The Truth Of The Crooked Man - I Faced Him

What does he mean here by “god”?

Does he mean that his “time” has come, and he has more power now due to what is coming that’s related to Saturn and Titan?

3 Likes

Could you ask him why he acknowledged me as princess?

4 Likes

Yeah will do when we commune next

3 Likes

Not sure this just happened so this is all i know so far.

3 Likes

I would say that we should give @C.Kendall time to rest.

3 Likes

But I’m very curious because when I traced the sigil of the sun and saturn on his arm he let me go…

And he never hurt me really only told me to stay out of his way. And he acknowledged me by a title the demons calls me. So Im just very curious about all this.

I also said by the power of Ra … .so he also acknowledges Ra… . And why would that cause him to let me go?

Here was my experience

5 Likes

Saturn symbol would make sense.

The princess thing i’m not completely sure about that

… maybe meditate on it

2 Likes

Curious I believe the Kaaba is in reference to staturns black cube, as saturn has a hexagon or cube (depending how you look at it) at its pole which rotates.

Just like the muslims rotate around the Kaaba.

The jews use the Tefillin a black cube wrapped around their head with a leather strap that they wrap around their left hand and left middle finger. The middle finger is saturn’s finger.

Another interesting aside What happens when you combine the words Kaaba and Allah…?

7 Likes

Interesting Azazel had me working with this cube

5 Likes

Yeah since azazel is a saturnian demon he has.

1 Like

Hmm well didn’t Kaaba supposedly come from space ?.

3 Likes

The black cornerstone did yeah. It’s a black meteorite that supposidly fell when the middle east was still pagan and they used it as an idol. This then changed to it being revered because mohammed left his footprint in it or stood there. Something like that.

2 Likes

So what could this mean exactly because Pherishel says theres a connection with mecca, that the other idols destroyed by muhammad that he was one of those gods, well one of his mask.

And Pherishel mentioned saturn quite a lot …

2 Likes

I’m not sure but it’s fascinating forsure. The Kaaba in its early pagan days housed 360 idols except for the creator deity Allah. Allah had no idol or at most the whole of the Kaaba served as his idol.

You mentioned he stirred up storm so it might be a connection to Hubal or Quzah, Ramān. In the language of the north Arabians, Ramān was known as al-Haddāh.

3 Likes

See, I guessed he was a father figure from the very beginning! And you are special and powerful too x

This will work out for you.I have a big feeling x

6 Likes

Thanks much love :metal:

2 Likes

Damn man. That explains a lot of what happened during the evocation too…

Told me my mind wouldn’t comprehend his name and that he was an ancient god. More ancient than I knew.

Tried choking me too.

Great job brother

4 Likes

Kabbalah = Kaaba + Allah

@C.Kendall you are truly a powerful person. I expect great things from you. All I ask is that you use your power to help humanity’s ascent.

8 Likes

This is probably one of the reasons you’ve been getting drawn to the Qu’ran, NO I’m not bashing Muslims or the guy you know, lots of nice people are Muslims and obviously the normal ones want to share what they really believe is right, it’s human nature, but the forces will work through any contact with the Qu’ran to try and draw you in now that so much damage has been done to not just the core troll entity but also all the archons and various forces aligned with it that were feeding on all that faith and hope and worship.

I mean you probably want to be aware of this because if it could get you drawn in to Islam and really practicing, conceding its power, that’s the ultimate triumph over your father isn’t it? Plus it totally subverts your power, to complete the defeat on this plane.

You’re really weird in terms of your energy (in a good way) and the stuff you come up with is more like I would expect some someone in their 50’s even 60’s, older who’s been at this wearing down the veils in their mind and reality for years, so I’m totally not surprised by this in your OP and I did wonder if there was more to the forces behind Islam trying to lure you in than there seemed.

Edit to add, back in 2014 E.A. did a ritual that was to do with alignments of Saturn, Venus, and the Sun and the concept of “bind the name of god in chains” as a group ritual and invited people beforehand to take part, video below.

He does an introductory bit, then a short secrtion describing the Universal Circle (yeah it’s an advert, but I find that pretty endearing lol) and the invite to the group working that day begins at 46:00 but you want to watch it all to get the full story of the planets:

These are some of the threads about it from that time, the formatting might be screwy on the olders ones because software changes etc:

This is all weird as fuck.

Edit again to add, last night after you posted those three images of how he was appearing to you, I scrolled past them because I didn’t want to have to start drawing blinds again but then at one point after reading replies I scrolled UP and saw them all, and they all looked like really bright white energy was coming out, somewhere between an explosion and a mist.

I wasn’t really into digging into this any more because I was ridiculously busy BUT at the time I thought maybe it meant you were going to defeat the entity or something, or transmute it somehow, I didn’t really give it a lot of thought except to observe it.

I’m sharing it because it might be relevant to some future thing though, I don’t often see images like miniature movies like that without trying to scry at all.

4 Likes

Very interesting indeed…

2 Likes