The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Very interesting indeed. I do have a knack for working with metal, earth, and fire energies. I’ve also recently explored a place in hell during soul travel. It was related to weapon forging.

3 Likes

Feel free to read me!

Wanna read me?

Can someone read me?

2 Likes

Image of Saturn, massive energy, wind howling, boom boom boom like a heartbeat.

1 Like

:point_up: accurate but from a ritual charging i just finished lol anyone wanna aim for more depth? :japanese_ogre:

You have a strong energy but you are overconfident
Don’t get too cocky :clap:

Wow…

2 Likes

Dinmiatus when I read you I see a bunch of sacred geometry not gonna lie I’m a little disoriented :joy:

Accurate?

Nope

1 Like

:thinking:

Lmao not what i was expecting but i have an idea why :joy:

1 Like

Sadness, rain, dark days with clouds, bars, you are holding back your full power. Something sparked in you recently? I hear a striking match

2 Likes

Wanna try me reading with the invocation going on? :joy:

That’s a little more accurate.

1 Like

Perhaps he read a persona of yours rather than getting to the real you, do you portray yourself socially differently infront of others, than you would to people that you know well?

2 Likes

:thinking: just got done reading you when i noticed your reply lmao with what i saw you may wanna consider the “calling the divs from Arezura” exersise and asking either the div you are working with or your godself what will satiate that hunger of yours.

If you want, go for it and i can give it another go.

1 Like

God self is invoked… Hence the constant hunger… What did you see? Anything past hunger?

As for the satiating it, I got my answer. Igniting the black sun

2 Likes

I was pickin up anxiety and the feelin of waiting in the cold :thinking: not sure as to the why.