The Truth Of The Crooked Man - I Faced Him

OMFG that’s all i can say, okay so if you don’t know what this is about read these below …

Okay so this is what happened i called on the nine demonic kings, i called on my ancestors, i summoned the gatekeepers, then i asked the aid of lucifer.

I made a infernal triangle The power of the nine demonic kings, lucifer and the gatekeepers, i directed that power into the triangle, it glowed with so much infernal fiery intensity. Anyway i digress the ancestors empowered me and so did the legions of infernal.

I then used the incantation on summoning all magickal powers, then i entered TGS, went deep within myself, used the memories and emotion of my haunting with this so called ’ crooked man ', as a sort of signal to draw him closer to me.

I could hear breathing and footsteps behind me, i closed my eyes, got into rapture and called him into the triangle using all the power of my godhood and the infernal kingdom behind me and the ancestors blood awakened in my veins adding to the influx of power.

Then before the triangle, he manifested so potently, the ground became black the flames changed greenish, reality was fading and all the room seemed to fade away. He created a dramatic change in the aethyric double of the temple, causing cracks to appear all of the aeythric walls.

I faced my demon and was totally and utterly shocked at this incredible yet terrifying being.

He said

" i have risen it was only a matter of time before this happened ".

I interjected

" What is your name ? ".

He grinned and the room got cold and shivers went through me

He said

" My true name is Pherishel, i am your destiny, your fear, your end and your becoming,
It is I, who watched you incarnate over and over again, it is I, who tortured you, but this was necessary, only through this horror and pain did you grow ".

I replied " Why me, why are you with me ? ".

He was silent the room started to smell of petrol

It spoke

" I am bound to you and you are bound to me "

I replied

" Why ? "

It replied

" Because i am your spiritual father "

I was frozen solid i turned to Lucifer who stood beside me and he said

" He isn’t lying ".

I turned my attention on him again

and he spoke

" You see my son it is i who pierced through the netherworld and lifted the congregation of hell and have moved through realms and traveled through time and space to be here, i didn’t answer you because you angered me, you were meant for so much greater things, so i began tormenting you introducing chaos, now you are on the path you are destined for, the one i placed you on ".

I couldn’t speak even Lucifer left and Azazel told me good luck.

i said " I felt ill intentions towards me from you why ? ".

He answered

" I wanted to kill you, but you wouldn’t die, so this mean’t you wouldn’t incarnate so i had to change the course of your life, to lead to this very moment ".

I interjected

" How are you my spiritual father ? ".

He replied " Your soul is birthed from a womb unknown in the mist of saturn, i am the ubiquitous force necessary for your existence, even gods have an origin ".

I replied

" As a child you tried to take me why ? ".

He replied

" Because you would not listen, now i understand you were just a baby, but not in my eyes, you were my spawn in a meat suit, i was an ancient god a long time ago ".

I replied " What God ? ".

He replied

" Many, a god of order, a god of chaos, the time piece of fate, cults of old in the east called me by many names, my existence was wiped out by the followers of Muhammad ".

I replied

" What Muhammad ? "

He replied

" The sick bastard who brainwashed barbarian scum, they tore down the stones of the ancient gods, to erase the cults of old, i was one of the stones destroyed and replaced by Kaaba ".

I replied

" What name did you use back then ".

He replied

" That is for you to discover, take the dirt and find my stone buried beneath it, the one destroyed by the cult of the barbarians, the forum will aid you ".

i replied sharpish

" Was you watching the forum ? ".

He replied

" Yes, indeed "

I replied " Why ? ".

He replied

" Because making my presence known to them, made them apart of this ".

I replied

" When Arianna tried to contact here why did you attack her ? ".

He replied

" To make hysteria, which in turn manifested movement in the forum, making the members think and act accordingly ".

I replied

" Tell me more about you ? ".

He replied

" I was many masks in many cultures, i am the horned goat men painted upon cave walls, i was a bull a god of the hunt for the primitive men, then i was a mask in japan as the god of evil, which was fun but, became tiresome, then a demon, then a god of the middle east called to stir up storms of the gods, blood was a calling to me and my Aztecan mask also ".

