The Secrets To Working with Djinn - Summoning and working Guide

Hello there BALG,

I hope y’all doing good. I missed posting topics and sharing the little of knowledge the I know in working with the Djinns.

First, I would like to say that i was really contemplating on starting this Thread/Journal like guide to those interested. Many may wonder why? Well, I am in the process of writing my first spiritual book which will include some of the information that I will be conveying through to you. Also, I would like to note that since I am writing the book on this topic you might find some parts a bit confusing because of how big the topic is and its sequenced in my mind for the book. Okay! Okay enough rambling Fallen, get to the chase (topic).

In the beginning i want to emphasize that many books, rituals, and guides demand the use of a lot of tools in your practice, and to be fair, I am not so found by such systems. I think it derives the magician or sorcerer to lose focus on the key elements of summoning and working with the Djinn. So, what are the key elements, for a 100% working and simple evocation system:

Items - needed:
1- Candle
2- Incense
3- Incantation
4- Offering

These are key factors in a successful evocation for the majority of magicians. In addition, I would like to explain why you need those items and its effect into your ritual. In simple and short, the candle is a representative of what the djinn are made of, and that it would be a perfect vessel of creation (creating contact, desire, etc). The incense is an offering by itself, but in mainly were used as a scrying tool. The incantations, are words used to bring fourth spiritual powers that allows and empower you to reach your goal (weather its spirit conjuration, or result manifestation. By explaining the previous, I hope you understand why I pointed the items and its use… so that you don’t need to overwhelm yourself with the physical rather than the spiritual in your practice.

Now, allow me to clear my conscious by telling you that what I am about to teach you is brought and learnt from the islamic/Arabic magical tradition. However, my book or this lesson in this case, will not have or follow the religious aspects of the system, but what I have personally experienced after removing all the Abrahamic B.S. that was washed with the system due to the eagerness of the previous people to seek the approval of others in that era, as to it being the ‘adversaries religion to theirs’.

First “Aldawa Albarhwteya”: Which is an incantation the govern on the higher beings and lower beings. I will not dive into explaining the higher and lower beings and how the hierocracy goes (you can find that in the book when its published) but that you should know that stating such incantation will empower you over the governing spirits (the higher one) and those below them the (lower spirits). Side note: please dont mistake lower by a low spirit or weak. One of those lower spirits for instance is Lucifer Amaymon, or who is name Maymon Aba Noukh in the islamic tradition. And the higher spirit governing on amaymon, Kesafil.

Omg… i am rambling again :smiley: okay back the incantation since i explained how that incantation work:

‘B-E-E … E-Z-A-A-T … Bar-ha-tyah (2) Ka-ReeR (2) Tat-Lyyh (2) Taw-Ran (2) Mazjal (2) Baz-Jal (2) Ta-Ra-kab (2) Bar-Hash (2) Gal-Mash (2) Khaw-teer (2) Ga-Ln-hood (2) Bar-Shan (2) Kad-heer (2) Nmo-Shelkh (2) Bar-Heyo-la (2) Bash-Kel-Ikh (2) Gaz-Mar (2) An-Gal-Leed (2) Gab-Rat (2) Gae-Yah-Ha (2) Keed-Ho-La (2) Sham-Kha-hier (2) Sham-Ha-Heer (2) Ba-Kah-Tah-Ho-Ney-ah (2) Ba-Sharsh (2) Taw-Nash (2) Sham-kha-Ba-Rookh (2)’ Then I ask in the name of Kh-KH-he-Eg, Eag-Taish, Baal-Tash-Gshweel, Am-weel, JaL-Dm, Mah-Gma, Ham-La-meeg, Wa-Rodeeh Mah-feyag is god that is nothing like him, Now In the name of this pact that you made, You the servants of those names, that you fulfill your promise by coming and listening and helping me in my cause, or guide me to achieve that i desire.

That being said, before you start your summoning, use this incantation and observe how the djinn will be more willing to work and help you in your matter.

Ok before i keep going into the rest of this 1 topic from the book im working on… I will stop here and like to see your opinion and if y’all interested in more lessons and topic on djinn. I have a lot of knowledge so please dont hesitate.

