The Truth about LIlith and Yes She is a Primordial Goddess

What if I say lilith and ishtar are the same

Then you’re free to believe that lol. I doubt Lilith or Ishtar actually care what people view them as separate or the same and it doesn’t matter to me whether you do or don’t because that’s you’re view/experience/whatever it was that brought you to that view.

History is a blur of mankind egregore. We believe in what we want to believe. Never what is right to believe.

2 Likes

Thank you for your knowledge and insight :v::grin:

2 Likes

What is the name?I would like to know plz.

Hey there @Murcia13. You joined us way back in 2015 and have made over 6 topics, but have never introduced yourself. Please make your next post an introduction as it is a rule here and failure to do so may result in suspension of your account or removal of your posts.

Murcia13 Goddess Lilith is a modern name for Belit Ilani and when you read that Babylonian Goddess mythology the slander of Lilith being a “baby killer” makes sense.

" In Babylonian religion, Belit Ilani was a title described as meaning “mistress of the gods” and the name of the “evening star of desire”. It has been associated with Ninlil and Astarte and has been found inscribed on portraits of a woman blessing a suckling child with her right hand."

Also Lilith is aka the Sumerian Goddess Ninlil “lady of the open field” or “Lady of the Wind”. As “Lady Wind” she may be associated with the figure of the Akkadian demon “Lil-itu”, thought to have been the origin of the Hebrew Lilith legend.

So in short Lilith can be seen as an amalgamation of Belit Ilani & Ninlil spiritual archetype/DNA.

1 Like

The origin of that name has a lot to say… I do know from this Goddess herself that she was called by many names in different cultures. As long as you’re in tune with whichever name you choose it does not matter. I like Lilith but another one that once was really good for me was abyzu. Lamastu and Lamia, the snake Goddess, ishtar for the Egyptians. Just choose your colour, she will come if you are really devoted. I wouldn’t say primordial though as that does not define her origins, to know of her origins you would need to go way backwards in time and space.

2 Likes

Seph it’s not just the names itself. The archaeological evidence if any exists and also the Spirit’s archetype gives a window to an entities origins. The points of convergence between Goddess Lilith and assumed previous Goddesses is an important key; which is known as Correspondences within the within the teachings/writings of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Otherwise, one can just say Lilith is any Goddess that a person randomly chooses that may have zero connection to her.

2 Likes

Seph there is another perspective that rectifies Goddess Lilith with any other Goddess. If you take a Jungian perspective then all Goddesses, She-Devils, demoness, along with female spiritual entities as being masks of the Divine Feminine. If you go with perspective then Goddess Lilith can be align to any Female Spiritual entity. However, I will still add the caveat that consider the correspondences between one specific female spiritual entity to another specific female spiritual entity.

3 Likes

Lilith said she’s a Seraphim angel that was created by Elohim angel Michael/ Hayliel(Lucifer). She said the Adam and Eve story never happen but she tolerated it because we humans created it in our timeline which doesn’t exist. She said her true nature is resonance (sound) of pure Seraphim energy. She said there’s a lot more to her but the existing stories about her, she will continue to honor them if that’s what we humans want, even though they are not totally accurate. One thing she told me personally is, she existed from the beginning.

4 Likes

What?

1 Like

You could be right, but don’t go professing your opinion as if it’s actual truth for all. Call it an hypothesis more than truth.

3 Likes

Goddess Lilith a Seraphim’ created by Archangel Michael? Wow she never told me nothing remotely close to that but hey maybe she knows you vibe with angelic beings more than demons and she wants to put your mind at ease.

3 Likes

My opinion as you call it is based on direct experience and research. You only believe it’s an opinion because you haven’t studied that info. As for me calling it the “Truth” if you don’t like mine then go find your own. However, thank you for your feedback anyway.

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile:

http://www.arcane-archive.org/religion/lilith-1.php Thought I’d send a link your way. What are your thoughts? Is it relative to your research and experience?

1 Like

Whatever information you fine on your sources is highly not the truth about Lilith. Her origin is infinite, how could it be written and described by mankind? She is both celestial and darkness. When united in oneness with her lover, she becomes light and darkness like the caduceus.

4 Likes

That url link you share read like a Cliff’s Notes assessment of Goddess Lilith’s Mythology. It shares nothing related to the Kabbalistic meanings and symbolism and then at the end there’s a rush insertion of Shekinah and that Divine Being does directly relate to Lilith but not as that author believes. If you wanna actually study a Western work of occultism that gets into the deeper meaning of Lilith’s mythology then you should examine “Qabalah, Qliphoth, & Goetic Magic” by Thomas Karlsson. That grimiore doesn’t casually glance at the surface of the Jewish myth taking it as gospel (pun intended) but looks at the Kabbalistic meanings within the original Rabbinical lore.

2 Likes

She did, she took me there. I saw it through her eyes.

1 Like

Most of it is not true like you say, but ask her about Gomorra. About the battle. We all know that mankind history as written on the books is half bs… If one gets to really see history… It is amazing. Adam did exist… But not that name, I don’t think I could pronounce it. There was a first human, she did meet him but that history is for another time…

1 Like