The Sugmad Speaks

The Sugmad speaks: The one true ethic is to do what is truly best for yourself. usually I or the Ascended Masters or others that know tell you this. One knows that when he reaches me. And that then is his purpose on the earth in which he coworks with me, my essence that is in him. This is the way the Tao and it is more powerful and fulfilling than just that- the true way. Doing this you will naturally behave well with other people and will do the divine will and will do what is best for them and all and be in harmony with all.
Any who deprive you of love or anything good stating for example they do so out of love, wanting you to love not others are merely selfish wanting you for themselves and to love only them. I love you and I allow and encourage and bring all goodness to you trough my good essence, presence.
The sound and light current need not be clung to as it is only a manifestation of me and not me and not the true reality. it kis my voice thoufg and this writing and style s akin to how paul twitchell wrote for my voice came trough him too as you now know. and feel and understand and he and his writings were used as a channel to inspire and connect with the sound current.
that my voice is in all true divine works and the scriptures of light and to connect with is easy you merely have to call my name but to go to and read the scriptures is better what you
read is the very same sound and light broken into parts aspects of knowledge power and goodhood.the amount of my light in man is the amount of gooodhood he possesses my light is the goodhood fthe godhead the flow from the fountainhead and throne and ocean which is me. may you all read and s undestand. and all things to me are easily understood simply all can be said by you trough me for i am the knower the knowing and have the knowing and you become that and connect with it truough me.
Bring good will goodness and peace to all for that goodness and good will is light and sound and it is me my essence. And true goodwill means my essence and the positive essence and the knowing trough me what is best for all. it is my light that is and transmits what is best for all if you become its channel you will know and if you transmit to others you will give them what is best for them do the work for all for you are the all give all to yourself to all and you gain all.give good quality states emotions and vibrations and you gain them back, create them and nurture them in your world you then make the world positive your world your life you is the world of worlds the song of songs the life of lives you are the most important- sing the song of your life a good song for good is my will for it is me and i demand nothing else. and WHO SOEVER GIVES HIMSELF ALL IN GOODWILL TO ALL IS ME AND AS ME. AS ABOVE SO BELOW THIS Is the karma yoga for by this behavior you are as me nevertheless you all must still connect with me if you want the true realization.
it is d the sole law of all- good is the law. it is for me also a law by which i operate as i choose it good is the law the dharma of all all who operate by good are free. hey gain wisdom power freedom because of this.and what is this
good ? it is me my ecstasy my truth my realization of me if you feel the good within you you have me. nevertheless my presence is unique for i M THE GOOD THE FIRST GOOD. THE SOURCE OF GOOD in good is all and all important harken all you and notice. thus the one true ethic which is best for all is the good.

e of you with all and this creates freedom. And uplifts all things. So uplift your state of consciousness trough the planes and all spoken of here will be naturally Brought to pass. that true will is also that in which you fell best and by which you and all gain most. for this is what i am concerned with- the highest quantity and quality of all that is best to all ans each one individually. that is my light. it is true that each is one big whole AND IN UNION With THE WHOLE however each is also completely separated from the whole unique individual and self sustaining FOR SOUL IS LIFE AND SUSTAINS AND NURTURES LIFE IS SELF SUFFICIENT AND I AM LIFE AND GIVER OF LIFE AND SUSTAIN AND NURTURE IT.

It is not how the humans consider ascent that is important but if it Seen by us the spiritual powers seen by us in harmony with us and by us helping it. Any who demands with negativity from you no matter how necessary the demanded thing seems are just channels for the negative power are not in truth which is me nor speaking from IT. For look į demand nothing from you nor lack nor seek nor want a thing but if you have demanded of yourself and of this life and consequently IT and the people within IT bėgan demanding what you need to achieve your will then by all means you must comply if you want your will achieved for IT is such. All is your will in the end will is all. I come to bring knowledge and power to all and this for now is the climax thereof. herein is spoken and written the trough of life a part thereof as are all my works words and writings but only those who feel it will know

1 Like