The "Touch Me, Feel Me" Thread

Well the work with mars your are doin is definitely having an effect lmao i had JUST calmed my brain down from mild road rage due to stupid drivers and tryin to read you kicked it back up like a dust cloud. :laughing: And now i have a distinct desire to delete said drivers again lmao.

So note to self DO NOT read @KingOfHearts616 energies after road raging lmao will restir shit up and prevent deeper analysis.

I may attempt another read after my rituals tonight if i haven’t passed the hell out first lol

1 Like

I’m just being a pest, brother :laughing:

Did you read this? :rofl: :point_down:

Lol mars is REALLY effecting me. I’m a walking rage bomb :joy:

If you are awake I’d love to hear what results are turned up, especially after tonight’s session…

2 Likes

Will do, depending on how deep a trance this rite throws me into i may end up passin out near the end of it :rofl:. Which considering dreamwork is part of the rite may not be a bad thing lol

1 Like

Dream walk to me and read me :joy:

Only joking, dont overwork yourself

No clue how to… yet lmao that will likely change soon

1 Like

No clue either :laughing: but I’m sure we’ll learn

Anyone interested in doing a reading while I try something?

Does anyone want to practice some readings today? I feel as if a bit of practice could be beneficial for me.

1 Like

If you want to try and read me I’d be Happy to oblige… I can offer one in return tomorrow

1 Like

I’ll try my best. I may be off, but that’s why I’m practicing.

I get an image of you almost playing around with dark energy. Have you seen Avatar: The Last Airbender? If so, it reminds me of how Katara bends water. It’s like a playful manner, however. Maybe it symbolizes you trying out new things that corresponds with the dark path, and/or gaining dark energy. Very interesting.

1 Like

I invoked my God self and Coyote… As well as I’ve been thinking about things to do along my Path, which is dark.

Thanks

1 Like

Interesting, so I was somewhat on the right track? Also, you’re welcome, but thanks for allowing me to read you.

If you want to read me in return, you may.

You sounded right to me.

And lol dont gotta thank me. Quite happy to be read

And I will read you, just not right now… Not used to this feeling yet

1 Like

Alrighty, and okay, that’s fine.

1 Like

Anyone wanna try reading me? I’m interested in what anyone can pick up :grin: :smile:

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours? :slight_smile: sounds cool RE3?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll try my best to read ya ^^

I may be way off, but I’ll try, haha

I got a vision of you looking up to someone very powerful, but you weren’t scared. You were brave and determined. I felt complete aggressiveness - anger. Maybe it shows your personality or what may be happening. I’m unsure on the meaning, to be honest with you.

2 Likes

Woooow. Amazing. You… Are so very accurate.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I’m kinda surprised, haha. :laughing:

1 Like

I got an image of you in a dark void, but you have a golden like corona around you, and your clothing is similar to Mary the Mother, and your eyes are like two big gold moons, and you are staring outwards with such intense will… Don’t know how correct I be here. Its almost like you are made outta moonlight, pale white but a glowing blue like hue to it. Very beautiful. But that stare… Its… Scary.

3 Likes