Hail Lucifer-Amaymoon

8 Likes

Here’s a more common question I’d like some clarification on. What is/are Djinn?

Are they a separate spirit race or a progenitor to humans before the Abrahamic creation myth? I’m aware of some culture cross-over, for instance in Mandarin I think or maybe a few Asian dialects, Gin is the common word for Spirits but not pertaining to their morals, just generic Spirits.

Then we have Genie which sounds like Djinn-ee, you get my drift, who serves the popular role of wish fulfilment as the Djinn are often said to.

The Quran states (from Memory) Humans made from clay or water and earth, Djin from smokeless fire and Angels from light.

I just can’t tell if its cultural mix up or there are: Djinn, Angels, Demons, Fairies, Succubi etc… that are all different spiritual species for lack of better terminology.

2 Likes

To answer your question in short, djinn or jinn how Arabians actually pronounce it are what is called in English as spirits. In islam there is no spirits in terms of after someone dying becoming a ghost. it just dont work like that in their belief. So jinn is a different word that used to refer to demons/jinn. Are they the same yes. But the difference here is that arabian think that yes they are all jinn but have different tribes and principals or let me say different backgrounds.

here is another misconception by the western world. Arabic is a very gender based language. So, jinn is the word used to describe a Male, on the other hand a jinni is the female spirit. and in terms of jinni role to wish fulfillment in my perspective is B.S. by Abrahamic religions. All spirits are capable of similar things but some are a little more specialized in specific area than the other regardless of their gender.

Yes as someone who grew up muslim but converted: islam teaches you the difference between humans and demos (jinns) they are made of smokeless fire, and humans are made of mud basically.

to me… i dont believe in all these names but the this:

there is angels, demons (whom are jinns in islam). Thats it. succubi is actually aye jinni who offer sexual services. to me its just like saying prostitute instead of hooker to female or male sex workers in our world, but for that reason many confused the whole thing.

Side note: i apologize if i sounded rude in anyway … but i just wanted to be really clear on my views and personal gnosis on the subject. Thank you for your question and i hope i answered it.

*Be Blessed

3 Likes

To be continued - if i saw that yall interested, the following is some of what i will be touching on:

So far we talked about if u were to use items… what items u need and their purpose. Then I explained the Aldawa albarhatwya which is the words of power to command higher and lower djinn spirits.

Next I will be talking about the banishing incantation before your work to bansih the (omar almkan) which means the djinn residents of the place, because i hope we all know that every place has djinn in it and sometimes we need to ask them to leave till we are done so that our ritual is not interfered with.

After that I will be talking about the 7 day kings and give a little bit of information on all that you need to know to work with them.

Then each king’s conjuration incantation.

Note: some use sigils that were passed by their masters, but the system i explained through this thread will 100% ensure success in your evocation without sigils. Speaking from experience of course. Also, communication with these spirits will need your psychic abilities activated (open).

2 Likes

Before I start with the next part (the banishment of omar almkan - the resident of the place): Let me introduce who are they? and why many think they need protection circle or using gods names to get the actual spirit not imposter. Well, to my experience and understanding when you think you got an imposter… i would like you to remember those spirits of the place.

Okay so who is Al-Omar?

Al-omar are one of the biggest djinn tribes and their king is called Taresh. They are the type of djinn the take place in houses, deserts, streets, etc. Moreover, they are just like other tribes of jinn: Some are agnostic, some are muslims, some are jews, and etc. Lastly, I would like to stats that Omar almkan are devided into two groups: the ground (earthly) and the underground. obvisouly, the underground are ones that wish to do harm and used in such manners.

Now… since we understand a little bit more about them and who they are… now lets learn how to banish them and be able to command them to leave their home till your work is done so that your work is not interfered with or missed with negatively. you would ask why? well many of them dont appreciate that another spirit come to their home without their permission. in simple. So, you ask them to leave till your done and i’d want to note that you have to stats that you are done after you are done with the ritual and give permission for them to comeback, because of you dont they wont able to and if they managed they will be really furious with you because you basically kicked them from their home.

