The Seven-fold way

Has anyone here had success with the Seven-fold sinister way of the Order of Nine Angles? I’d like to hear someones thoughts who really knows what it actually takes and what it actually does to an individual who goes through that path. What was hard, what wasn’t? What was truly worth the effort what was not? What kind of person you became while walking the path? How your life changed?

Also I’d like to know more about the Star Game. What is it’s true potential? How have you applied it into your life?

Feel free to say anything you think about the Order of Nine Angles material and what it has given to you. I’m currently quite interested in this stuff.

Awesome post empyrean93. Very well said.

Nice posts empyrean.

My take on it, just the basic practices gave me some very vivid and intensely disturbing dreams which I strangely found myself longing to return to upon waking. This was just some basic meditation on Shugara’s energy and opening his sigil. Be advised that any superficial ego agendas or tendencies will lead to your demise. I find solace now in the emptiness and brutal reality I once feared…

Empyrean, that was two fukin awesome posts there my friend. Your insight and questioning on the matter resparked my appetite for wanting to learn more about the bigger picture. Thanks for your posts.

Empyerean93,

Thank you for expounding on the ONA. I’ve done a small amount of research into ONA, but, have never been able to find out what you so graciously presented…just the facts please!

And MOST importantly your PERSONAL EXPERIENCES!!!

So, would you be able to comment on the Temple of THEM? How do they differ? Are there any Magickal tehcniques to be found within THRESHOLD: BLACK MAGIC AND SHATTERED GEOMETRY? I understand (I think?) what you posted, and it appears that their is very little “ritual” performed by the ONA.

I guess what I’m saying is, I not going to find any ONA material on summoning demons?

Thanks again for your clarity!!!

Mode, I’m gonna chime in on your questions.

“So, would you be able to comment on the Temple of THEM?”

The Temple of THEM is the Australian branch of the ONA. At the moment, they are trying to create a Satanic identity in Australia since, according to them, there is no occult identity for Australia. Thus, they are filling the void.

In THRESHOLD, they have many occult techniques including essays on the nature of black magic and the psychology of it. It’s not just pertaining to ONA or THEM, but to all of human nature.

“… it appears that their is very little “ritual” performed by the ONA”

There is much ritual performed by the ONA and the Seven-Fold Sinister Way. There are the Grade Rituals, the Esoteric Chants, the Septagram Ritual, the Rite of Heresy, the three Black Books of Satan, the Pathworkings on the Tree of Wyrd, Aeonic rituals, the Insight Roles, Physis and the techniques in NAOS.

“…not going to find any ONA material on summoning demons?”

The ONA has the Dark Gods, whom have their own Mythos. The Pathworking techniques are used to engage with them as an invocation and the Tempel Ov Blood also has many techniques for working with the Dark Gods both practically and in an Internal way.

If you all speak so much and know so much why on earth you continue to speak of GoDs ? ? I am new here i don’t want to disrespect anyone but, Gods ? Really ? The Dark Gods…my Goodness…where this goes.
Gnostic Anarchy is the religion all humans should have. If they had the minds to understand that there oughta be no religions at all i wouldn’t be saying this, but since only one in 10 millions can understand it, i will tell you again, there oughta be no religions and if there was to be a religion all humans should utilize, it oughta be the one i just said, Agnostic Anarchy.
Why ? Why you ask, okay. Because you put titles on persons and things, because you put labels on actions and cautions, because you don’t understand who you are. What you are made of, where you belong and what is all this that surrounds you are questions that most humans don’t know how to answer, therefore they invent, with invention came religion. The worst invention any human could ever had, if humans hadn’t invented religions you could still be now here speaking on this forum, but you would not speak of Gods, you would still speak of groups of cult but you would not be speaking of the left path or the right path or any path at all. You always need to complicate when there is nothing complicated about the matter.
Matter…
This group, from the much i know from them are actually into something…
Are you all into something ? Or just, playing a game ? You ougtha know that with this kind of arts, there is no playing. Either you want it, or you don’t.

“If you all speak so much and know so much why on earth you continue to speak of GoDs ?”

Many Inorganic Beings offer the keys towards the Trans-Migration of the Soul. Though those keys may be only a part of the whole, when those individual pieces come together to form the whole, then true knowledge is accessed.

“Gnostic Anarchy”

You haven’t elaborated on what you mean by those words at all. What is Gnostic Anarchy? The shunning of the physical and embracing of the spiritual and then destroying it to build something else? Anarchy as a system is useless since it only destroys everything and those people who destroyed it have no idea how to rebuild from the ashes.

“i will tell you again, there oughta be no religions”

The Seven-Fold Sinister Way is not a religion, it’s a detailed path towards literal Adeptship and Mastery. There are no rules or dogma. At all. I would insist that you look into the various writings by those associated with the Order of Nine Angles.

“…you would not be speaking of the left path or the right path or any path at all.”

That is not true at all. A human’s psyche is trained to find the duality in the world around them. Some will believe that they need to be absorbed into the Universe where they came from and some will seek to externalize themselves.

“This group, from the much i know from them are actually into something…
Are you all into something ? Or just, playing a game ? You ougtha know that with this kind of arts, there is no playing. Either you want it, or you don’t.”

I know they are into many things as well. And they are not playing a game. I know many of us on this forum are into something as well. And I assure you, they are not playing a game. But, I can tell you one thing that’s similar between the Order of Nine Angles and those on this forum, they want it more than you know.

Besides all of that, learn to write a sentence. This is a serious forum.

And finally, we are not here to discuss the semantics of the upbringing of religion in this thread. We are discussing the Seven-Fold Sinister Way and dispelling rumors about true esoteric arts. And by definition, you are trolling.

What is a religion, if not a path for humans to follow.
What is a God, if not a specific kind of energy in its whole.
Chaos and Anarchy are different things, but just like you said and very well, Anarchy means to create so it can be destroyed. At what purpose you say ? It can’t be done you say ? Experimenting, if it would not be for experimenting humans would have not evolved to what they are today, experimenting is part of an Anarchic system. Those who create once, can certainly create again.
Why are You telling me to write a proper sentence if you yourself don’t even know where is the origin of the language that humans speak, specifically yours too. English is not and never was my mother tongue, so it is quite normal i don’t write it or speak perfectly, but so also no one who has it as a mother tongues does. As every human is bound to fail one time or another.
Do you know what is that was created to stop humans from fully understanding ? To give humans the duality of existence. Yes and No, Left Brain Side, Right Brain side. IF it were to be One brain only, you would know of what i am speaking about. No i am not saying i only have one side of the brain, i am saying though that for some humans in the entire history of mankind, that was somehow, possible. For them to join these two sides in one and to aknowledge what very few humans have aknowledged.

Go to “General Discussion”. I have begun a new thread for this. I do not wish to spam this thread any longer.

I like your analysis empyrean93, saved to my docs, very complete thanks