The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Bwahahaha… Yes… Ignite it and bring forth the ultimate alchemical sufference! But be forewarned Ye all; there can be only NONE. But seriously think on this: To be a god, you must first realize that all others are and have the potential to be, no less and no greater than ye yourself. The one who shalt reign above kings must first acknowledge that these are, indeed, Kings, and pledge himself to them All equally in service. To suffer the fool is to be the fool, and the only time we have a fool is when another dares to proclaim them as such. I pray this is getting thru.

2 Likes

Because we all walk this path together.

1 Like

No. People make assumptions and very rarely get to know me well. :pensive:

2 Likes

that is what he picked up on then lol.

2 Likes

But where did he get cocky from? Lol

1 Like

Everyone should listen to Crystal Lake and their song Apollo. While you do this, envision if you will anyone, and I swear, you will feel just that moment where you realize the full potential all mankind, and just how beautiful and powerful that potential is.

2 Likes

Others may assume you are and hence why they don’t try to get to know you better.

Anxious to see the results of something. Waiting in the cold, yes I relate to that. Also connected to that same something.

I don’t know any other way to be. I didn’t think I was doing anything that different from anyone else?

1 Like

maybe its one of them rumor mill things, you have bad day tell someone about themselves, they spread the rumor that your stuck up and those around them believe it.

Anyone want to read me :slight_smile:

I had a haze, but now getting a tropical beach somewhere, moonlight, waves, sand, there’s a hut with lights on to the left, ocean to the right. I hear laughter, something sweet smelling, there’s a fire in the ground, BBQ? @Serpent get anything from it?

1 Like

Working with higher vibrations as of now. I’m currently home. Oh actually I just same chicken! That’s pretty good man. What else can you get? Dig deep.

2 Likes

Relaxed, there’s two voices, man and woman?

1 Like

I’m extremely relaxed. A man’s voice good. What is he saying brother? May I invite you for a second? There should be three words. Starts with A, H, and E.

Are you able to pick it up?

@Abra-Cadabra would you like to try :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can’t hear words, I just started today trying so if I am doing ok that’s great. Would you like to try?

1 Like

Sorry wasn’t trying to offend. You did very well! I was chanting, Align, Heal, Empower. I just made a chicken dinner, I was listening to a youtube video a man was talking, and I was holding a crystal in my left hand. While chanting align, heal, empower.

You didn’t offend. It’s pretty much impossible to offend me lol. I would be interested in hearing what you get from me. I got “All Hail” and the last was em something but I was struggling

1 Like