The serpents path: a pathworking reading for those who truly dare to know themse

i’d like to do this myself tbh.

I just do not understand why members on here continue to become elistist dickheads.

One member has pissed me off to no end with continued PM’s as to when I will have a reading.

Unfortunately i do not sit at a table and just throw whatever cards randomly come out. My method is madness and it does take some time to prepare. As I stated before in my first post…I DO NOT PERFORM MUNDANE LOVE LIFE MONEY READINGS WHEN WILL MY HEART BE FREE…BS readings.

Having said that, I was reconsidering doing anything else for anyone but thought, wait…why have this fuck head ruin my helping people FOR FUCKING FREE?..

If my slow ritualistic movements are creating impatience then let me know. Once again, I have just finished yesterday spending hours designing personal sigils for each individual readings. apparently dickhead thought i was his boyfriend who arrived late from work…asking the obvious…"wheres the reading?..sounds like an 80’s fast food commercial. the nerve of this fuck…I just got home now.

ok…now…I will continue my work tonight. each one will receive more than what they asked for.

no fast food readings here sorry

[quote=“S.V.E, post:42, topic:2829”]I just do not understand why members on here continue to become elistist dickheads.

One member has pissed me off to no end with continued PM’s as to when I will have a reading.

Unfortunately i do not sit at a table and just throw whatever cards randomly come out. My method is madness and it does take some time to prepare. As I stated before in my first post…I DO NOT PERFORM MUNDANE LOVE LIFE MONEY READINGS WHEN WILL MY HEART BE FREE…BS readings.

Having said that, I was reconsidering doing anything else for anyone but thought, wait…why have this fuck head ruin my helping people FOR FUCKING FREE?..

If my slow ritualistic movements are creating impatience then let me know. Once again, I have just finished yesterday spending hours designing personal sigils for each individual readings. apparently dickhead thought i was his boyfriend who arrived late from work…asking the obvious…"wheres the reading?..sounds like an 80’s fast food commercial. the nerve of this fuck…I just got home now.

ok…now…I will continue my work tonight. each one will receive more than what they asked for.

no fast food readings here sorry[/quote]

Since this post is about me I feel I must reply. First, S.V.E, you are completely over-reacting to a simple question I asked you in ONE PM about the delay because you said you would have the reading to me in a few hours and over 12 hours later I still received nothing, not even a courtesy PM explaining any delays. Second, I do not recommend S.V.E. Not because of the reading, but purely because of his/her customer service skills.

First. You claimed that I sent you continued PM’s. Really? Because I only sent one PM asking about the reading. Proof positive:

There’s only one PM there asking about the reading. The one above that was in response to you saying that you had the reading done and that you would send it out in a few hours. Note that you said a FEW hours. I don’t know how you keep time but a few hours is 3,4, maybe 5 hours at the max. However, I sat and waited for over 12 hours. I think after 12 hours I am completely justified in asking when the reading will be sent. It would have been much different if you would have said I’ll try to get the reading sent over by tonight or I’ll be finishing up the reading later today and should have it over to you by tonight or sometime before tomorrow afternoon. Instead, you yourself, not in any way influenced by me, said that you’ll have it over in a few hours. I think I was quite generous in waiting 12 hours to say something.

Whether or not any money changed hands, I am the client/customer and you are the service provider/seller in this transaction. Put yourself in my (the client) shoes. If I told you I would have something done in a few hours and 12 hours later you haven’t heard anything don’t you think you are justified in asking. You’re acting like I PMed you demanding answers, cursing you out, insulting you, threatening you, etc. It can clearly be seen in the screenshot I did none of that. I was very polite in asking what was the hold up.

Then after that, I get two PMs from you (so I would say that you’re the one sending "continued PMs) as you call it basically grilling me for asking a simple question when you couldn’t commit to the time schedule you put on yourself. You told me to do the reading myself and that I’m not your boyfriend, blah blah. This can be seen here:

Some customer service. I understand that things can run over and life isn’t perfect so you may run a bit late. But I should have gotten some sort of courtesy PM saying there was a delay, that you’re working on it and would try to get it out to me as soon as possible, etc Instead I got nothing. If you couldn’t commit to getting it done in a FEW hours you shouldn’t have said that. Or, you should have PMed me saying that you’re running a bit late (due to work, school, home & family life, etc) and that I should be receiving the reading tomorrow or something. Instead, you left me, the client, in the dark with no word on what was going on.

I’m not expecting a “fast food” reading as you called it. But I am expecting that if you say you’ll have something done in a few hours that I get that something in a few hours. I don’t know any client or customer who wouldn’t. And if for some reason you can’t keep that commitment, a courtesy PM would be a great gesture .

