The serpents path: a pathworking reading for those who truly dare to know themse

I’ll take a spot if available.

This afternoon I completed a successful evocation of Astaroth for the purpose of divination. I was quite surprised at the amount of information I obtained not just for myself but for the others I worked for. This is my first mid-day evocation I have ever performed.

The following members will be receiving my results, spreads,journal entries,drawings,impressions,questionnaire to the spirit,and even sigils of entities that may be useful to these members that were personally provided by Astaroth himself in helping them complete their particular tasks/issues. Aside from Astaroths own divination I have included my own impressions and readings/interpretations. Astaroth is more than just what the grimoires state…way more

I must say it was quite a strange experience as not only did my temple turn complete dark with a hue of blueness, but the weight of the room and above me was felt . The amount of energy expelled drained me after three readings. Why blue I have no idea as Astaroth is a Venusian type of entity. The amount of useful information I received was far more than what I was anticipating.

All documentation will be emailed to the respective members in PDF format. I need to compile them(if you want something done right do it yourself ,and right)

The Eye
Harzar
Nils Volker

I will be evoking Astaroth again this Friday so anyone I missed I will be more than happy to read for you(leave no BALG member behind)

How can one become part of this? I’d like to get involved with this project.

I am emailing three PDF documents one by one to the first three members I did a reading for during my evocation( The Eye, Harzar, and Nils V). Please check your inbox (or junk mail in case). The process of correctly converting Word doc’s to PDF through Calibre sucks but I am doing the best I can. I am not one of those that simply does a reading and throws you a curve ball with mud on it…If I promise to do something then it will be done correctly,not half ass.

For those I missed the day before I will be performing another evocation on Friday Mid-day and will complete them then. My apologies for the tardiness but, although I do not have a lifeb i do have dental pain to contend with…LOLL

If anyone has any questions on their readings or has an issue in opening the PDF just PM me.

If you are having issues with certain spirit sigils I have included in the PDF …again, just write back to me for help.

thanx

X

I would like to thanks publicly and with no reserve SVE for the outstanding work he provided me.

I’ve been impressed by the HQ of the report and reading it you know he spent quite some time to work on the issue you talked him about and that he took your case very seriously.

It is a real pleasure to have some serious magicians here on BALG. I already thanked TWF and Orismen. Now SVE.

SVE, thanks again for your work and for the time you spent on this. I’m really grateful to you.

All the best in your future magical works !

Wow! Excited to hear about the vaping project! I also vape, and have thought how cool it would be for someone to produce a purely mechanical device for the purpose (wind up?). I would definitely be interested in becoming a customer!

[quote=“Luca, post:17, topic:2829”]I’ve read some of your posts, although that has quite some time ago, but fron what I’ve read just now, they are really good.

also, a question. Is this pathwork good for a complete novice? or do I need some experience in it?[/quote]

this type of working would not only benefit the "novice " as you would say, but would allow for more knowledge and information needed for any novice to begin this path in the arts(black or white).

Pathworking for me is the bridge you cross when you need to gain the knowledge necessary for any development. I am looking forward to EA’s “Soul Travel” masterclass this summer. Although both are completely different from one another, they do serve the same purpose of attaining that godhood most if not all seek.

After performing many pathworks, i would say that from a practical standpoint that it works. The idea is to gain the knowledge needed to understand what and who you are in this whole scheme of magickal practice. what you’re strengths and weaknesses are,and work on them.

Books will not reveal this. You need to make the effort and stand your ground for what you want to achieve in this domain.

I have completed the “Black Arts” Ejuice(as black and cold as my ex-wifes heart) and its chucks thick vapor very well. My concern is the steeping process(aging ) and if adding Nicotine to the mix would the flavor be better or worse. I am working on a Hecate,and Azazel mixtures completely natural. Belial is next. I am using various correspondences from AC Liber 777 along with another book on plants and herbs. So far its a hobby but hopefully a business venture in the future.

Once I get them to where I want it I will freely ship them in 14ml bottles to BALG members that so wish to do a taste test.

