes much more sense because the sun is descending into the west just as the light descends from the head, so in essence by facing the west, positioning yourself with the pillars, you become the tree of life rather than looking at it as an entity beyond it while facing the east, hence why the egyptian gods have the sun on top of their head when you think about it…

I had this revelation but I also had another… which was about the North Star aka Polaris, The North Star in Taoist teachings connects to the Pineal Gland… so the sun would be on the left side of the brain on top of the Black pillar which would be east and the Moon would be on top of the white pillar which would West…

So its quite confusing how the north star is also depicted in the freemasonry as the all seeing eye, with the sun and moon on top of the pillars with no clarifications anywhere… including books on Kabbalah… the Hindus don’t seem to talk much about the North Star either

It is said the Black Pillar represents Sandalphon and The White Pillar Metatron meaning the Archangel Of Kether would be on the Right side at the North, which is where the North Star is which would also represent have to have connection to kether as well hance Metatron being the archangel of Kether…

and the Black Pillar would have to be at the south positioning itself to vega which in mantak chias teachings is the opposite polarity to polaris…

So the my question to all of you is, specifically to those that can answer…

Why is the North Star never depicted in Kabbalah when it clearly is depicted in freemasonry as the all seeing eye? why is it that Malkuth and Kether have twin Archangel Pillars that dont line up with the Sun and Moon even though in Masonry, Taoism and Hinduism are depicted with the sun and moon on top of the pillars orbiting the North Star with the same Pillars/Nadis with the exact same qualities?

4 Likes

Concerning your question about masonry and the pillars. The way the pillars are arraigned depends on two things: 1 which rite of masonry one practices (mostly french lodge put the J pillar on the left). But realistically the artistic interpretation would be from the worshipful masters throne (ie from the east) so that matters a lot when you interpret Masonic art. It’s not the same view one would have while entering the temple from the west.

1 Like

Well the pillars tend to be reversed at the entrance because the structure tends to be a part of the anatomy of temple/building, so only when you exit the you see the white on right side and black on the left side because its emulating the body of god

1 Like

The North Star to me is Saturn, with Venus and Mars making the eye. Saturn is said to have been our sun before the actual sun and moon came into Earth’s orbit when there was no time on earth yet. It could be that Free Masonry still honours these early times and uses this symbolism, and Kabbalah works from the times how most people know it with Saturn only as a planet and importance given only to sun and moon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After doing some Deep research and Contemplation, I’ve come to some interesting conclusions…

I believe things aren’t as “black and white” considering this topic… however before I get into that I’ll just share my revelations in the most simple and best way possible

So I’ve come to the conclusion that the White Pillar and Black Pillar… have more than one directions, very much like the the different energy flows of the circulation of the lightbody and Microcosmic orbit…

The White Pillar is the West and North

The Black Pillar is the East and South

This is why territories of the Black Pillar carry characteristics of Geburah, Binah and Hod… Like China lol

and the white pillar carries characteristics represent the merciful harmonious order of Divine Order and Law hence America “The Land Of The Free” supported by the Law of the Land- The Constitution

This might sound like a simplified analogy so lets go deeper…

images-9

This is Hollywood & Highland… a mall in Hollywood, CA that faces the South

I saw this as a clue as the symbolism tends to be in plain sight

We can see the Tree of Life in the middle, Enki(The Pillar of Mercy) on the Right-West where the moon is when the sun rises

And Enlil (The Pillar of Severity) on the Left-East where the sun rises

When you breath from the right nostril the sun is swallowed into the opposite pillar, the left brain- and appears in east, on top of the Black pillar, it illuminates the darkness…

Now it gets even more interesting… Enki/shiva was associated with the Sun at some point in his worship in Africa, very much like Shiva even though hes a Solar God, he has the Moon on his head, representing the Right Pillar and the Pingala Nadi which also corresponds to the right side of the body…

so Kether in my view would naturally be what I predicted- the North Star aka The Master Star- The All seeing eye…

I watched a Sadguru video on why you shouldnt sleep towards the north… and he said the north pole pulls energy upwards…This is because of the Torus Field of the Planet that directs the upwards, down the North Pole and Flowing out of the South Pole like a Donut…

This would naturally line up our geometry, electromagnetic field with the earth to sync up with the macrocosmic Godself… basically being the tree of life within and without…

In theory this could also help with astral projection, its already been scientifically proven that is helps with Kundalini and Chrism in general because of the earths electromagnetic field linking up with the microcosmic fields… I see this as the truth now regarding these pillars… We must face the South, even Shivas abode and Shamballa is considered to be at the North…

So it’s interesting how books will never lay this out even though- by observation, and common sense… along with following the clues

As for the Elemental Tools

Wand- Air - North- Raphael (hes responsible for developing the Third Eye)

Cup- Water- West- Gabriel( if you look at the Enki depiction hes holding a Bowl of some sorts, representing the Waterbearer - Age of Aquarius

Sword- Fire- East- Michael where the sun rises and Michael is known for his Flaming sword

The sword- destroys evil on the left hand and the right hand gives which is the cup or water giving life- its a respresentation of being a master of life and death, Good and Evil, Light and Darkness…

Pentacle- Earth- South- Uriel

So this positioning also fits in with the pillars from an ethical standpoint which counts for something in my book…

Hope this helps, I’ve been obsessing over this for years and I honestly feel good about this discovery

But please note this can also work with facing the west but I think facing the south is ideal

3 Likes