The sad story of the beauty and the beast

Here’s the story of a girl who fell into the hands of a monster raised in a Muslim house…

This girl always had emotional blanks in her life…alcoholic father…a mother who does not care about her family and left them when the girl was little this girl was raised with a great desire for love and as her first date she unfortunately met a horrible person who was raised in Muslim house hold and believed women are property and must be treated like slaves or even worse like animals unfortunately this man was my cousin and again unfortunately they were dating while I was in love with her…

The girl fell madly in love with the guy

He treated her like trash and abused her horribly

But the guy did not like such girls and considered them useless and believed they’re whores because let’s be honest in their opinion all the women who do not cover themselves are like this and because of that he left her…

She became depressed and suicidal and tried committing suicide a few times and is now living a horrible life while every often her ex attacks her verbally…and I have to watch my favorite girl burn in the flames of this chaos which are caused by my cousin but what did I do ? I came to this path ! yes my number one motivation was her and now I am hoping to find a way to make her forget her ex and come to me

The problem is she can’t forget him and the other problem is for me to get her

Is anyone here willing to help ?