The touches when invocating spirits

i want to hear from you guys your experiences with invocations if you have something similar to me. whenever i make invocations i feel someone is touching me, and yesterday someone was touching my ballz and around that area, i swear there was something inside my clothes touching me and this have happened lately and i actually thought there were insects, i got a flashlight exclusive to everytime i feel something i light it on and check, i got nothing so far. is this experience similar to you and how can i get a more intense touch

1 Like

When i have been learning different energy work practices with Sitri or Beleth it can get pretty intense. I have had times it felt like certain energy centers throughout my body are “being grabbed” for lack of a better description when they are making a point of where to direct my focus as well as the sensation of a finger tracing from one center to another when telling me where to direct the energy.

2 Likes

Just by focusing more on these touches, it will increase in time.

I wouldn’t call these kind of interactions as invocation only. It’s partially invocation, and partially evocation. Does it feels like the touches is under your skin, too? It often is under the first layer of our skin, just where our nerves is:

You see the skin layer called the Dermis? That’s where our nerves are, and these nerves goes up to our spine and our brain, which makes it possible for us to physically interact with spirits. Usually, this ability gives us a consistent pressure on our Crown Chakra, which feels like having a winter cap on our heads and a sensation of hands caressing our heads. Is that familiar to you?

9 Likes

i just feel something that touches me fast is not a lot of time it happens in 1 or 2 seconds i really dont feel “grabbed” just touched with fingers

For me if it is just their presence and they are not interacting with me directly it feels like pressure displacements in the area around me. I have also has the perceptions of tempurature shift opposite of what should be going on with a source of decent size fire in a room. It felt noticeably colder at times others felt like the temp shot up 30degree in a handful of minutes.

Gonna get a few different kinds of thermometers to try and see how much of it is temp shifting and how much is internal temp.

3 Likes

Just keep focusing on these touches with your eyes closed. The more you focus and acknowledge these touches, the stronger it becomes.

3 Likes

ok, thanks i can say i got a little scared of it at the begining, but it seems its ok to have them!

2 Likes

This is normal it is the current of bioelectricity of the being running through your body which is quite common and higher then your own

2 Likes

The thermometers wont give you a noticeable result in shifting temperatures, because it’s within your own body. Astral projection, sometimes, are a part of our abilities to sense spirits and energies on a physical level. In some cases, it can be measurable with instruments, but most of the time, it’s not.

1 Like

See i wanna test this because i had what seems like a small temp drop to me feel freezing to others. If it will read on anything i’ve no clue but i am curious so i will check it. If not no big. What i am doing is getting results. Lately MASSIVE results so i stick to it.

1 Like

Perhaps your body temps dropped about 1 to 2 degrees?

Possibly a bit more i run pretty hot most of the time and have had my girl tell i feel like oce after some rituals. Not more than 5 degrees maybe cause the body will register a shift of 3-5 as pretty extreme depending on other factors.

For me I can “see” spirits in much the same way a snake uses its “nostrils” to “see” the heat of a mouse. Spirits have an energy signature that can be sensed and felt. For me it’s kinda like heat.

2 Likes

how hot? i was trying to get possesed by lilith and something insidde of me very deep almost in my bones got extremly hot for a quarter of second, i just was wondering if i was doing things right

Not hot just really warm. Almost like holding a ceramic mug full of steaming tea or coffee with gloves on. Except you feel the heat on your arm or chest.

I feel touches often. They feel different depending on who it is. Annnd what they’re doing!!! :grin:

3 Likes

I have felt touch, but more often than not what I have felt is more akin to a weight, and almost like a static electricity feeling. Similar in a way to how you can walk into a room where there has been a fight and can feel the tension in the air.

I’ve felt the physical sensations as well; tingling pressure that moves, again, like static energy.

1 Like