I replied

" What realm are you from ? ".

He replied

" There lye a moon near saturn a moon, you mortals call Titan, a cold place i dwell in the planetary back-doors of Titan ".

i replied

" What are the spiritual forces of this moon ? ".

He replied

" Untold, Unknown and all that is forbidden, the lunar current of saturn if you will, it is like pandora’s box of all box’s ".

i replied

" How were you able to defy my will ? ".

He replied

" Binding me, is binding the name of god in chains, there are many like me who cannot be bound not because you weren’t powerful enough, but because … ".

All was silent for a while

He spoke

" Because i didn’t allow it, the cube of saturn and Titan’s power is my sign of coming and my power, something is coming you and the forum feel and know it, I and Titan are rising ".

FUCKING HELL, he then left …

Damn that was intense to say the least … I don’t know what to say

He was so fucking intense i’m shaking like a motherfucker from his energy.

So what you think brothers and sister’s i faced my challenge.

45 Likes

Completely amazing. Thank you for sharing. When I read the part of him speaking of his origins, I saw Pazuzu. Could that be him?

7 Likes

i’m not sure seems he’s had many masks thats one to consider seems possible thanks brother.

6 Likes

Well then. I’m slightly loathe to post this on the forum but I don’t think I could work with him. I’m more of a light guy than plain darkness. I will say this though. The more I look at the rituals you post the more turned off and almost disgusted I get. Not because of anything personal but because they literally attack my nature lol. If this guy is who he says he is and you truly want to go further into darkness then you are going to become a force unlike any other. I still consider you a friend lol. Just probably won’t be joining any of your rituals related to this

3 Likes

What does he mean here by “god”?

Does he mean that his “time” has come, and he has more power now due to what is coming that’s related to Saturn and Titan?

3 Likes

Could you ask him why he acknowledged me as princess?

4 Likes

Yeah will do when we commune next

3 Likes

Not sure this just happened so this is all i know so far.

3 Likes

I would say that we should give @C.Kendall time to rest.

3 Likes

But I’m very curious because when I traced the sigil of the sun and saturn on his arm he let me go…

And he never hurt me really only told me to stay out of his way. And he acknowledged me by a title the demons calls me. So Im just very curious about all this.

I also said by the power of Ra … .so he also acknowledges Ra… . And why would that cause him to let me go?

Here was my experience

5 Likes

Saturn symbol would make sense.

The princess thing i’m not completely sure about that

… maybe meditate on it

2 Likes

Curious I believe the Kaaba is in reference to staturns black cube, as saturn has a hexagon or cube (depending how you look at it) at its pole which rotates.

Just like the muslims rotate around the Kaaba.

The jews use the Tefillin a black cube wrapped around their head with a leather strap that they wrap around their left hand and left middle finger. The middle finger is saturn’s finger.

Another interesting aside What happens when you combine the words Kaaba and Allah…?

7 Likes

Interesting Azazel had me working with this cube

5 Likes

Yeah since azazel is a saturnian demon he has.

1 Like

Hmm well didn’t Kaaba supposedly come from space ?.

3 Likes

The black cornerstone did yeah. It’s a black meteorite that supposidly fell when the middle east was still pagan and they used it as an idol. This then changed to it being revered because mohammed left his footprint in it or stood there. Something like that.

2 Likes

So what could this mean exactly because Pherishel says theres a connection with mecca, that the other idols destroyed by muhammad that he was one of those gods, well one of his mask.

And Pherishel mentioned saturn quite a lot …

2 Likes

I’m not sure but it’s fascinating forsure. The Kaaba in its early pagan days housed 360 idols except for the creator deity Allah. Allah had no idol or at most the whole of the Kaaba served as his idol.

You mentioned he stirred up storm so it might be a connection to Hubal or Quzah, Ramān. In the language of the north Arabians, Ramān was known as al-Haddāh.

3 Likes

See, I guessed he was a father figure from the very beginning! And you are special and powerful too x

This will work out for you.I have a big feeling x

6 Likes

Thanks much love :metal:

2 Likes