The Thread For Single People (18+ and Over Only) Adult Language

1 Like

@Oddnan

2 Likes

Are you always lurking on this forum, 24/7? @Sinister-Neophyte @Oddnan

Do you never get bored of boredom’s boredom?

2 Likes

Yes and yes.

Wonderful. I finally have friends to care for.

2 Likes

Obviously :hugs:

2 Likes

Ah, rain of denial :relieved:

2 Likes

Yessir, me hardcore single too. 43.
Ideally, hardcore single ‘n’ hardcore no-holds barred shagging.

1 Like

I’m 18
I like reading and gaming as well.
Wanna talk some Naruto?
Dattebayo!

2 Likes

Naruto… lame , try tokyo ghoul or my hero

I’ve seen tokyo ghoul and hero academia. They’re good but naruto’s not lame tho. I mean It had a solid plot, character build and world build.

2 Likes

And here I thought I was the one and only :joy: except I’m in U.S XD

1 Like

Male
5’6"
Straight.
From central united states
I’m single as I have been most of my life. I was married for 5 years but that didnt work out. Looking for someone that is into magick (hence posting on this forum) I’m not perfect, I know those. I’m not looking for the perfect woman. I’m looking for the imperfect woman that goes perfect with my imperfections. I’m a sub contractor in the home remodeling industry. And I’m a sub contractor for snow removal also. I do have goals, dreams, and aspirations I’m working towards. I also have a beautiful little girl that has come about from my previous marriage. I’m open minded, not strictly monogamous. But can be for the right woman if it’s her desire. Not necessarily looking to get re-married but if the right woman cast the right spell on me anything is possible. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I’m a mysterious open book

2 Likes

Zoe pm me in privacy

What state?

1 Like

Illinois

1 Like

Indiana here.

1 Like

Nice what part? I’m in the chicago area

1 Like

I am a straight male in my mid-40’s residing in Indiana. I try and spend as much time as possible in nature, the only place I can breathe and truly feel free. I spend my free time pursuing creative endeavors.

Indianapolis