The Reverse Side

A few months ago I evoked Saturn and he brought up something completely unrelated to the matter that I called him for. He spoke of a place in the astral realm in which the attributes of the planets are reversed, so called “black” planets, “black” sun included (and I’m not entirely sure if this is an astral representation of the Black Sun or if it’s different). He said the north pole of Saturn is the gateway, but he told me not to go without the help of a powerful spirit. He recommended Janus. He told me that very harmful energy resides there and, like I said, the astrological attributes of the planets are reversed. Has anyone experienced something similar or been to this place?

1 Like

I wouldn’t visit a place with a numb Venus, but a silent Mercury sounds interesting

Earth is there too. Not sure what that would give off.

1 Like

A non-shitty planet, maybe

1 Like

But more importantly, Saturn showed me the sun in this place in a vision. He said getting the energy from it is the only good reason to go to this place. It looked like the sun but it was all black and spinning like crazy like a neutron star.