The three fold rule!

Its been said that magick must return back to its source. I’m still on the verge of finding its truth. EA has stated that he hasn’t experience any return magick that he’s done, but I’ve recently been experiencing things that may have resulted in my forms of magick returning back to me.

I’ve also noticed than in our matrix of the universe: creation is almost centered around circles and spheres, from atoms, to our earth, to the galaxy, etc(WE EVEN STAND IN CIRCLES DURING RITUALS). So shouldn’t it be logical to assume that all things must come around full circle? Literally?

I trust EA’s authority and knowledge more than any other magician, but could it be possible he’s wrong? I mean even professionals are wrong sometimes.

If you Believe in that three fold rule, Sure it will Happen to you, since you are programming the Energy from your Ritual to come back at you in this Way, but if your dont Believe in this Three Fold Rule, all will be Fine, Since Reality is Subjective, its up to you.

I myself have Worked a Lot of ‘‘Baneful’’ Magick and Nothing as ever come back to me three time since i dont Believe in this Rule.

But if you Believe in this Rule and Want to Protect yourself from the Return of your Magick here’s what you can do:

Place a Dish of Salt under your Bed, Since the Energy of the comeback will mostly hit you while your sleeping. The Salt will absorb any Magickal Return, When you wake up , throw the Salt in the Ground outside saying something like :

‘‘All is back to Normal, all is completed.’’

1 Like

[quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:7796”]Place a Dish of Salt under your Bed, Since the Energy of the comeback will mostly hit you while your sleeping. The Salt will absorb any Magickal Return, When you wake up , throw the Salt in the Ground outside saying something like:

‘‘All is back to Normal, all is completed.’’[/quote]

My bed sits on the floor, what do I do then? Not that I’m worried about the rule of three, but a valid question nonetheless.

Also, I would have to go through a lot of salt.

1 Like

It would stand to reason you could put salt in a satchet and place it in your pilliw case or under your pillow im not concerned with this rule either. But i figured a valid question desweves a valid answer

1 Like

[quote=“desmonX, post:1, topic:7796”]Its been said that magick must return back to its source. I’m still on the verge of finding its truth. EA has stated that he hasn’t experience any return magick that he’s done, but I’ve recently been experiencing things that may have resulted in my forms of magick returning back to me.

I’ve also noticed than in our matrix of the universe: creation is almost centered around circles and spheres, from atoms, to our earth, to the galaxy, etc(WE EVEN STAND IN CIRCLES DURING RITUALS). So shouldn’t it be logical to assume that all things must come around full circle? Literally?

I trust EA’s authority and knowledge more than any other magician, but could it be possible he’s wrong? I mean even professionals are wrong sometimes.[/quote]

Its not only logical, its factual. But rather than energy moving in a circular motion, its moving in a system which we call toroidal flow and its represented by the torus knot. Its the perpetual movement and the foundation of our cosmos. Look at any spiritual path, religious and non-religious, theistic and atheistic, and i mean any, and youll always find the torus in some way or another.
Modern science just recently discovered quantum knots. And yes theyre toroids. Interestingly enough apparently they can exist outside of Euclidean space. Makes you think right? :slight_smile:

Now, in regards to trifolds, tenfolds etc. Study the toroidal flow and what happens to the energy and you`ll find the answer.

Something easily digestible to get you going :
[url=http://www.cosmometry.net/the-torus—dynamic-flow-process]http://www.cosmometry.net/the-torus---dynamic-flow-process[/url]

1 Like

I’ve hear people say that its only if you believe it, but isn’t it law? That’s equivalent to say baneful magick only works if your target believes in it. We all know that’s false, so wouldn’t it be logical to assume regardless of your belief in the three fold rule that it will return back to you. Because when we do any rituals we are told to forget them as we do many. So could it be possible your magick returned back to you and you haven’t noticed it?

1 Like

[quote=“ashtkerr, post:3, topic:7796”][quote=“Mephistor, post:2, topic:7796”]Place a Dish of Salt under your Bed, Since the Energy of the comeback will mostly hit you while your sleeping. The Salt will absorb any Magickal Return, When you wake up , throw the Salt in the Ground outside saying something like:

‘‘All is back to Normal, all is completed.’’[/quote]

My bed sits on the floor, what do I do then? Not that I’m worried about the rule of three, but a valid question nonetheless.

Also, I would have to go through a lot of salt.[/quote]

Just put it beside your Bed, the Important things is that the Salt is in the Room where you sleep, the nearer to you

1 Like

No, The Threefold ‘‘laws’’ is not a Law, it was invented by those Wicca Like Gerald Gardner to prevent people from using there Power to curse people
Its a Dogma noting more

This is the reason why if you dont believe in it, your not affected by it, this Three Fold Laws is not a Universal Principle of Magick,

1 Like

I really appreciate your input on the three-fold rule, and because of your help I no longer hold myself to a subjective state of mind. I’d like your help on a curse.

I placed the simple baneful curse EA mentioned on a target. I used much e-motion, but I don’t believe I used enough. Is there any trick to summoning more power into the ritual? I want enough power to cause this person to die, but I’m very focused on my goals outside of my enemies, so my reality doesn’t involve them as much.

1 Like

i’m Happy that my Reply on the threefold law have Helped you,
Usually to know if a Curse was succesful is easy, If after performing the Curse, you dont have anymore anger, hate or any emotional upset about your Target, that usually mean that your Curse was succesfully caster and that it will be succesful,

If this is not the case, Usually the Curse wouldn’t be completely succesful, even if your curse can still harm your Target a lot.

E.A share a Video to Conjure Limitless Power, here’s the Youtube Link :
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtH5bANEJc]- YouTube

If you have already tried the incantation shown in the Video,
There is many More things you can do to increase the Power you put into the Curse, For instance Doing the Curse during the Day and the Hours of Mars or Saturn, Mars being the Planet of War, destruction, chaos and Saturn being the Planet of Death, time and Destructon will greatly enchance your Curse.

Here’s a Link that let you download a free software that will tell you the Planetary Days and Hours :

[url=http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/fr/]http://chronosxp.sourceforge.net/fr/[/url]

If your unable to download this Program you can Do your Curse a Tuesday,(Day of Mars) The Best time would be at 3 am since its pretty sure your Target will be Sleeping and the Curse will be even more Effective
Or Saturday(Saturn Day) at the same hour.

Best Regards

2 Likes

May I inquire what it is you cast that you feel came back to you?

I have a theory, but for it to hold some villitety a few things would have to be in place.

1 Like

If the person is more powerful than you, then naturally it would bounce off them and go back to you… even without them trying to deflect it.

2 Likes