The spider goddess [closed]

You are currently not ready to work with Arachne. You should first work with Laylah and Heraclos. They are both Nightmare angels that reside in the sphere of Daath.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

Arachne says that you are currently not going through her trials. These are the spirits she recommends: Amon, Alloces, Focalor, Valefor, Naberius, Paimon, Ronove and Sabnock. Hope this helps.

Cheers!
VP

I don’t usually ask things about myself, and I don’t usually get others to tell me anything. Yet I got immediately drawn to the post and I’m getting the message to ask…What might it be that you have to tell me friend?
I haven’t consciously worked with Arachne for a while, she does let me know she’s around though. I get the feeling I’ve been missing something due to unwelcome drama and not being in the right headspace.

1 Like

She is indeed in your life. She wants you to have more conviction. She also says you can request a reading should you wish it.

Cheers!
VP

1 Like

Please, if that reading is to come from you.
More conviction…hmmm, generally my integrity and conviction are on par, though in recent times I have shown a great deal of restraint in matters, true.

1 Like

Sorry I type a lot and it seems like you’re probably getting a lot of requests. Whenever you or anyone reading this long tedious reply gets a chance, I’d appreciate any feedback anyone may have. Otherwise thank you for this post I’m learning from it a lot already.
Probably not ready to work with her, but I saw so many glorious spiderwebs and big beautiful spiders everywhere seemingly for a while and took a lot of nice spider photos. I feel drawn to her name again and again but I’m such a newb I don’t know how to prepare for her, personally, or which entities are best suited to prepare me. I’m getting a push to Lilith and I’ve been happily working with her for a few weeks now and healing a lot emotionally and in gaining back my strength.

Anyways the weird dream (this bit is kinda long so I separated it (with …) from the next paragraph which has my actual question, if and when you have time) and I know how it sounds ridiculous/crazy but here goes:
I recently tried a meditation/pathworking of Lilith’s Arachnid aspect before going to bed, which I understand is not sepheranz, but I’m just curious about the subsequent dream and since I’ve felt this pull to Arachne since this summer when I was photographing spiderwebs. .
I don’t think I was in the dream plane because I did not have full control over my environment/situation like I normally do in dreams, so I assume that I astral traveled. I ‘dreamt’ that I was with a few other confused people and we were getting swarmed by these giant granny-spiders, like old haggy women wearing deep red and/or black hooded garments with sharp spider legs. They were vicious but I also got a strong maternal feeling, like Lilith often gives me.
When it was “my turn”, I could hear the others in agony and someone yelled in the distance, “don’t fight it”, or something like that, so I just let the spiders swarm me. I could vividly feel their legs stabbing into major pulse points and along major arteries/veins (I studied vein maps a lot while I was an addict) as my body just became obliterated and I felt like I slowed to a stop, which I understood at the time as a sort of death.
When I “rebirthed”, I was also a spider crawling out of my unrecognizable remains, and the spider grannies were surrounding me. The vibe was supportive and welcoming. The feeling of my heart starting back up was so strong and I felt so invigorated and energized this “rebirth” woke me up and my heart was still pounding physically in real life. For the rest of the day and since then, I’ve had really high energy level.

For now though, I have a similar question as someone earlier- am I imagining whatever pull I feel to Sepheranz or am I mistakening her for someone else? which entities would best prepare me to work with Sepheranz and how will I know if/when I’m ready?

1 Like

You should work with: Glas’yos, Fro’glah’tasch, Balam, Leraye and Rashoone.

Cheers!
VP

2 Likes

You are not imagining your pull towards her. She has been calling you to work with because you are ready. Lilith is also an aspect of Sepheranz.

Cheers!
VP

4 Likes

Thank you so much! I have worked with Leraye in the past and it was great.

Many blessings!

2 Likes

This seems like an amazing thread, so I guess I’ll ask something that’s been on my mind :smile:

What spirits (or energies) do you and Her think would be best for me to work with to advance in my path?

Thank you! <3

2 Likes

Thank you!:heart:
Going to start preparing for evocation this weekend then. Thanks for your quick response!

1 Like

Hi! This seems like such an interesting thread and getting to see all the responses are really incredible. If you’re still taking questions, I was wondering if her and you would be able to answer a question I’ve had on the back of my mind for a long time: What sort of figure should I be aiming to become or can she see me becoming in regards to my future path (I guess an example would be a mentor? A writer? Just a regular practitioner?). Sorry if that question may have been phrased oddly! And seriously, thank you and Lady Arachne so much for your time!!

2 Likes

I would like to ask whether or not she wanted me to contact/work with her and if it’s alright if I called her to help me with my current situation.

1 Like

Arachne says that you are not currently ready to work with her. Sorry.

Cheers!
VP

That’s okay; is it alright to call her for help with my current problem though?

Thought I’d share some of the spider photos I took. These were taken over the course of 3-4 months. I also included a weird sketch I did after a meditation (excuse the poor drawing there). These are some of my favorite spiders from the past few months:

4 Likes

Would you ask her if i am ready to work with her. I feel a pull but i’m not sure if it’s real or not (i’ve worked with Lilith’s Spider aspect already and i wondering if that’s influencing my feelings).

2 Likes

LIL AZ H AZ LIL: The Grimoire of Arachnean Goddess by Edgar Kerval. Does anyone have this book?

4 Likes

I found two copies on ebay. One I bookmarked. They’re both over $200 tho, which is a bummer.

1 Like

Yo, I thought I might as well ask. For Sepheranz, what is it that I need to do next to advance my Arachnean Pathworking?