The Spirit I work with really hates someone in my life

This is new to me and I have never experienced it before. The spirit/ancient God I have a bond with really hates a certain person coming anywhere near my life.
It is not subtle how they show me either. Does anyone else have this issue?

They can see true nature. You cannot. Maybe you should veer away from that person and see how your life improves.

5 Likes

I have. I stayed away from him for nearly 2 years, despite caring about him and him about me as friends. I never expected such a powerful objection though

2 Likes

There is just a reason you’re not able to see that the spirit can.

1 Like

So the spirit is Male (?) And the friend is male…

Compare the Nature of the God with the Nature of your friend and you will find the clash. It will take some digging but you will find it. Again, there is something within your friend that you cannot see that the spirit can.

It is protecting you from potential harm. And by harm, I mean potentially having a traumatic experience on a night that was supposed to be “just two friends hanging together”. Please heed the warning.
@anon88243269

5 Likes

That may be incorrect, but it’s what I got

2 Likes

Thank you. I am. He is always right. I never have nightmares and I had a real night of it as I was thinking about making contact again last night. Things that are not normal.

3 Likes

Eh you might think that the spirit your working with may be malicious but honest by the stories I have heard, demons look ahead of the situations and protect you so most likely the guy is trouble to u and hence why you should stay tf away from him… There’s Hella stories of people who tried to think that they are better than the spirit and do stuff against the spirit’s orders and it in most cases fucks the person up at the end so I wouldnt do it if I were you…

4 Likes

I agree. I listened. My spirit is not malicious but very open in showing he hates him. Like others have said, probably for a reason

3 Likes

Yeah better not question it just go with the flow and you will be fine! Good luck! :hugs:

2 Likes

I was more shocked that I got the night from hell as I was thinking about seeing him again. Honestly, constant nightmares of rats, cockroaches, bad feelings. I’d wake up and go right back to it with more horrible messages.
I never have nightmares and poo poo the idea normally of anything dream but It was definitely a message.

He was a nice guy, tried helping him but brings too much chaos in my settled life. A shame, I loved him once.

3 Likes

Haha can I DM you… I think I can tell you alot about stuff like this :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ok

They can try and I will tend to cut off those that think they can tell me what to do. In some cases, and this is for lesser entities like angels (the egregore/archon ones with no will, not the daemons) and other parasites, I destroy them on sight. I’ll accept well meaning information, I don’t tolerate anything that impacts my sovereignty.

I wouldn’t recommend ever doing this, this is giving away your power and the daemons don’t like that and rightly so. Always question everything. And never forget who’s in charge. (That would be you.)
Remember who you are.

I think it’s one thing to give a warning, have a conversation with the entity giving the warning, make sure it’s actually from them, have another conversation with the higher self of the subject, then make up your own mind.

My problem here is the behaviour has moved into coercion and interference with your free will, literally torturing you when you even think about doing something it disproves of - how is this not completely out of order?

I don’t think it’s a good idea to assume it’s trying to protect you from a predator, or knows better than you. This is again giving your power away. You had a warning, can act on that yourself you’re not a feeble child that needs it’s parent to coddle it.

I feel this entity is overstepping the bounds of it’s bond imo and is making me question whether it’s fear and jealousy warrants it’s status and trust. It’s acting like an enemy in the way of your sovereignty. At least inform it it needs to stop the sleep deprivation and nightmares, you’ve heard it, you’ll think about it and take it under advisement.

It’s your life, your decision, and all good things have their season and do come to an end.
I say, consider all the angles then do as thou wilt.

4 Likes

Thank you so much. I always like your answers.I didn’t think of it like that and indeed it can be a little demanding. I think it is because of the mess this man left me in 2 years ago and this spirit / ancient helped rebuild part of me again after all of the stress he caused (unintentionally) Wise words and thank you

1 Like

I might be a little late in giving an answer.

I would agree that it’s important to remember that the choice is ultimately yours. That said, I’ve had spirits overtly disliking a few people in my life, and I didn’t listen to their warnings. Things did not end well.

On the flip side, those experiences have taught me to establish better boundaries with people, though I could’ve done without the last (and worst) one. In that instance, I knew I was being manipulated, but I didn’t take action until the situation got out of control. I can’t speak for other people’s spirits, but the ones who warned me didn’t think ill of me afterward (they were definitely angry, but not planning to shun me).

I would advise telling the spirit that you’ve heard him and treading carefully. I don’t know the details of your situation, but if you have the time/inclination, I would recommend doing a bit of research on manipulation tactics and sociopathic behavior. Tons of therapists have written useful articles and listed red flags to watch out for. A lot of things toxic people do are subtle to the point of being almost invisible, but those are the ones that can cause the most psychological damage.

1 Like

Same here. My guardian really hates an original character I like a lot, probably because that character is a daemon. It is an emotional struggle sometimes since I don’t want to lose any of them…

1 Like

Well, as an update the Demon turned out to be right (as always so far) The person turned out to be underhanded and two faced.

2 Likes

Funny the timing. Seems like quite a few of us are all dealing with 2 faced people and sociopaths.

1 Like

Really? The world is full of bad people though so it doesn’t surprise me