The spider goddess [closed]

Wow! CRAZY! no wonder she was on my mind!
Thank u @Duchess :slightly_smiling_face:!

1 Like

Thank you !

1 Like

Thank you so much!! It’s crazy how you were able to list a few demons that I’m currently working with at the moment! Have a great rest of your day!!

1 Like

You know I was thinking, Arachne would be a definite go to for house wards right? I mean spiders building their webs to catch any pesky negativity? I need to hide my house, it’s energy and make some astral webbing for a shield. Gonna consult her on that tonight :grin::spider_web::spider:

3 Likes

Hello! I wanted to ask if Arachne (via yourself) would comment on my path or recommend spirits to work with. These lists, and brief comments are invaluable. Thank you

2 Likes

Welcome @thantifaxath. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members to channel for you, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practised, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

I had a meditation vision featuring a spider. Then I saw a web and realized it was spinning. As I continued analyzing, there were multiple webs connected to each other and spinning, much like gears. What’s that about?

2 Likes

I’m rather fond of Arachne’s vibe.

Does she have any advice, info, or recommendations for me regarding my current situation/path?

1 Like

Sounds like Arachne weaving the cosmos through interconnected fates. But I’m no expert on Greek Mythology.

It also sounds well trippy. interesting vision to have!

1 Like

It’s the connection of fates. The decisions you have made that are coming together and binding themselves into the here and the now.

Cheers!
Duchess

Arachne says that you should look into: druids, herbs, wicca, healing and the witches runes. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Duchess

Arachne says that for now you need to work with Agares. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
Duchess

1 Like

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My path is so lame :sob: I’m gonna need a little while to recover from this.

Thank you both.

1 Like

What ought I to do, to be successful when working with her? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How should I proceed in my working with her

2 Likes

@thantifaxath, Before you make another post, please CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and properly introduce yourself as you were asked to do once already. It is a rule of this forum and not optional. Tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick.

handIntro

1 Like

Evoke her.

Cheers!
Duchess

Hello, I would like to know if she ever wanted to contact me, a while ago I thought a lot about her since I saw spiders everywhere, I also have a story about an alterego in which I was a spider matriarch, I would like to know what she thinks about this I am telling so far I thought that I cannot be prepared, I feel far from someone advanced, but it would be ideal to hear it from you who have contact with her

1 Like

This Goddess incredibly attracted me when I read some articles about her and some videos on youtube, but a fact that always intrigued me was that when I heard about her I always felt a strong pressure on my head, I felt chills, in the first time my pressure went down and I felt bad for its so powerful energy but I was never brave to evoke it because I know I still have a way to go and then call for her when it is ready. I feel that she has something in common with me, it may be from other past lives because I feel her energy wanting to send me some answers and signs. Could you tell me if this is all real and if she has messages for me and if I can work with her now or in the near future?

Darkness blessing !! :wink: :black_heart:

1 Like