The True Magick

To me it seems like True Will is your desire. As in YOUR desire, what you and you alone want.
An example. Your friends comment on how your car (a car that you love) is a piece of ugly shit. So you perform magic to get a fancy car. Now, it is your will in that moment to get a fancy car, but its a False Will because it isn’t your true desire. Your car is perfect in your eyes; the true will there would be to please your friends. Going deeper, your True Will would probably be to raise your status in the eyes of your peers, gain their awe and respect etc.

2 Likes

So you simply make the consequent and absolute choice,
to accept your desired thing, as reality.

What is: the present
What is not: the past, the future…

is it all, just a choice away?

Such choice, would afford the cooperation of the subconscious or a fusion with the conscious…right?

2 Likes

Its also the other way around.
~if a person nearby, is experiencing pain -like in bdsm,
the persons field expands, and it reacts with your own field.

If we can believe uncle chuckies book “psionic sadist”,
someone had a test subject hooked up to a device,
left the room, and got to the other side of the wall behind the subject,
then he electro shocked himself into the foot, and the subject was reacting to it.

3 Likes

I’m not sure that I understand… how it’s the other way around ?

The examples you mentioned prove that science is starting to reveal secrets behind many spiritual truths. The hidden connection in all that exists is well known spiritual truth for centuries. Only recently that science started to be aware of that and provided scientific explanation of how it happens. This explanation didn’t reveal something new, it only revealed the mechanism behind it.

I’m not saying that everything discovered by science was well known fact in spiritual teachings, science revealed many truths that we never imagined… I’m talking specifically about the spiritual principles that were believed to be true without proof or evidence except personal spiritual experience.

2 Likes