The incantation (note when i write (2) that means you say it twice):

Ba-Yag-mosh (2) Ayag-mosh (2) AyaL-ga-mosh (2) AL-Ga-Mosh (2) Mar-Ga-mosh (2) YaL-Ga-Mosh (2) Ma-rshh (2) Ma-Reysh (2) Ma-Ryosh (2)

Then

Jal… Aljalel - Sahab - Alasm - Alkbeer… Al … Ard … Bekom Tar Ta Jeef - W Alreyah Bekom Ta A’asf- Be kom the name of the gods fire will surround you, you omar almkan if this place is not cleared and you went away till i am done. In the name of your king Taresh I ask that you obey and I ask your king to demand you to leave and not to interfer with my ritual. Alwaha (2) Al Ajal (2) Al Sa - Aah (2)

Lastly, before you start you its recommended to use coriander and arabic gum incense with this. The coriander use is to burn the defying spirits and the arabic gum is meant to cleanse the energy.

• Be Blessed
2 Likes

Now, before i move the next part! where i will be talking about the 7 day kings and their rulers. I would like to mention that the practical djinn magic book… have missed a lot of the information I posted here and if yall saw my thread about the book you will remember that i was not really happy about the author. Even tho some of his rituals do bring results, he doesnt provide the real core elements to jinn magic.

Okay… so previously in this thread I mentioned that there are higher and lower kings of the days. What did i mean about that? Well, we all know the jinn have hierarchies within their culture. And in arabic magic tradition the higher beings are looked at as angels (but i hate to break it to you their not really angles but i think they might have been once - aka fallen ones) thats obviously my own understanding.

<< can you cut to the chase - okay okay im sorry ima stop rambling :smiley:

So in the beginning i would like to start with the higher kings and who they are and what they governors.

The higher kings and Their Lower Kings

Day: Sunday
Higher King: Ro-Ca-eel
Planet he governers and all its energies: The sun
The lower king: Almudhib
Main specialty: For healing work, the king of Treasures

Day: Monday
Higher King: Je-Bra-Eel
Planet he governers and all its energies: Moon
The lower king: Murrah
Main specialty: Love, and Emotions

Day: Tuesday
Higher King: Samsamaeel
Planet he governers and all its energies: Mars
The lower king: Abu Mahraz AlAhmar
Main specialty: Legal, Politics

Day: Wednesday
Higher King: Meka-Eeel
Planet he governers and all its energies: mercury
The lower king: Burgan
Main specialty: Money, intelligence, To be hidden

Day: Thursday
Higher King: Sar-Fa-Ea-EEL
Planet he governers and all its energies: Jupiter
The lower king: Sham-Ha-Roosh
Main specialty: The judge between spirits and spirits or humans. He is summoned to ask him to judge between you and another person or spirit that didnt keep their end of the bargain.

Day: Friday
Higher King: Aeen-yea-EEL
Planet he governers and all its energies: Venus
The lower king: Zaw-Ba-A’ah
Main specialty: Lust, Desire, Business, Attraction

Day: Saturday
Higher King: Ke-Sa-Fa-EEL
Planet he governers and all its energies: Saturn
The lower king: Maymoon Aba Noukh
Main specialty: Maymon is known to be the governing king on the quarter of the total spirits out there. He is very powerful and he is the one to go to to be initiations, and etc. In other words, he teaches black magic and all the previous is of his great skills. But to me i would go to him for love but maybe for him to guide me onto the right spirit for my working and to give me the promise of making whoever i will summon do my bidding. Also he is used to end hexes or curses and all black magic that was casted.

*Be Blessed

3 Likes

so far from my findings while working with them

The king of Saturday: Maymoon is actually Lucifer-Amaymoon
The king of tuesday is actually samael :smiley:

Also, those who keep driving me crazy and think jinns are not the goetia spirits… I want to tell you the the goetia spirits are actually jinn. You ask how? Well, there are 72 tribes of jinn and every tribe has a king and those kings are mentioned in the goetia. So please i dont want to hear someone pretending to know everything when their not.
I am not really sure about the others yet, however if have some knowledge into that please enlighten me.

