The root of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)

What is the reason why OCD happens? Has it something to do with the pineal chakra or what?
I want to cure my disease ones and for all. So where should I start in my energy system?

2 Likes

The answer will depend on the system you use to explain it, based in that systems model of the world, or worldview.

Assuming we can put the system called Allopathic medicine aside, and focusing on esoteric explanations, you could be looking at an energy imbalance, parasitic infestation, curse, or soul fragment loss, and more I can’t think of off the top of my head.

So I would say, to work on this magickally, first pick a system, learn how that system views such thing and what they do about it and implement that. I don’t think it matters so much which one you choose as much as how committed you are to working it.

If it were me, I’d use qigong and treat it as an energy imbalance and blockages. Qigong has a track record of alleviating multiple psychological issues including OCD and depression. Here’s an article where someone talks about how this works with some practice ideas to try. Yt is full of videos explaining how to do both internal and external qigong in more detail.

5 Likes

From my experience, it depend on your OCD type and length of your mental ilness.

In first and basic stage of OCD, I think you can ignore the obsessions and compulsions, or banish, and they will disappear.

But it will take root time to time depend on maturity of soul and mind.

Making workings with just not energetic level, but with also mental and spirit level is better I think

I have used many rituals on the same time. Banishing with bell, invoking elemental balancing circle, chakra mantra vibration, exhale and inhale white gold energy.

As I understand the article, freeing the kundalini will cure OCD, so I suppose it’s a question about to work with all the chakras from base to top.

Banishing, strenghtening and clearing chakras, clearing and strenghtening aura. These are beneficial to a high degree and I think these can cure depression, social anxiety as well. But these was not enough to cure all OCD for me.

I recommend you to, make a direct work to OCD besides these, if you can.

What’s a soul fragment loss?

It’s a concept from shamanism, where, instead of getting a walk in or parasite, you get the opposite, a part of you leaves, usually because of strong emotional trauma. It can sometimes be recovered by the shaman going and finding it in the astral space and restoring it to the person.

1 Like

Are some of the planets corresponding to OCD? I was thinking Mercury but I’m not sure.