The Time For Death Has Come

Lo que está afuera está dentro

Esa persona es una parte de ti que no sana

Esa persona muestra parte de tu ego

Lo que está afuera esta adentro :sunglasses:

Update: I have had some confirmed success that has brought me great piece of mind in my life.

So for doing a hex like this, working from an alternate plane during astral-travel seems to be the most direct and effective method.

Sometimes it is not immediate, for reasons I am not quite sure of, but I get the impression that something must be worked out in that person’s life before death takes them.

Case 1: Standard Sympathetic magick HEX I outlined, in physical plane. The curse took someone close to the target, leading to the eventual demise of the target. This one took about 4 months to come to final end from the time of curse.

Case 2: Astral HEX. This one took the main target, another close target and destroyed his entire place of business so that it does not even exist anymore. I put alot of emotion into this one, and the fruition brought me great peace.

Case 3: Astral-technique within Meditative state but in mostly physical realm but begining to touch the surrounding planes. Hexed a scattered small group of people and got results on two of the targets but time frame was 1 year.

From my perspective, I was enacting righteous judgement against those who commited grave crimes against life and innocence and the corruption of the souls of others.

With Righteous Light and the Ferocity of Sheol.
I have no concerns for karmic retribution, as I feel that I was enacting karma’s desire.

I hope everyone has success in this aspect when needed, but tread carefully, as Death Magick has a unpredictable side. Your will must be absolute.
I do percieve possible risks as far as redirections, so have a good feel and understanding of this energy before you try to coerce it to bend with your will.

(I cannot give the perspective from that of an individual spirit of infernal manifest,
as my spirit is still made of light,
just a gloomy light I guess. Lol)

☆Asta☆

3 Likes

Can u pls help me in it, from past 10yrs i am suffering with a man who eats me internally and externally by his behavior n its affecting my daughter.
That person is my hubby,
Now i have applied for divorce but he s not ready to pay me money,

Instead he s selling all his property and keepinv in his moms name , …so i do not get any amt,

Better he dies so atkeast as a widow i get the money,

Because i have spent my 10yrs serving me without a pie

same id like a copy of that hex =) thanks!

Post closed at OP’s request.

2 Likes