The search for a "demon" as a teacher

I do not know where to begin with this, I would like to have a “demon” teacher on my journey. I accept suggestions (except King Paimon, he not).

1 Like

The answer most people get are: read about the demons and look at their sigils. Work with the one you feel connected to.

There is no cure all so to say. Everyone is different and the one who knows what you want to do best is only you.

If you want something specific (goals) and want a recommondation for that we need more info.

4 Likes

I’m looking for a demon to guide me in my walk through the occult.

1 Like

Follow what was advised above. Any spirit, be it an angel, demon, or god can guide you, so do some research and find one that you vibe with and contact them to ask if they are willing to mentor you.

4 Likes

Based on the numerical sequence you put in your name + what I originally thought of when i saw the title, I’m placing my bet on Lucifer.

4 Likes

Lucifer can help you in many, many different ways should you feel called to him. I personally work with the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons, but there are other methods floating around as well. He can help you develop your magickal abilities, and I’ve also experienced a ton of personal growth through working with him and his Legion.

There’s also the Goetia, if those demons call to you more. For developing magickal abilities specifically, Vine, Asmodai, and Furcas are all good choices. They can each help in different ways, so it’s worth taking the time to work with all of them in the long-term.

As mentioned before though, your intuition will guide you. Your next spiritual guide is already reaching to you right now, you just need to allow them to lead you to them.

2 Likes

King paimon teaches freely so long as you are earnestly doing it for the purpose of self empowerment.

He doesnt ask for much, just give as you recieve. If a magician asks or posts for help and kp taught you something to help, help them and give praise to kp. He’s definitely the best spirit for starting out when you dont know exactly what you want out of it. Hes a jack of all trades and I am proudly possessed by him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@SeekerofK Except king paimon,he not!!!

1 Like

Belial is a great teacher from my experience, so is Sorath (although you have to work to reach him). I second the advice above in regards to looking at the sigils.

Out of curiosity, why not Paimon? Bad experience?

1 Like

Some of the best I’ve come across are.

1. Azazel
  2. Lucifer
  3. Lilith
  4. Bael
  5. Belial

These are the ones I can come up with on the spot, there are many more.

3 Likes

Got to Agree with C.Kendall.

But also,
i’d like to call you out on a crucial detail:

You haven’t really stated what you want to be taught.

I would,
theoretically be a possible Option,
since i do teach Magick,
and i made myself available here,
but also am a Demon myself.

Regardless,
your request became quite uninteresting to me,
when i scrolled through the conversation so far.

“walk me through the Occult”

What’s that supposed to mean?

You’re here.
You’re at Become a living God.
You’re at one of the best places to learn almost any skill,
that regular society considers being impossible to inherit.

So,
what do you want to learn?

Because so far,
i got no clue about that.

And for that,
i don’t see any value,
in teaching you.

Since when you don’t want to learn,
i won’t achieve anything by teaching you.

Except for wasting valuable tíme,
that invested into others,
may hold much more value.

Double checked with your introduction post,
as far as i can see,
you didn’t state anything useful there either.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

I have to agree with @Yberion, in other words you seems very ‘uncertain’, seemingly have no accurate interest, which can be a problem, but you can overcome it if you really want.

Though you were short-spoken, but I was in a similar boat (probably) like you: got no real idea about what am I want to learn, because I want to learn and experience everything, which makes you wonder, where should you start it with a Deity/Demon, then?

I can recommend to you first, to take a look inside, and try to find out your interests, things what define you, your strong suits and so on (this is something what only you can know clearly). This might help you to find a Deity (at least for the start) whom can help you in this. Because why would anyone waste something what he is strong in it?

If you successfully found your strong suit(s) and/or interest (even if you haven’t) you can start reading about Demons and Their characterizations (there are a lot of pages what can help you searching between Them). Before or after you’ll find one who’s description will get your attention for deeper reasons.

Gods’ names are speak to us. Sometimes it will be enough to you to seeing a name of a Deity and you’ll feel the connection between you for some reasons (you’ll find out in time, if you decides to step that path). So if you are lazy to do deeper researches (it would be a bad omen in your ‘path’, anyway) you can reading Their names and if some of Them sensibly have an effect on you, you can dive deeper.

Some Deities are very patient with Their students, which means that you can get some useful lessons and advices from Them, even if you don’t know what should you do first (for example Lucifer, Azazel, Baal), then you can find a good Patron/Matron later.

3 Likes

Good point,
but isn’t that Answered by the Infernal Empire already?

When you don’t know,
go to Belial,
for he governs the first Gate.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

Yes it happened in this way, you remember well.

First I felt that I have to meet Abaddon which was a very-very important point in my life and evolution, then within some days Belial showed up, helped and showed to me a short of important things and informations, and also Belial ‘pushed me’ toward Lucifer, then He taught me a lot then now, Lucifer guided me on the Path of Sitri.

At this point They showed up when I need Their help, even when I don’t know about it.

They’ll guide you, you just have to own the desire of growing and learning.
This is such a beautiful thing.

1 Like

@Yberion You’re a devil? Interesting.

1 Like

yes, amongst other things,
i do hold a Rank in the Infernal Empire.

Specifically,
the 81th Spirit,
Oberon.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like