The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Read me :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Oh, wow. That’s interesting and very good! :smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try, but I may be off.

TBH, my energy is at its weakest, haha, but I’ll try my best :smile:

Hmm… I see you looking through a book… Just so intensively reading through… Hard to focus on more of what’s happening because that vision is switching back and forth with this other image of you taking a dagger and stabbing someone. Maybe something?

Protection. Power. Determination. Hmm… I may be wrong but uh… anxiety and/or fear?

2 Likes

I was just reading a book right now.

I don’t know about that… :sweat_smile:

Very determined.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reading dear :slight_smile:

1 Like

It it’s not too much, can you also read me?

2 Likes

Sure and I will try not to read RE3’s post too before I do… One sec.

2 Likes

You hair is wild and black with white streaks, but the white is somehow darkened, like platinum that has been burned in the crucible. Your face is in shadow and your eyes are super fucking intense, the same dirty white color. You are avenging something or someone, turning in a fierce twist towards my eyesight… Anything? And the feeling is like deep underwater, but its like a lack of air, a vacuum.and then it flashes instantly like a glitch in a show, and you look normal, wearing a strange white gown like a Roman woman.

2 Likes

Please tell me the amount of accuracy here? I feel like you may be dealing with duality issues.

2 Likes

That’s me. I had gotten some red streaks some time ago… But not now…

I get this told quite often actually.

getting revenge for myself i guess

I’m not wearing white… But maybe it’s symbolic…

Pretty accurate id say :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Also folks my cousin says he will visit one person. Tonight. I want to know if he does… He is scary like me lol but maybe meaner.

1 Like

I don’t even know where to begin… sigh.
True so true. Identity crisis. What I want to do. And what I need to do…

2 Likes

And awesome! It comes to me in strange snatches of vision.

2 Likes

Your cousin’s here? Who’s he visiting?

1 Like

He isn’t on here he just overheard me talking and said he will visit one lucky winner tonight. Expect darkness. Lol NAH but its cool he is a dream traveler. Big time.

2 Likes

Alright… I shall be ready if he does come :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I know you are strong. Lol it was writ in your reading from me.

2 Likes

Btw, @Ravenxoxo, you wanna try and read me? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I just wanna see if you can pick up somethin’ strange. :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, I will Do my best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Regal, do you use WordPress, or know of Warlock Asylum? Love him he rocks… And I wanted to say why that was accurate but I was hesitant to say why here. But that being I look up to, I am not afraid to cause it is also my eventual spiritual evolution, that being.

1 Like