Next and lastly for this thread… Will be each king and their conjuration so you dont need to think sigils are what is making ur evocations work or helping u. You dont really need them but its use can help, i wont deny that. But in this magic you dont really need sigils :stuck_out_tongue:

Side Note: I am really curious to hear from you guys… Tell me what you think and if you end using these rituals please share your experience. It will mean a lot to me.

*Be Blessed

2 Likes

I am interested in reading more of your work. I am new to magick but not new to channeling and communication with Djinn and the Powers of Hell, and my Guardians who are allied with them.

Please keep us updated as to when your book will be released. Will it be available on Lulu or Amazon, or another online retailer?

Great post, will be following! Thank you for this knowledge!

2 Likes

Hi @KingCat I am happy to hear that you liked my thread which to me correlates to you liking a chapter from the book.

I will do post here the link of the book once its finished. It will be posted on Amazon.

Thank you and soon I will be posting the conjurations.

4 Likes

Thank-you for that detailed reply. Had seen it in books before mentioning djinns being different to demons such as: (demon is immortal, djinn has one really long life but dies until judgement day etc) which sounded dumb to me and knowing all the cross-over it seemed they were all the same.

Didn’t know that. German I know is. English I believe is more about context than content which can make it much harder. Also we structure our sentences backwards compared to most.

As above, glad to have it cleared up from someone else who works that topic. Nothing came across as rude plus we’re on a black magic forum so horrors are expected at some point if you continue down the path with bad language being the least of it I’m sure.

All the best

1 Like

Just a quick reminder that you would not be able to post a link to your finished book on Amazon to the public forum. It would break the rule against self promotion since it is presumed you will be selling it for monetary gain. You can, however, put the link in your profile.

1 Like

Oh im glad you reminded me of that… its been a while i kinda forgot about that.

Thank you dark for your reminder.

Be Blessed

1 Like

I apologize for the delay, Okay we will begin with:

The lower king: Almudhib
Planet he governers and all its energies: The sun

His oath (similar to enn but not really):

AJIB YAA MADZHAB MAA A’ZHOMA SULTHOONILLAAHI AHTAROQO MIN ‘ASHOLIYALLAAHI BI NAARIHIL MUWAQQIDATI AHNAA (2X), TAAHIN (2X), HANUUHIN (2X), AHYAN SYAROOHIYAN ADUUNAAY ASHBAA-UUT AALI SYADDAY YAAHIN (2X), SUBBUUHUN MAA A-AZZA SHOBAWUTIL QODIIMIL AZALIY AJIB YAA MADZHAB BIHAQQI SUBBUUHUN QUDDUUSUN ROBBUL MALAA-IKATI WAR RUUH, ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X).

1 Like

Planet he governers and all its energies: Moon
The lower king: Murrah

AJIB YAA MURROH BIHAQQI THOHSYIN (2X), THOHIISYIN (2X), THOHSYUUHIN (2X), JAAROSYUUHIN (2X), HANJARUUSYAHIN (2X), HASYROHIN (2X), AJIB YAA ABAA MURROH BIHAQQI SAAMIN WABIHAQQIL LADZII TAJALLAA LILJABALI FA JA’ALAHU DAKKAN WA KHORRO MUUSAA SHOO’IQOO ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X).

1 Like

Planet he governers and all its energies: Mars
The lower king: Abu Mahraz AlAhmar

AJIB YAA ABAA MIHROZ AL-AHMAR BIHAQQI ATHTHOFAFIN (2X), JAFAFIN (2X), ASYFAFIN (2X), LAYTHOOSYALAA (2X), SYALAA (2X), ZARUUNIN (2X), LAKAHIN (2X), HALALIN (2X), MANHASYALIN (2X), JAHLAFAFIN (2X), MAHLAFAFIN (2X), HALMA’ASHIN (2X), SYALIISYIN (2X), NAMUUHIN (2X), MALIIKHIN (2X), AJIB YAA ABAA MIHROZ AL-AHMAR BIHAQQIL ASMAA’I ‘ALAYKA WA THOO’ATIHAA LADAYKA BIHAQQIL MALIKUL GHOOLIBU ‘ALAYKA SAMSAMAA-IIL AN TAWAKKALU (…) ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X)

