The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Interesting! Words and specific phrases are quite hard to hear. However if you evoke the person and they accept it can make a link, allowing for telepathic communication.

So what kind of reading do you want? Future, past, present all of them :slightly_smiling_face:?

To hell with those people and f that rumor mill too I’m actually a nice person. I can be a little abrasive at times when I get messed with but I think it’s a Jersey thing? Idk…

1 Like

How about all? Specifically about a woman I know if you can do that too. I have my hand on a bracelet she left behind right now

2 Likes

You’re actually very powerful, underestimated and reserved… But at the same time your energy is very gentle and you’re also very kind hearted :blush:

1 Like

Thank you :hugs:. Underestimation is a good thing. It makes your enemies doubt your ability, thus creating a false sense of security :grin:

1 Like

Do I have permission to tap into the bracelet?

@AlphaC

A budding flower comes to mind. Cultivation. Dark entities taking notice of you. Being nurtured/influenced by new spiritual relations, morphing. Shaped. Yearning for growth. A watery-earthy vibe as well. Curious, inquisitive, exploring. Sexual and emotional tension.

1 Like

Yes you certainly do. Not touching it any more though

1 Like

Your past was a rough but not too bad. There was a rather large betrayal of trust that has shaped your some of your current thoughts and will ripple out the future. Currently you’re delving into spirituality and trying to fit the pieces together. Your future is bright. The next few years are going to very rough for you but you can definitely make it through! As for the girl… Either she is an ex who you’re trying to cultivate a relationship with… or she’s like a wilo-o-wisp in the sense of her behavior. You see her every once in a while but she doesn’t seem to be extremely responsive or not as responsive as you’d like. She’s interested in you but doesn’t know what she wants exactly. She too is lost and yet to “fit” into her own body. Any accuracy to it?

2 Likes

For you I feel that your past has forced you to develop a callus around you. You’re stilling healing from it all and your new outlook on life is helping. At your core you’re a very sweet soul who only desires to love and be loved. At first glance people are taken back by how you come across. However this is a misunderstanding, you just want to connect with them. The sarcastic sense of humor has made people slightly distant. You used to have a lover that could see past the shell you put around yourself and love you for you. I’m not sure if it has ended or you’re currently in a new relationship?

1 Like

The man in the past is the one who passed away from cancer a year & 1/2 ago, sadly… Not certain about a current, but working on it… And everything else was 99.999% spot on! :slightly_smiling_face::blush:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Thank you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Pm if that’s ok?

1 Like

Anyone around who wants to play?

“I cant get no…satisfaction” try to touch me and “feel me out”

Anybody up to read me?

Hey, anybody want to read me? Happy to swap. :slight_smile:

I feel my vibration rising as I read this thread. Rising and hardening.