The sacred journal

HA! See what I did. Play on words. Get it…sacred blood…the sacred journal cause- yea ok…anyway!

I thought so I don’t have to post all my fantastic brain content on spirituality in an individual thread each time i would make a new reply to this thread each time I have a story to tell. An experience or whatever it may be. The sacred grimoire….the sacred gospel. Wait this isn’t a gospel it’s a journal but I suppose I could write scriptures but then that would be counterproductive to the purpose of a journal. And I’d be just…well luring you guys to read a gospel…DURR and that’s not what you joined BALG for did you….Well I suppose If you did good for you do you good sir or mam but ANYWAY

Anyway yea yea yea onto well….The start to the impending doom on when I’m going to post a story or other journal entry again after the next, and so on…

7 Likes

Hello people so fun story I have for you. Well it’s not really a story it’s more like a plan. I hate my job at this supermarket so I applied to some jobs

3 jobs I applied to yesterday then I called a spirit to help me find a stable job. To increase my chances. I forgot his name but if anyone would like it’s in my books and I can get the name for you, it was in lucifer and the hidden demons book. And this morning. I get woken up to a call from the one out of the 3 I wanted most asking for an interview… so I have an interview tomorrow and I’m going to continue to ofc make it an easier day for this spirit by continuing to do my part to ace this interview.

Now. Once I finally have this job. I can finally curse my old workplace since I won’t be there anymore.

They treat me poorly
They play with my money
Half my co workers there are corrupt
One of them is that creep I talked about in past threads I think. So If he’s not fired or hasn’t quite yet that’s definitely something I’m going to work on changing…I want permanent damage too so maybe I’ll get him full on fired if that’s a possibility.
My old co worker who was pagan left so I’m fine now lol
The managers lie except I’m sure a lot of managers do that but still I don’t like them to begin with except for maybe one of them.

And lots more reasons why I hate that place to my core and think they deserve absolute hell. And I’ll keep it updated on this thread

Lmk what you guys think about all of this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought of something

I cant make it into the military but who’s to say I can’t help them from behind closed curtains. :thinking: I’m then actually not in the military but I’m still apart of the cause to an extent.

With combination of ritual and stuff I’d say there is potentially ways one can still help out there military from hidden closed curtains.

Idk. Seems like a probable theory. Idk if it’s actually a theory still though I’m sure I wouldn’t be the only practitioner doing something like this

2 Likes

Ok so one time I lost my phone for a good 6 months.

I took that time to stay completely away from technology and I dove deep into ascent. I really enjoyed it. Nature and occult. No technology for six months.

And something happened. My charger my only charger broke. And then this came to mind. Maybe it’s a sign that I should spend a few days like that again lol

I have a question regarding an old experience of mine. We were hiking up in the mountains for a week and every single time I said “it looks like it’s not gonna rain!” It rained like an hour after. What exactly happened behind the scenes here anything metaphysical? Cause it happened every single time I showed surprise it’s not raining lol

1 Like

North sentinel island exploration

Tonight I’m going to soul travel to the north sentinel island and actually look around there island without the tribe killing me lol

Maybe I’ll find Rockefeller and see if he’s actually apart of the tribe like they say they forced him into or if they just ate him lol

I’ll get to see first hand how the tribe lives without a thousand arrows passing through me lol
I shall let you all know things I find

1 Like

I normally don’t comment in journals, but just like posts…but I’m fascinated by the Sentinelese and other uncontacted tribes. I just had a conversation with my husband the other day about the Sentinelese. I’m very interested in this and am looking forward to reading about your experience with your soul travels…

2 Likes

I noticed throughout my time of practice. That the spirits I work with from the goetia work there results in odd ways. I’m more use to it now but that contributed to me thinking it was all bullshit in the beginning. I always was intrigued how they put together normal mundane and even magical circumstances depending on the situation on why you’re calling them. This makes everything seem like a coincidence cause the way they work I noticed is so aligned perfectly like If I called a goetia spirit for money some dude isn’t gonna barge through my door in 2 minutes after ritual with a suit case of money. The next day my manager might ask me if I want a few extra shifts or something.

So sorry for the day ramble I just thought it’s pretty cool how when the goetia act it seems like a coincidence.

2 Likes

Very interesting indeed…now I’m not one to judge your experience or belief system. Do you idc. But when you constantly cut me off to try and explain to me that you are related to Osiris everytime I try to talk to someone is rather annoying. This is my new contractor ladies and gentlemen, most of the contractor team is spiritual but they won’t go on some DMT trip and go to anyone on the street and explain “how they know why the aliens have created humanity” yeah cool that’s your belief system and I have not broke any arguments with him I just smile and shrug. At first it was hella cool hearing his theories and all but now he won’t shut up literally. As soon as he knows I practice magick and stuff, he goes off on “starting a team to take down the opposing infidels and get revenge on putin with magick”:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Moral of the story is. Idk if any of you can relate but when someone constantly cuts me off it pisses me off eventually, more or less about some crap that doesn’t make any sense, “I AM rah” I thought you said you were related to Osiris “yes but rah came before Osiris” and I’m here scratching my head like thinking: I respect your belief system and all but wha-

Sorry for the rant. Thought it would fit in my journal thread😆

1 Like

Another thought; I noticed how yes I’m still interested in dating and relationships and all. But I also noticed how I take my spirituality and ascension as a higher priority😎

It’ll affect me in the long run opposed to dreading another heart break🤣.

