The spider goddess [closed]

Kerval’s best grimoires are printed in small numbers of of copies, limited to a small circle real practitioners.I would recommend his books to anyone who has an interest in Qliphothic/Death Gnosis

4 Likes

Mhm, I have two books of his Sabbatica series. They’re certainly Intriguing.

It’s probably best we don’t get too off topic :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I am going through one of her trials or I am just a dumb ass week person? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lol same,
It SUCKS. But she has good intentions. Currently she’s peeling away what doesn’t serve me. But I’ve come to the reality that I make it as painful as I want. She’s literally teaching me to reinvent myself. Kindve like paths on the qliphothic tree or strings on a spider web. we weave our path and choose our own reality as it connects us to different crossroads.

6 Likes

I did follow through with Arachne evocation last night. Ended up staying down (in the basement where I work out of) a little over 3 hours total. Going to make a separate post about what I did last night and just lately (dunno if that belongs under journaling or new magicians help because I’m too newbie to do the public journal thing?)
After about 2 hrs of evocation time with Arachne, something drew me to end with invocation (is that normal? Can you follow Evo with invocation?) I confirmed with the pendulum that was what I was to do next and proceeded
Ended up sitting in the evocation triangle (incorporated roses, human bone, raw rubies and sapphires in the border) moved a few things from my main altar and extra candles. I didn’t have loose pearls but found this old birthday present - a pearl embroidered horse, my Chinese zodiac sign. I was a spoiled little princess as a kid👸🏻.
Pics below. (More to come in other post, will link when I get around to it. I was thinking about continuing to photograph my workings because I plan to evoke again and other related things anyways to supplement my digital journal.)

Funny you mention the combat sport thing. I used to box until I got unhealthy and flimsy. My punching bag has been collecting dust for years and I broke it in this morning finally. Moving a lot better (almost as if I never stopped training) than I expected I would after so much time away from it

5 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, at least I know I am not alone now :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:. This year was maybe one of the hardest I had …and funny thing, one of the years I really improve with magick lol

3 Likes

Sepheranz is amazing. I love her, i really do. Her trials are tough, they depleted my energy, scared me, and made me grow as a person and witch.

When she first appeared to me, she cut off all my magick. I couldn’t astral or soul travel. I couldn’t even get basic energetics to work. I tried to evoke Lilith… She just impersonated Lilith and trolled me. Laughing at my attempts to defy her.

The entire time she kept telling me “Free your true self and I will return your senses and free you”.

But i kept trying to run from this. I didn’t want to be myself, i was wanting to hide. it’s easier to hide behind a mask these days, but she doesn’t allow for easy.

The more I resisted, the more she would punish me. Nightmares, lack of sleep, horrifying visions, etc. She bombarded me for days until i gave into her demands.

But as she promised, the second i gave into her demands she let me free. Free from her web.

10 Likes

@Duchess I have a feeling she wants to work with me but I have no idea. Should I Evoke her?

2 Likes

Yes! You are ready and she is waiting for you.

Cheers!
VP

3 Likes

Arachne says that you are making great progress but you have some emotional pain/trauma that you need to address and it is your challenge for the moment. She says you need to do A LOT of shadow work. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

Hi guys,
I will keep coming back to this post and answer your questions as I’m able so I do apologize for the late responses. I hope everyone can be patient and understanding with me.

Cheers!
VP

5 Likes

Arachne says that your path is to become a mentor of magick. These are some of the spirits she reccomends for you look into: Agares, Belial, Bael, Cerberus, Decarabia, Lucifuge Rofocale, Foras, Gaap, Glasya-Labolas, Gusion, Orias and Vual. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

3 Likes

Hi Victory,
I apologize for the late reply these are the spirits Arachne reccomends for you for the moment: Agares, Amon, Balam, Caim, Dantalion, Marchosias and Paimon. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

4 Likes

Thank ya thank ya, and yeah, I completely understand. Life’s been shit lately, y’know

1 Like

Wow! CRAZY! no wonder she was on my mind!
Thank u @Duchess :slightly_smiling_face:!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Thank you so much!! It’s crazy how you were able to list a few demons that I’m currently working with at the moment! Have a great rest of your day!!

1 Like

You know I was thinking, Arachne would be a definite go to for house wards right? I mean spiders building their webs to catch any pesky negativity? I need to hide my house, it’s energy and make some astral webbing for a shield. Gonna consult her on that tonight :grin::spider_web::spider:

3 Likes

Hello! I wanted to ask if Arachne (via yourself) would comment on my path or recommend spirits to work with. These lists, and brief comments are invaluable. Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome @thantifaxath. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members to channel for you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes