The sign Belial gave me, necromancy?

So yesterday I met with Belial for the first time, and while I never formally requested one I had been seeking a sign of some sort to show me that I’m not imagining things. While meeting with him, he told me to watch the mosquitos. I assumed he meant don’t let them bite me, as I was in the forest, forgot my bug spray, and have an anaphylactic allergy to them. While doing my nightly journaling of magickal experiences later outdoors, two female mosquitos flew into my candle flame and died. When I wrote Belial’s name several times, one of them got back up, flew over my journal, and off into the night. I was pretty startled, as I have never experienced anything like that before. Is Belial known for necromancy, and has anyone had any similar experiences?

3 Likes

Yes and yes. He is known for necromancy in some writings. I wouldn’t really say it’s what he does though. Probably just how he reflects with you.

Seems like you experienced a metaphysical manifestation of Belial. In my experiences with him he’s never done this but I have had meditations where he would show me things about human anatomy and how to manipulate the frequencies within the body of another. It doesn’t surprise me at all that he would be able to do that either.

4 Likes