The Time For Death Has Come

There are so many methods on how to make this happen but it really depends on personal preference. What are your strengths? You said you can do divination and have successfully used sigils. I am sure you have some ideas floating around in your head. Use divination to make plan and find out which entity would like to help you. The answer will come to you. You have the tools.

Iā€™m so glad I found this thread as I too am in need of a death curse for someone who has not only wronged me but those I love as well. Itā€™s more than just emotional hatred I have at this point for them, they are also literally so toxic to be around, their influence contaminates the ones I love. If any would like to send me a private message on some rituals or curses that you are unable to share here, by all means please Iā€™m eager to receive some instructions about it. Iā€™ve learned a lot about the power of will on this thread and I intend to use that with any death curse I can get my hands on.

1 Like

The same still goes for me, still havenā€™t had anyone powerful enough wanting to help me out, the target is still alive.

Funnily enough the day after replying to this thread I received information about the target, he has grown very weak, sickly and ill, having lost a lot of weight, lost more of his former strength. Yet still, he persists. Iā€™m once more requesting the help of the BALG community to see if thereā€™s anyone out there strong enough to put this guy in the ground forever.

4 Likes

He is on his spiral out. Any updates?

Three supermodels and a jet ā€¦ Nah

I would take three hottie witches from BALG

1 Like

@ASTAR, would it be possible to pm me your hex too? Iā€™d be very grateful. I have a person causing me a lot of trouble but Iā€™ve tried a couple of curses and they just seem to roll off her as sheā€™s still around. I know for a fact she is not an occultist so dont know why this seems to be the case. Maybe she is just tough. So I was thinking your hex might help.

1 Like

Very simple hex.

Sympathetic Magick: Everything is connected to everything else.

Have you tried this yet?

If you can find a picture of the target ( looking upon it will make you feel disgusted, but channel this energy for use. )

Evoke a destruction demon to the ritual ground. You can find the best choice for this on your own using a book of spirits. Use appropriate incense, candles, and chants per the spirit summoned.

On the back of picture write their name and birthday. On a seperate piece of paper write an absolute statement. ______ is erased from existence. _____ will suffer. _____ is dead and his spirit erased from the universe. Underneath this make a sigil designed for their destruction. At the very bottom sign your signature to solidify your command.

Roll this paper up and bind to his picture with black ribbon. Continuesly visualize that this picture is the actual person, and for all purpose it will be. Bind this to a lemon with black ribbon. Puncture through the picture into the lemon with nails that look like the nails that used to seal coffins. Put so much energy charged with the purpose of destruction that it physically exhausts you. Channel all of the hate that you can. Ask the demon to fullfill this purpose. At rituals end I would bury this in ground that touches cemetary ground. Visualize that you are burying the person. The lemon will rot and with it his soul. Cover with graveyard dirt and send the demon to fullfill the purpose and turn away. DO NOT look back. Know that it WILL be successful and put it out of your mind knowing it will succeed. Then when you leave, do an activity that grounds you back in physical plane and distracts your mind from thinking about it. In addition to the lemon, some use a peice of meat to rot in the hole but it is up to your tastes.

Xoxo

12 Likes

THANKS @ASTAR, this sounds perfect! No, Iā€™ve not tried sympathetic magic on her yet. But Iā€™m going to try this. Did this hex work for you?

This one has been used successfully by many over the years. :wink:

1 Like

Maybe this would helpā€¦

Repetition. Magick doesnā€™t always work from the first ritual or spell. Different spells or rituals over time may cause final strong effect. But youā€™ll have to wait for it to happenā€¦ when all things are naturally lined up to cause the desired result.

Another option to speed up the process and cause much stronger impact, is to repeat the work over and over, none stop if you can. For exampleā€¦each single day in the first 13 days of each month. Or 3 days at the end of each week. Practice makes perfect, and in magick, repetition makes miracles!

There are amazing spells and curses shared already here so I believe you donā€™t need anything more. Good luck

2 Likes

I have done this. Iā€™ve done 2 seperate rituals with about a half year between them, and then about a year back now a series of rituals every night for 30 days. The target still lives however, he has definitely weaked, but I just canā€™t seem to give him the final blow. I still have yet to find someone who is willing to help me end this once and for all.

That means itā€™s workingā€¦ you can give him that final blow. Change the point of attack. Visualize a different scene. Focus on the most likely scenario you could think of. Life takes the path of less resistance. What would be that path? Think of few possible ways and work on each one. Add more power to it by chanting specific demonā€™s Enn or Psalms. Start by getting in trance first by chanting and moving your bodyā€¦ when you get in trance, thatā€™s when you visualize the end result and hold it for as long as you can. Then release all. in Bucklandā€™s book ā€œAdvanced Candle Magickā€ he explains this method in detail. Itā€™s also mentioned in his other book ā€œComplete Book of Witchcraftā€.

2 Likes

Is it actually wise to kill something that lives within you?

I may wonder, what kind of posession was necessary to get such a connection going in the first place.

Could it actually be a connection that works for your benefit in a way?

I just wonder, we have some of the most gastly monsters along our ranks,
so iā€™m not sure maybe i need to understand it better.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

1 Like

Iā€™m attempting to kill the external force, it is linked to what I have inside of me but it isnā€™t the same thing. With the external force gone I, and many others will be freed and I can start to learn to live with that part or attempt to cleanse it.

1 Like

Actually E.A has a video of really deadly curse on yt ā€¦ Go see it and tell us the results after ā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried that one before yeah, it seems like a really powerful curse, but it wasnt enough to permanently bring down my target unfortunately, thats why I am asking for help.

1 Like

I wish you the best of success. I am not able to assist as I really am a beginner but that doesnā€™t mean I donā€™t know some people are a blight on the universe and shouldnā€™t be in it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a spell I wrote to keep souls if you have a need for it. Just throwing that out there. It may help with that unwanted bond.

You can use poppets and sympathetic magick for that.

2 Likes

Lee el kibalyon