The Throat Chakra

Hello folks, about three days back I decided to try and balance my throat chakra out and and I have turned to strong frequency music while taking on an two week plan to try and sharpen the clairaudient abilities enough for this direction in my life

I have done two days of 30mins of meditation and I intend to follow through on this for the next two weeks. Then I am trying to get involved with an suitable spirit for clairvoyant development such as Mepsitahl, I feel an sort of calling to her and she is the first spirit I want to do scrying and chat with through my mind when I am ready

If anyone has any good tips or other advice then feel free to let me know

sorry if this in the wrong section, I didnt know if this should be in divination or chakra

1 Like

A lot of what you’re talking about has more to do with the third eye or Ajna chakra.

This chakra is connected to the second chakra or sacral chakra, which is another centre of emotions and creativity. The throat chakra’s focus is on expressing ideas clearly, gracefully and honestly, and projecting one’s authentic creativity into the world.

If you want to balance your throat chakra you’d just work on what it’s associated with.

Personally, I think singing would help a lot with the throat chakra. Or anything else that involves speaking or vocalizing.

1 Like

Well one of most important things to have it always balanced and full of energy is by saying what you feel. It’s about genuine communications which awakens something in the others. If you have to criticize use a constructive one not destructive. Also when communicating send images in the persons you interact with. another way is by touching it and massaging gently and lay both hands on it and visualise how it’s energy grows and brings harmony in the proximity or Temple.

1 Like

thanks for the great support folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

You folks are really deep with your knowledge in this stuff and I am just wondering if there were any paticular crystals that work very effectively for helping someone to hear the spirits voices, and also with my current 30 mins an daily session is that enough for the time being ?

Also can I chant anything that will help with the development of this skill ?