The Truth Of The Crooked Man - I Faced Him

The interesting thing to me is …

Well TITAN, never even heard of it, thought he mean’t

Some type of symbolism until after the ritual i searched for Titan and found it.

Never heard of it … Would be interesting for planetary magick … The Lunar Current Of Saturn

… Sounds quite compelling

4 Likes

@Lady_Eva So what is the connection between the universal circles

Inscription and this …

2 Likes

I am surprised, you haven’t. Titan is very popular in the space science circles.

4 Likes

The furthest i went with space is theoretical physics …

It kind of has the open mindedness of spiritual systems using logic and scientific understanding

To rationalize the universe … Obviously a lot of it is speculation and nonsense … But it does have rather compelling ideas.

The furthest i went into space science circles was our main major planets in our solar system …

Understanding them from a mundane and rational scientific point of view before delving into
Planetary magick … Never payed attention to the minor moons and stars etc.

Except for star constellations for Aenic Gateways.

4 Likes

The Dalhan popped into my head reading your description (actually said it out loud…happens occasionally) then saw the above quote when others were mentioning arab gods like Quza and Hubal.
I worked with hubal and he is bael/baal baeho according to lady eva’s channeling of other names.
I’m sure you got pleanty of info to work with already, hope the above helps.

so…yeah might be worth looking into.

2 Likes

Knowledge of old posts to the rescue :smiley: - this is the translation of the text on the UC from the Nabataean:

The freaky bit is the person who translated that just joined the forum recently: Profile - Octominos - Become A Living God

5 Likes

Oh shit … PM @Lady_Eva

1 Like

I think we can all agree that whatever’s going on, you dodged a bullet getting Saturn:

^ There’s no way you could ever live THAT down! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hmm.

It’s like you named him, when he had still to reveal this information to @C.Kendall maybe?

If this was his information to find for whatever reason, you putting that sigil there would kind of completely go against what he was doing.

This bit:

1 Like

I agree.

Question … how has this guy haunted people for over a decade, in one of those three forms but it all led up to the reunion? Muggles were necessary to encounter them, let alone magicians. I dont know everything, but the moment I tried to sense it I felt like I wanted to go home.

It’s a mask he uses to install horror, as this installs a sense of chaos and in return, installs movement and growth.

2 Likes

Ah, I see.

1 Like

Old Testament Judaism, Islam, and a portion of Christianity are all Saturnian religions, the most negative aspects anyway. The key clue is the multitude of laws. With Judaism, there are some 600+ laws found in the Old Testament regulating food, sex, to the type of clothing. The Talmud is even worse, and quite insane and evil in its hatred and desire to bind others. The parallels with Islam are obvious. Obviously, there is also an obsession with sex here, often in the regulation of it, but the secret hint here is that the sex drive is overblown. That is why there is an obsession in regulating it. (See Pan, or at least a “Pane”, whose goat-fish form is the symbol for Capricorn, ruled by Saturn). Many religious figures are secretly sex maniacs. This all goes to Saturn’s tendency towards binding, burying, making heavy and slow, but also Saturn’s other side: eroticism, uncontrolled manifestation, creation and the inevitable fatherhood that comes from it. Enki, with his one foot in the water and one foot on the ground (recall Capricorn the goat-fish), is another Saturn-Capricorn type figure. He was a god of sex and agriculture. The waters of the Euphrates are supposed to be his running semen.

Saturn is a paradox. He is prime materiality yet also a master of the spiritual realm. He is binding, but also loosening. Look at Judaism and Christianity: a binding and a loosening, at least within their own understanding of themselves. Saturn teaches lessons, behaves like an accuser and a persecutor, but ultimately for a grander purpose. Darth Vader was Luke’s nemesis, but his persecution was necessary for Luke to grow. Batman is a Saturnian figure. Tall, phallic, powerful, patriarchal. But so is the Joker, always trying to make a sick but true point about the nature of reality. Saturn is the caring father. Saturn is also the one who eats his children. Saturn is the usurper who overthrows his father to liberate the world. Saturn is also usurped by his children to liberate the world.

So you see, Saturn is not just one thing, he is binding, but also he is Saturnalia, where all rules and order are undone for a spell.

8 Likes

It took about a solid month of Evocations until we found some spirits willing to work with us. Funnily enough the gatekeepers (Azazel, Abaddon, Amaymon, Belial) wouldn’t give us any information about the circle. I found this unusual. It sparked my curiosity. It seemed like no spirits wanted to talk about circle, it was frustrating to say the least. So, I started where I first saw the alien language, “The Kingdom of Flames”. I started working with “Tuel” (knows the history of all civilisations that have been set up on this earth, and is always delighted to share this knowledge with the magician) and to my delight he explained the writing was “Nabataean”. First part of the puzzle solved. Before he vanished in the triangle he told me to Contact another spirit from the Kingdom of Flames, Fastos.

The following night I contacted Fastos, and was given a friendly warning along with some information about the Book of Azazel. The ultraviolet symbols in the deluxe edition were placed in the book as blinds, to distract your attention away from the symbols which was hiding in plain sight on the pages. The blinds did serve a genuine purpose, and that was to get people interacting with one another and to help the movement grow, which it has done. Just look at this forum for example.

This is probably the boldest claim. The Book of Azazel when it was being printed suffered all types of natural disasters, like the printers building being destroyed, materials vanishing into thin air and a whole host of other things which were delaying the book release. It wasn’t actually magical lodges, nor any person, it was the Demonic Gatekeepers. I think they realised at some point the symbols were going to be discovered and even though that Universal Circle is a magic circle, it is far more than that. It wasn’t called the Gateway of Pacts for no reason.

I cant say much, but I can say its a gateway, and that gateway is guarded by the Demonic gatekeepers, and it would seem they are guarding something that has been contained within. And that circle acts like a battery drawing on the power contained therein.

I cant go into anymore detail, however during my workings I was warned by the Gatekeepers to never divulge anymore than was given here. I confided in a few friends (Gozer, Henry) at the time because my life was being turned upside down by various spirits and needed some support. Best advice ever, just burn all the information and forget about it, which I did.

Not the best writer, done the best I could to relay the information as best as I am able.

all the best

7 Likes

This is fascinating, thank you! :+1:

Do you use the UC yourself, or the symbols therein?

I saw you have the Seal of the Sorceror on your avatar. :smiley:

I agree, and it seems to me that those befit the concept that something Saturnian was bound in a malevolent way by these, the current infuses them in a destructive manner, almost like a curse put upon the stolen energy by its owner, or perhaps as the natural effect of the theft.

Whereas, the Saturnian energies I’ve worked with have been free of any kind of pathology or self-destructive element.

3 Likes

I personally use the Universal Circle. I actually have two of them. One I think is an older version as it has red stitching around the perimeter. Haven’t seen another one like it to date. I’m sure there are more out there somewhere. I was given it as a thank-you from a guy I did some ritual work for.

Here’s a picture.

3 Likes

@C.Kendall you mentioned that he once had the mask of a bull god and @Eye_of_Ra you said that when you invoked the name of Ra he let you go.

I have a strong suspicion that one of his masks is Apis, Apis the bull.

Also this is strange but Marie Laveau mentioned something earlier that I thought was a passing comment but i’m going to ask her more about this.

She said: That forum of yours be working on something wicked. Something crooked, best be careful when working with that bad juju.

@Lady_Eva I didn’t think much of this as we all know what kinds of forces we work with on the forum.

3 Likes

How Interesting.

2 Likes