I truly believe you need to work on your customer service skills. You completely over-reacted to a simple, justified question about when I would be receiving the reading after you said it would be done in a few hours. You’re acting like I sent you multiple PMs back to back asking when I’d be receiving it, every hour on the dot. It was one PM, 12 hours after you said you’d be sending it. Excuse me or expecting something within the time frame that YOU set, and if not, excuse me for expecting a courtesy PM. Good luck to any other members who are awaiting a reading from S.V.E. I hope it’s as good as I was hoping mine would be. S.V.E…work on your customer service skills and if you tell someone you’ll have something done in an hour, a couple hours, a few hours or a few days, do your best to keep that commitment. If you can’t, contact the client and let them know there are delays.

Good evening.

Get over yourself, and quit knocking someone doing something for free.
It is not his fault you have nothing better to do than sit around for 12 hours waiting for a free reading…
It is not always about what you want, when you want it.

All good things to those who wait.

Never is business more serious on the internet than when shit is done for free.

I second that

[quote=“LN, post:44, topic:2829”]Get over yourself, and quit knocking someone doing something for free.
It is not his fault you have nothing better to do than sit around for 12 hours waiting for a free reading…
It is not always about what you want, when you want it.

All good things to those who wait.[/quote]

First of all, go back and read my post. I said that my non recommendation of S.V.E’s service was not based on the reading but on their customer service skills. So I’m not knocking anything done for free, I’m knocking their customer service skills. Reading comprehension. Second. Free or not, I’m sure S.V.E is trying to build a customer base. If this is how he/she treats her customers when things are free (not keeping time commitments, not informing clients if things are running behind, inaccurate accusations, a rude messages) then it wouldn’t be far-fetched to assume that things won’t be much different if I were paying. How about you go find a service provider and they tell you said service will be completed in a few hours and 12 hours later you have nothing, not even a courtesy call or email or anything to tell you things are running behind. Let’s see how you feel. Free or not, customer service should never go out the window.

And I have plenty of patience. I would have never asked when I would be receiving the report if S.VE. wouldn’t have given himself/herself time constraints from jump street OR if they would have said hey sorry, things are running a bit behind. Should have it to you later tonight or tomorrow . If something like that would have happened then I wouldn’t have had to kindly ask what was the hold up and S.V.E would never have had to send those PMs. You’re acting like he/she didn’t say it’d be done in a few hours and I just messaged them out of nowhere demanding to get the reading now or shit is about to blow up. Or that I messaged them every hour annoyingly asking where is the report. That is the issue. S.V.E put a time constraint on themselves. Just because something is free doesn’t mean the seller/service provider should skimp on customer service, common courtesy and manners. Forgive me if, as a customer, I expect my service provider to keep to the time constraints they put on themselves. Forgive me for expecting a little customer service.

You can’t be a customer for a free service. Customers fundamentally gotta exchange some of theirs for what they want, so I don’t know why it’s so important really. I have never seen customer service given to someone who is not making the service provider money in some way, so you might be going a bit overboard for something that is being given out for nothing. You haven’t exchanged anything of yours to get this, so you aren’t entitled even to a response if you don’t receive one. It’s a courtesy, not an obligation and he has stated many times on this thread that timing may be a bit slow. So I personally would calm down, but I can’t tell you what to do.

That’s the thing. I am calm. S.V.E is the one who got fired up. I sent a simple, kind PM asking when I’d be receiving the reading as it was well past his/her own time constraints. He/she is the one who blew up. Not me.

Second, you’re looking at it all wrong. All you see is the fact that its free. Do you own a customer oriented business or do you work in a service capacity? If so you would understand that when things are generally offered for free its because that person or business is looking to build a client base. They offer their service for free in the hopes that the customers are impressed and come back for repeat business, only that time they’ll be paying, right? Well how can you expect repeat customers when you can’t even adhere to the time constraint you put on yourself? How can you expect to retain customer loyalty when you send out rude messages when a customer asks when things will be done? Again, just because something is free doesn’t mean the service provider should skimp on customer service.

I offer you an example that most people who own or rent their own place can probably relate to. Here in the US most cable and satellite TV service providers generally offer the same incentives for people who sign up as new customers. They offer free HBO, Cinemax, Stars and Showtime, free DVR upgrade, free premium sports channels, etc etc all for a predetermined amount of time (usually 3 months). They offer these free services hoping that once the free trial ends, you’ll keep them and at that point pay for them, like I said above. Now let’s say you sign up as a new customer and get those free incentives. But every time you try to use them they don’t work. So you call up customer service and ask what is going on and they say Oh sorry sir, since these things are free you really have no right to ask why they’re not working. Call us back in 3 months when you start paying and maybe then we can come out and fix it . Would you be a repeat customer after that? Probably not (unless you happen to live in a rural area and they are the only service provider in your area and you really have no choice). Same concept here, only difference is the business, one is cable and the other is pathworking and readings.

