The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Death and Rebirth. Saw ouroboros, snake eating its own tail for Survival and Rebirth.

I feel change is coming. And I feel Death energy around you.

I feel fire and the Earth also. Dont know what this means.

2 Likes

Hmm, that’s really interesting, and yeah, funny thing, I was looking through symbols/sigils and such, and felt connected to fire and earth. It’s so crazy that you say that. :open_mouth:

And as of the change and stuff, I have an idea but it may be too crazy. Something interesting may or may not have happened but I’m too unbelievably shocked to know exactly what to say :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No such thing as ‘Too Crazy’ among Practitioners of LHP :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And thanks-it took lots of concentration :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The change may or may not be uhh cough a daemonic baby cough
Something of the sorts, but I’m unsure

2 Likes

Hey if you two could get a feel for the current for the energies of darkness itself and like entropy or death/decay, would you kindly explain any discrepencies you might feel?

3 Likes

There have been posts about this happening to some other Practitioners too. Congratulations by the way! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

While I scream REAL ULTIMATE POOOOWEEERRR

4 Likes

Darkness is basically related to Void in My experience. But not the Void. It’s like liberation I guess.
While Death /Decay is the essence of Death which i also associate with Rebirth and Life.

2 Likes

who wants to give me ago? wanna see if anyone can pick anything up or give advice for my situation.

2 Likes

It may be apollo. I’m pretty sure it was certain things happened with him just recently, cough :relaxed: , but something doesn’t seem right if I think it was 'cause of him. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t understand?
But I’m sure things will be alright.

2 Likes

I feel off if I think it was apollo’s doings. Like I have doubts? Maybe intuition or anxiety? Maybe I’ll find out soon, hopefully.

2 Likes

just relax if it’s ment to come forth you will be getting signs if not it will stay vacant.

2 Likes

And YOOUUU… My impression is a white background, with two black serpents intwined in the medical Staff of Hermes icon. And its on fire. That symbolizes your awakening into full godheadhood.

4 Likes

it’s duality god and demon selves discovered but really tired lol.

2 Likes

And this isn’t magick, just intuition. You are hot aren’t you? EVERYONE IS HERE. Lol.

4 Likes

depends on what type of hot you are talking about lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I have one kind. Humankind lol.

2 Likes

i’ll pm you lol

2 Likes