1 Like

Planet he governers and all its energies: mercury
The lower king: Burgan

AJIB YAA BURQOON BIHAQQI HATSIN (2X), MARTSIN (2X), AYUULATSIN (2X), AYUULAHIN (2X), HALYUUTSIN (2X), YAAHIN (2X), HAYUUTSIN (2X), THOLTHOYUUTSIN (2X), HASYAALUUSYIN (2X), HAYAATSIN (2X), KHOLAQOLLAAHUL LAYLA WAN NAHAARO IYIILUN AHYAN SYAROOHIYAN ADUUNAAY ASHBAA-UUT AALI SYADAAY TAWAKKALU YAA BURQOON BI (…) BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKALI ‘ALAIKA MIIKAA-IIL ALLADZII TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI WA IJAABATIHI ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X).

2 Likes

Planet he governers and all its energies: Jupiter
The lower king: Sham-Ha-Roosh

AJIB YAA SYAMHUUROSY BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ALLADZI TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI SHORFAYAA-IIL WA BIHAQQI SYATHOTHLASYIN (2X), BIQOTH-HIISYIN (2X), WABIHAQQI MAA LAWKHIL QUDROTI MAKTUUBUN AN TAWAKKALU BI (…) ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X)

2 Likes

Planet he governers and all its energies: Venus
The lower king: Zaw-Ba-A’ah

AJIB YAA ZAWBA’AH BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ‘ALAYKA ‘ANYAA-IIL ALLADZII TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI WA BIHAQQI DAMWIYYIN (2X), AYIIHIN (2X), BISYALMAYIN (2X), JARHAMALATHIN (2X), SUBBUUHUN QUDDUUSUN ROBBUL MALAA-IKATU WAR RUUH IN LAM TA-ATI YAA ABYADH ‘ARRODHTUKA ‘ALAN NAARI AJIB WA ASRI’ WA TAWAKKALU BI (…) ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X

1 Like

Planet he governers and all its energies: Saturn
The lower king: Maymoon Aba Noukh

AJIB YAA ABAA NUUKH BIHAQQIL MALIKIL MUWAKKILI ‘ALAYKA KASFIYAA-IIL ALLADZI TASARRO-A FII KHIDMATIHI WA BIHAQQI AZAALIYYIN (2X), AZLAAZIN (2X), NAQMASYIN (2X), HALSYAMALIN (2X), KALSYATHIN (2X), KASYALTHOOLASYIN (2X), KALSYATIN (2X), LATHOHIN (2X), LA’AATAMIN (2X), BI ŞYAGHLAMIISHIN (2X), SYAMGHOLIISHIN (2X), ‘ALSYAAQOSYIN (2X), MIHROOQOSYIN (2X), AQOSYIN (2X), AQSYAAMAQSYIN (2X), SYAQMUUNAHASYIN (2X), ROKSYAAROKASYIN (2X), ROKASYAAKASYLIIKHIN (2X), KALAKHIN (2X), BASYKAAILAKHIN (2X), ‘AKMASYIN (2X), LAMHASYIN (2X), ‘AWHIN (2X), BIROKSYALIIKHIN (2X), AJIB YAA MAYMUUN YAA ABAA NUUKH WA TAWAKKALU BI (…) BIHAQQI MAA AQSAMTU BIHI ‘ALAYKA ALUUHAN (2X), AL-AJAL (2X), AS-SAA’AH (2X).

Note i previously said that from my understanding that maymon aba noukh is lucifer amaymon… well i invoked lucifer amaymon this morning and when i asked him… he didnt really confirm but i had feeling he may not be the exact same spirit but a different mask. What do you guys think?

1 Like

That was the last part of the thread… So I will keep the thread open for those who decide to follow the rituals and want to tells about their experience

Also, those who have questions are welcomed.

4 Likes