Good Morning all

Custer
Orisman - (I PM you as I need your email address to send you the 8 page PDF)

completed readings with a successful(and intense) physical evocation of Orobas.

I will move on to Gremory from the Goetia for the remaining readings

I will also post my Orobas experience in an article - this was my very first physical evocation and it was amazing.

X

Hey man, I’m not going to argue with you Baphomet, but you’re going off the deep end a bit with it, and the cable scenario is completely out of context because you are already a customer of the service provider who gives you those free incentives. I also say this because you were publicly on this thread yammering on and on about not receiving a response from SVE multiple, and this was BEFORE you entered any sort work with him. I don’t know the full scale of what is going on, but you have been a bit overzealous since this was offered here. I got my stuff and only sent a few messages. I just was patient about it… go figure.

I’m not here to argue either. I only responded to S.V.E’s gripes with me asking when I would receive the report. If he/she never posted their gripes I would have never posted mine. As for the cable company example: it was just that…an example. Not to be taken literally. Also, I don’t know what cable company you use but I never pay upfront for cable services. I don’t pay until a 30 day cycle period is up. Unless you have bad credit and need to make a deposit/down payment you shouldn’t be paying for cable services upfront. Even installation fees shouldn’t be paid upfront, rather included in your bill.

I only sent S.V.E two unsolicited PMs. One a week or so ago asking how to get involved with the project and one yesterday asking when I would receive the report as it wasn’t received within the time frame he/she set. Any other PMs I sent him/her was in response to one’s they sent me. Just like you, I only sent a few messages as well. So you’re right…go figure.

Incredibly stoked for this!

you have to remember, SVE is doing this for FREE. i understand what you say about customer service but i’d like to point out a reality of doing business to you: the project triangle:

this service is free, meaning you have already picked Cheap. so you either want this done fast, or you want it to be good. if you want good you gotta wait. if you want fast don’t be surprised if you get a shit reading.

i also want to remind you that this board is called become a living god, not let others become your new god for you and hand you the crown. when you give the steering wheel over to somebody else, you forefeit the right to complain about where they take you.

finally, you’re here to ascend. how are YOU ascending if SVE is doing the work for you? i want you to think about that for a minute. if you have any of ea’s courses, there is nothing stopping you from doing this pathworking yourself. i just have to remind you of that fact.

you have to remember, SVE is doing this for FREE. i understand what you say about customer service but i’d like to point out a reality of doing business to you: the project triangle:

this service is free, meaning you have already picked Cheap. so you either want this done fast, or you want it to be good. you have to make a choice and whatever choice you make you have to live with it. if you want it done properly, you have to WAIT. if you want it done NOW, don’t be surprised if you get a shit reading.

once again reality intervenes. just like kevin told me, everything works in theory but reality leaves you no choice[/quote]

I understand what you’re saying and I agree but again I say I have no issues with with reading itself. Just the lack of customer service and communication.

[quote=“the fool, post:54, topic:2829”]i also want to remind you that this board is called become a living god, not let others become your new god for you and hand you the crown. when you give the steering wheel over to somebody else, you forefeit the right to complain about where they take you.

finally, you’re here to ascend. how are YOU ascending if SVE is doing the work for you? i want you to think about that for a minute. if you have any of ea’s courses, there is nothing stopping you from doing this pathworking yourself. i just have to remind you of that fact.[/quote]

I’m perfectly capable of doing readings on my own. I do readings for others quite often. I didn’t take part in the project out of need. I took part in it to see how accurate S.V.E’s readings are. It was curiosity that sparked my interest, to see if another practitioner gets the same reads as I do when I divine for myself. Nothing more and nothing less.

[quote=“Baphomet, post:52, topic:2829”]I’m not here to argue either. I only responded to S.V.E’s gripes with me asking when I would receive the report. If he/she never posted their gripes I would have never posted mine.

I only sent S.V.E two unsolicited PMs. One a week or so ago asking how to get involved with the project and one yesterday asking when I would receive the report as it wasn’t received within the time frame he/she set. Any other PMs I sent him/her was in response to one’s they sent me. Just like you, I only sent a few messages as well. So you’re right…go figure.[/quote]

S.V.E did not come on the forum and call you out. You came out of your customer service closet all by yourself. So saying you do not want to argue is humorous. What did you think was gonna happen?
Enough of your Customer Service crap, already.

mmmmm popcorn.

You better put that goddamn popcorn away bodomite! There’s always trouble afoot that goes from slightly outta control to full-on retarded when you guys start breaking out the popcorn (actually, the popcorn has probably done the complete opposite, calming things down because it made the arguments look like a spectacle).

Truly, it is a mighty force, this popcorn!