The spider goddess [closed]

I would like to know in what way she is related to me and who/what my spiritual parents/source are (and if she has any message for me pls tell me that too). i wish you a beautiful day and thank very much

Hello, I wanted to know if my (failed) attempts to evoke her got to her ? Or is there something special I need to do ? Thanks

I’d like to know if I’m anywhere near achieving my desired outcome in my current situation? What is the biggest thing I can do to help myself, under the conditions I’m having to live, that’s really going to move the needle all the way there?

Hi I ask them please Rencent I summoned Duke Bune. I think he’s nearby. Only communication has not yet been successful. Am I on the right track? What do your guide recommend

would there be any chance she would like to talk with me at some point?

intro1

Please cease and desist all of this random posting and scan requesting until you have at minimum followed the forums rules and introduced yourself properly @RitualArmour

3 Likes

I’ve been curious about her lately! I’m currently working with Ishtar but oftentimes I get tiny little spiders lurking and staying for a bit on her eight pointed star. Is this Arachne trying to call my attention or is it just a way Ishtar found to show she sees me?

Love spiders , smaller ones tho more xD i if it’s possible to ask her if she have any thoughts on me ? Or what are the spirits that want to work with me , il give her a offering today no matter the answer , thank you

I don’t think ya ever answered muh question :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I recently received a sign with a spider. I’m trying to figure out if it was from Arachne or someone else. Does she want to work with me? @Duchess

Yo

I’ve have been pretty busy for a bit but I will get to everyone as soon as I’m able. For now however I will be closing this thread. @Lady_Eva

Thank you everyone for your understanding and patience!

Cheers!
Duchess

3 Likes

Would you be willing to ask her if she’s willing to work together, as well as if she’d allow me to invoke/evoke her please

1 Like

You need to make a proper introduction friend as per forum rules

2 Likes

Thank you, and sorry I’m not on a lot of forums, thank you though for some reason doing that made me feel better❤️ -Free Love, muah.

1 Like

Ok so I don’t even know if you’re still replying to these or not, but still worth a bloody shot. So let me start off I’m year new into the lefthand and righthand path of Witchcraft, Santisma Muerté took me in as one of her devotees, knowing some of the darkest parts of my past. Im just curious, don’t know if it’s my own mind playing tricks on me again or she actually been watching me. Is she awaiting me, her name keeps popping up into my head and every time I begin to think, she’s the first thing that comes to my head. I do have ancestors (I believe so knowinf my roots;mix with a little everything) who were powerful Greek sorcerers, having a gut feeling they did work with her. And now she is interested in me. I stumble upon her on accident when i first discovered her, just “spider goddess” popped into my head out no where one day. And something told me to “research her”. And from there, her name been popping in and out of my head. If you can get back to me, that would be wonderful. I know I’m not ready for her, but a little heads up in the future would be nice. Thank you if you reply, hope life is treating you well and I’ll be awaiting for your reply. Namaste.

1 Like

Welcome @Ama It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

If you feel drawn to her than I would. She does prefer to be evoked so you can be judged and tested. If you are not completely sure ask your other spirits for help.

Cheers,
Duchess

2 Likes

Hey Duchess,

The thread is deemed [closed], but I wanted to ask anyway from an expert such as yourself. So, for the past couple of months spiders have been rampant in my apartment and my car. Inside and outside. Literally everywhere, of various kinds. They are marvelous creatures, great to behold. I find them both fascinating and terrifying, representing patience, cunning, fear and catharsis
I’m good at seperating superstition and divine omens. Per resent events, I know for certain that the spider is trying to tell me something

It’s about fear and shedding of the skin. Would I do well to approach Arachne, or should I stay the fuck away?

1 Like

Please head over to Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0 - #1823 by Nephenthe
and do a proper introduction. It is a requirement for all new members before posting questions on the forum.

1 Like