The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

What exactly is this thread? People reading others energies or something?

My Lady, Eva, may you please promote me back to the level where I can send messages? I’ve levelled out and am no longer a jackass, and I contribute a lot of help to le nubz.

2 Likes

Okay, done. :+1:

1 Like

If anyone want to give a aura reading.or want me give one I can but I’m not very good at it.

I’ll swap with someone

Sure thing we can swap if you are interested?

Sure thing we can play. ^^

I am curious, please dont hold back. What can y’all see about me?

Can some one read me to? :sunglasses:

I’m so down for some spiritual touchy-feely…touch away babes, and I’ll get handsy in return :slight_smile:

Hello guys.:blush:

I am really curious about that.

If someone is kind enough to sense my energy i would really apreciate it.

I think sometimes it so good to hear feedback from someone else rather than only from yourself or more close people.

Because sometimes maybe you are deluding yourself to a higher or lower outcome of sensing than it actually is if you are attached to some personas or beliefs of yourself.

Nonetheless here i am.

Someone to feel me? :grinning::grinning::snake::snake:

Anyone want to try reading me? I feel blocked, hopefully this isn’t the case.

I’m open to be read with someone who has done it before. If you haven’t read someone’s energy signature before I would rather avoid. Thank You

I can do a trade

Are you replying to me or the thread? I have never done this before personally. So I have no guarantees on how good the connection would be. But I would be willing to try.

I am replying to the thread.

I only asked because the thread was so old… If nobody else responds soon enough I am game to give it a shot if you would like to as well. Again, no Guarantees on my level of success. My go to Spirit is Lilith as well. There may be a good connection and starting point there for us to attempt such a thing.

1 Like

Sure.

Actually, I hope this isn’t discouraging but we have a rule that asks new members to build up 90 days of activity before posting readings on BALG. So you’re totally off the hook until May 12th. :smiley:

This thread doesn’t have any rule in the OP that says you must trade, you can just post your interest to be read and that’s fine.