100% VG I’m guessing then. Well, I will gladly be a guinea pig for S.V.E’s apothecary!

S.V.E, thanks for the reading you sent me! It has given me a lot to think about and I had to reread it a few time for the info to sink in.

Again many thanks to yourself and Astaroth.

How does he pick and choose who gets go be part of this project? SVE, seems like you’re skipping over my questions. I asked twice how does one get involved. As far as I can see you haven’t gone over that in the OP nor have I found any applications. Do you choose at random?

In addition, I can also provide free readings to those who need it, however keep in mind that I will not read into your ordinary(or extraordinary) life concerning your wife,girlfriend,job,etc...) I could care less about that. My readings are solely based on your ascent and where you are at this moment and what you need to progress. That’s why we are here in BALG...to progress and not to banter. Just leave a [b]message on the thread or PM me. [/b]Remember that I am not Miss Cleo so …..

Have you PM’d SVE?

SVE didnt pick me up randomly : I PMed him as soon as he posted his thread.

I PMed him several days ago, with no response. That’s why I asked, yet again, in this thread.

once again, my apologies to everyone, and no, I am not nor have i ever been random. everyone that has requested to participate in a pathwork through me will be entered.

There are three groups;

1.) the “only a tarot reading” group where i evoke(or invoke) a Goetic entity that suits the individuals needs)
2.) those that requested to work along with me in the pathwork or…
3.) both

I wanted to begin this project in the summer but it appears I will begin this coming month of May. My contention is, by practicing and performing more each night not only do I help someone but also myself. as You are redeemed so shall I.

I will perform one each night for a member. This ritual will be opened for as long as i am around.

and once again my apologies. I will post the members list later in the evening.

I have closed my workings with astaroth last night, burned his sigil to ashes, and after the ritual I composed in his honor and thanks for assisting me in all my requests with a little impromptu recording of me playing my guitar through a plexi amp and resonating stomp-box to simulate a Sitar. I used a few plug-ins for background and played them through my Novation Keyboard

hope you like it…

once again, my apologies to everyone, and no, I am not nor have i ever been random. everyone that has requested to participate in a pathwork through me will be entered.

There are three groups;

1.) the “only a tarot reading” group where i evoke(or invoke) a Goetic entity that suits the individuals needs)
2.) those that requested to work along with me in the pathwork or…
3.) both

I wanted to begin this project in the summer but it appears I will begin this coming month of May. My contention is, by practicing and performing more each night not only do I help someone but also myself. as You are redeemed so shall I.

I will perform one each night for a member. This ritual will be opened for as long as i am around.

and once again my apologies. I will post the members list later in the evening.[/quote]

No worries, I got your PM just now. I would like to be involved. Thanks.

[b]Updated Listing for all my assistance programs as of 3/31/14

Pathwork group for May - Path of the Moon - Qof

to understand what my “road map” is just check this listing
Tarot Correspondences [/b]

Icarus
Jyoti
The Eye
Baphomet
Gottskalk
Thesombra
DarkestKnight
the1gza
JM
redcircle
Orismen

Reading requests(in progress) - Orobas is presiding each night for these readings until all are completed. Sastan for mid May
Baphomet
custer
DGLN
redcircle
Orismen

Requests for further assistance(Evocations)
custer
calmbeforestorm

That is awesome… sve

[quote=“S.V.E, post:38, topic:2829”][b]Updated Listing for all my assistance programs as of 3/31/14

Pathwork group for May - Path of the Moon - Qof

to understand what my “road map” is just check this listing
Tarot Correspondences [/b]

Icarus
Jyoti
The Eye
Baphomet
Gottskalk
Thesombra
DarkestKnight
the1gza
JM
redcircle
Orismen

Reading requests(in progress) - Orobas is presiding each night for these readings until all are completed. Sastan for mid May
Baphomet
custer
DGLN
redcircle
Orismen

Requests for further assistance(Evocations)
custer
calmbeforestorm[/quote]

Thanks for the generous offer, would you take on a novice magician.