The Steamy Love Canoe (18+ Chat for people who aren't single or just want to shitpost)

I know.

2 Likes
4 Likes

:see_no_evil::thinking::woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I meant if there was a couple then poly would be the most likely reason

4 Likes

I agree with this.

4 Likes

Sup love prisoners, long time since I suicided on this thread

4 Likes

Still sore, still pleased with myself

3 Likes

These are the same type of people that get butthurt if there’s something they’re not included in. They want it both ways.

The old I don’t like something so no should be able to enjoy it deal.

5 Likes

@Keteriya :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

The dating thread got closed? I didn’t even notice.

1 Like

Yeah, because people complained about horny posting in it or something

2 Likes

Certainly not me - not that I say you think it was me, but it wasn’t. :thinking:
I complained about two things:

1. the forum having so many threads related to sex lately, and I simply said “maybe I’m gonna leave the forum, because thats simply not me” - lesve the kitchen if it’s too hot for you or something like that, right?
  2. Your 200+ posts in the tmw.
1 Like

@Keteriya next time I’m gonna kiss you in front of the landlord’s wife

2 Likes

-.- I have to live here when you leave jerk…

2 Likes

Maybe there should be a separate forum for sex related posts away from from the love & relationships section and users can mute the sex category if it’s not their thing. @Lady_Eva

I vote for a “sex & lust” new category.

4 Likes

She’s probably already trying to ignore the suspicious noises that have been going on this morning and last night.

2 Likes

I think we should just chill and see what Eva came up with up first lmao.

3 Likes

I’m not having this conversation here.

2 Likes

:kissing_heart: :wink:

2 Likes

Okay hold up there people, before this turns into a pecking party:

Dagar and a few others were taking that to being a small group chat, so I removed that into its own topic and, because people will keep replying even as I am moving things, I temporarily closed the dating thread so I could sort this out and make the new topic.

I then forgot to go back and unlock it.

That’s ALL - no need for finger-pointing, prude-shaming, name-calling, etc.

I forgot. :woman_shrugging:

It was human error and there’s no need for accusing “people” when it would have made more sense just to ask me what happened. :+1:

It’s now unlocked, and if someone had asked me sooner (instead of jumping to conclusions) I could have cleared up that brain-glitch sooner and it would have been sorted quicker, as you can see my last post on it was:

… for the benefit of those people at that point.

That’s all. :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes