The Scanning Challenge: And the winner is... (Plus notes on the next game after the winning announcement post)

Too late for me! The things that I got during my scanning intent was connecting with a weird alien civilization, technology and stuff within the range of Sci-fiction.
I don’t if it does resonate but wow, nice to witness that!

2 Likes

I have dreams like that often. I’m not sure what the symbolism is in them, but they usually stand out lmao.

Keep a watch though, I intend to do another game in 3/4 weeks and it won’t even require major magical skills :slight_smile: (if you didn’t see that)

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback, Keteriya! :grin: It was great practice for me so I don’t mind if I don’t win anything! These threads are great, I hope there will be more of them.

2 Likes

First off, thanks for the feedback. Second, I think a Valentine’s themed poll would do well for enhancement and also letting people know what servitor is to be won would help as well. I think the point system worked well in measuring the amount of accurate details and it seems like the only real way to pick a winner with this type of challenge. I’d say this challenge was successful even though it didn’t bring the amount of engagement that you had hoped for because it got some newer practitioners to test out their abilities and to also learn a little

2 Likes

I just realized that as non of you have entered the Valentine’s contest, I should have linked it here too, so that I knew you guys saw it and didn’t miss it. It seems like one or two of you were interested so here ya go, I apologize for not thinking about that.

Just dropping the link here in case anyone isn’t following the newer thread and would like to vote.

Know it’s a bit late but I thought I’d give it a try, just for fun, newbie 1st or 2nd real skin really.

Try to connect, Black void, except standing on inky black (hard?) floor, but not hard now, crocodile swims undernearth, immediately jumps out and tries to bite me apart, my torso, legs head, unconcerned I;m invincbiel, (maybe only with dirty corruption), bite it back, revel in the brutality.

Like it biting me, I like any kind of attention, I love it’s desire of trying to destroy me, want to connect and bond through shared evil brutality perhaps.

I enter your brain through your third eye, look around, inside your brain flesh, centre of your skull, up behind your head, outside of your brain, golden triangle with eye in it, looking at me but also rapidly all around crazily at same time.

Girl in schoolgirl clothes, pale, long straight black hair, black overjumper, with white schoolshirt undernearth, hanging out a bit.

Wearing LONG skirt, white socks, little open black shoes.

Playing with what cat, loves white cat, plays with white cat, chases white cat few a few secs?

Changes to white void, cat frolicking alone without you in white void.

Immediately you (the schoolgirl I assume is you) is back on screen and squishes to the right, harnesses purple power, both her hands to the side angling up and down whilst spinning,she levitates off the ground, 1 knee lifed, spins and purple energy slowly starts to form, in a diamond all around her.

All kinds of static purple lightning and other mad shit, but can’t focus on it cause trying to keep blank head, big black eye and black script goes around the purple diamond ur inside, looks at me, other purple diamonds with eyes slowly start to form and are rapidly spinning.

Feel like this is you trying to expel me in real time and realize? Was it?

Can’t seem to get any new stuff, become a gigantic dragon, larger than the universe, trying to summon absolute power to understand you, but also keeping mind blank, not working so great. (this is something I did consciously from me, not from you)

Last thing I get is toilet flushing, pregnancy test flush? This would be a recent pregnancy test, not something from past or old babies.

Wasn’t getting anymore so stopped.

That’s it.

EDIT: also not thinking about those things I seen, are you from a rich family that cut you off and never payed attention to you?

Throw me a scan if you like, I’d like the attention, It’d be interesting to see if I could feel you rummaging around in my mind and the rest.