Maybe one day I will go and look for that someone in my life. But right now it seems I won’t even do a “love or lust” ritual for myself as that isn’t on my list of priorities. My mom is wondering why I’m not looking for a date and it’s simply because I feel as good and important as love is; at the moment there are higher priorities to focus on in life first. But like I said maybe I’ll find the right someone when I feel ready. And if I don’t in this lifetime, oh well. That sucked for me I guess🤣

I just have more important things to deal with first I believe. Once my top priorities are out of the way. I will look for love as I one can technically physically live without love. Just emotionally it might be harder. But as long as I can actually live without the presence of love I feel I should focus on the other things in life first.

2 Likes

I’d like your thoughts on accuracy with this. Would it be theoretically possible when talking about baneful magick to take the nature of any curse and alter it so it can travel down the actual blood line? I feel if a spirit is the one doing the curse originally like I spoke about with methsan for example then maybe it is possible to make such a request to said spirit? I’m not sure about that one but yeah.

1 Like

Why is it I’m constantly thinking about death😂. It’s not necessarily a fear. Cause I know it’s inevitable so why bother fear something you can’t avoid. It’s coming sooner or later. Lucifer told me once “it’s either going to happen now or later”. But here is the thing. My thought on death is like damn I’m gonna loose everyone around me🤣

And that’s gonna be it lol. I also keep thinking like “damn if I reincarnate I won’t remember my parents from this life nor will I ever see them again”that’s depressing considering my mom is super ill.

Idk. My deities keep relentlessly trying to convince me to stop thinking about it so I can live happy but it’s actually causing depressing feelings😂.

1 Like

Guys I discovered something pretty cool. So I believe the chakras to be aligned like an upside down triangle, I believe that’s the meaning of the inverted cross too to represent how the chakras are to be aligned. And I looked at my hand. There is a perfect sized inverted triangle on each palm.

1 Like

Occult tattoo plans

I think you might find this interesting. So I’m thinking of multiple tattoo projects and I already started one. I am going to dedicate a part of my body to each demonic gate keeper (after I ask there permission one by one of course) belial gave me permission so I feel the others won’t have an issue. Anyway. I finished belial’s gate. So my left forearm will be dedicated to him and this what I have already.

I have the temple of the sun on the wrist representing the perfected soul. And it’s at the roots of the trees. Symbolizing the root and beginning of this pathworking and my goal towards a perfected soul. The trees symbolize belial being called the king of the earth. Right on top of the trees I had belial’s permission to actually get his sigil as a tattoo next. Maybe orange shading around it or something. Then on my outer arm I want “liberate”. On the inner forearm I want “conquer”. Maybe finish the top with some dark clouds. Bang my quarter sleeve for belial is done. Upper arm I’ll save for amaymon so long as I get his permission. His sigil will go on my shoulder probably. Idk I have not thought all the designs for each gate keeper yet. I’m only going to do this as I actually pass through each one. Maybe by Satan I’ll look like a demonic monk :joy::joy::joy::joy:

In my sternum at some point I was thinking of getting the seal of the sorcerer. The triangle for empowerment and protection. And I think that all will cover my whole upper body lol

Ps: belial essentially said yes but be aware that strong changes in my atmosphere may happen. He seems to essentially be saying “go for it but be aware it’s an open sigil on you for the rest of your life”. I’m doing all 9. if I get permission from all 9 ofc. so idk how that energy is gonna change my life lol. But by then I would have finished every gate keeper.

1 Like

I honestly feel really bad for my younger brother. He’s 390 pounds. Wants to loose weight but doesn’t have any motivation and he even admit to that. It’s messing up his heart rhythm ect. And if something bad happened to him I would feel like shit because I know I could have helped him.

I never really done much rituals to help people that often but this is an exception because it’s family. Now I know if did something like I called belial or something to try and help him get off his ass of course he can ignore this motivation which would be severely unfortunate but if that’s the case at least I tried. Cause his health his going down.

1 Like

Just a silly thought. Have you guys ever seen return of the mummy. My favorite movie. Imagine How ridiculous would it be for every entity you summon physically appeared in front of you like that. Yes I know evocation can make them visible but imagine how chaotic that would be if they physically morphed into solid flesh in front of you. I’d probably either shit myself 4 times in a row or id generally have no words or both lol.

Me after seeing that: okie dokie artichokie that’s enough magick for me.

Jk :joy:

That would be cool though to visit Egypt nonetheless. I’d like to visit the city of the dead. I’d run out of storage space from all the photos on my phone lol

1 Like

I am going to rip my fucking head off if this insomnia keeps biting me in the damn ass anymore. I’m seeing a doctor I swear.

Satan recommended I talk to Hypnos as well🤓and if there is any chance that I can get sleep I’m going to take it cause I work night shift… and I cant take it anymore it’s already 6:18 in the damn morning. I’m calling Hypnos when I wake up…or when it’s later in the day…or when I actually have energy. I’m going to try to pass back out.

-sacred blood :nerd_face::nerd_face::disappointed:

2 Likes