The star game

I’m looking for advice on putting this together and making it as aesthetically pleasing as possible. I’ve seen several of them made out of wood and other supplies I could get from hobby lobby but that’s not the route I want to go. I would like to make the pieces out of glass but that’s way beyond my skill set. So I was also thinking about 3d printing the pieces but I’m not sure about going that route either.

Any idea on the material I should use to build this? I’m going for aesthetically pleasing.

What thing? Can you post pic? What does it look like?

1 Like

Try Mod Podge maybe?

1 Like

2 Likes

I saw the Star Game and wondered if it was O9A. Watching with interest.

2 Likes

is it that black pillar like thing what you’re trying to make?

Nude pic what the heck-

1 Like

It’s art, my Mellow friend. And you’re getting to see someone’s practice area (hesitant to use the word altar here, for some reason).

@3rd_Eye_Drops are those boards?

1 Like

Ahahaha
Yes i like it xD

But there is a thread on posting pictures of alters,
We can take some insprations from whichever we want annd…
I too have posted some pics of my alter so you got to see mine too xD

1 Like

Thank you, my friend. This is true, that there are pictures of altars. But this picture is secondary to the question and not the primary purpose of it. I do appreciate that you’ve been looking about :slight_smile: If the altar were the primary purpose of the post (even if it wasn’t stated that way), I would agree.

But the altar itself and the pictures on it are significant to the question of the Star Game and the construction of the pieces. Because it shows genuine intent, which is necessary for a genuine answer within the social and psychological framework of that specific system.

I’ve done a…bit…of reading on it. But my body broke after Iraq, so it’s something I can’t pursue, ironically, even if I agreed with the all of the methods.

2 Likes

Whats the purpose of this alter then??
Oof looks like i gotta search what star game is then come back here xDDD
Thanks anyway mate

1 Like

The star game is one part of a larger whole. I would honestly wait to researching it. There are something that are better done later. This is one area where I would condone this, for sure, due to my knowledge of both your practice and this practice.

@3rd_Eye_Drops Not derailing. I appreciate Mellow’s curiosity and the sincerity of topic.

2 Likes

Yeeeh, guess you were kind of right,
Tried searching it and found nothing xD
Theres not much material available right now :/.

2 Likes

Yes it’s used by traditional satanists within the Ona tradition.

2 Likes

Are you a Satanist?

1 Like

Yes. And the picture is often associated with Baphomet. The artist is richard moult.

3 Likes

I agree and it’s all good.

2 Likes

Yes I’m a satanist.

2 Likes

Most of it is kept from the public.

2 Likes

Idk maybe make it with cardboard or some really tough paper then cover it with some fancy black paper or gift wraps,
DIY big brain moment here xDD
Will check out, thank you! :))

I see, would like to take some advice regarding Satan :slight_smile:

So that’s why i’m unable to find any information.

And I apologize if i sound annoying and too curious^^’

2 Likes

My friend, I would ask that you build a general base first. There is groundwork to be done before hitting it hard. For example, I started practicing when I was in grade school. I would take very long breaks, but would still practice here and there, with genuine intent. I’m early 40’s now.

Look at the tutorials Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍 Tons of wisdom here. Build the base so that you can communicate with and are ready for getting heavy.

You need to take in a lot of input to determine how much (and at what level) you agree with the information.

Forgive me, my friend, but this takes time and experience. Please take that time to absorb, reflect on, and accept or reject those parts you agree with. This will become natural over time. I still do it with the stuff I read or watch videos on. Doesn’t matter who it is from (or whether I really liked their stuff in the past or not) or whether I like certain parts of the material, but not others.

I know it’s confusing, but that’s another thing that time and experience give you. AND it will change over time. If it doesn’t, you haven’t grown, which sucks! So…read what you can, reflect on it, PUT IT INTO PRACTICE (to see what works, doesn’t, and what you personally like), and keep doing this over time. That’s how this works. ALL OF IT.

And keep being curious. Keep questioning. Find people you respect that have different opinions and perspectives. They all have value.

@3rd_Eye_Drops Forgive the detailed derailment. Seemed appropriate. Please let me copy it before removing it.

1 Like