The relation between angels and demons

Demons are supervised by the might of angels. Each demon (from the 72 demons of Goetia) has a ruling angel (from 72 angels of shemhamphorash). The 72 demons are bound by these 72 angels. The angels and demons that I mentioned can also work together in harmony to access rare powers

1 Like

So I can utilize demonic energy to charge an angelic talisman for instance?

Sorry but why would you use demonic energy to charge an angelic talisman?

1 Like

When I do magical operations I do it in a demonic elemental balanced circle.

Are you aware of the law of polarity?

Angels and demons have the same “core” but are on other spectrums of the polarity.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what it means.

Yes you can use them together

Another thread ran on it hold on lemme find it might be a good read

Thread

Okay read the kyballion and step away from spirits for the moment

Demons exist on their own and angels exist on their own, there’s no polar opposites to one another because one doesn’t need to exist for the other two exist, they can work together just like any random humans can work together.

There are some individual entities that do not like one another like Azazel and Raphael but their dislike for one another is very understandable.

The idea where fallen angels can become demons is just as normal as how humans can become kitsune/nogitsune through Inari, or humans can become angels through Yahweh, or demons through Lilith and her sisters or Lucifer.

They exist separately but as all things energetic there’s a very basic level connectedness that’s often inflated.

2 Likes

What about Azazel and Michael?

I don’t think Azazel cares about Michael so they might be capable of working together. Azazel and Raphael is mainly due to Raphael binding him in Raqia, one of the seven heavens that is pure darkness.

1 Like

I have both a Michael triangle (the traditional) and Lucifeiran modified Triangle with Azazel’s name.

Raphael chained him and threw him into a pit with sharp stones face down so he’d never see the sun again.

Velenos to you is this a metaphor for azazel being locked away in our subconscious? Or was this a more literal account of the incident.I’m curious for your take on it.

God I’d have loved to see the battle between the two of them… hehehe some heavyweight championship action.

No it’s literal. Azazel literally hates Raphael for doing it.

2 Likes

Wow!!! Thanks Velenos…hehe I thought I was being Clever with thinking it a metaphor too.

Is it true that Magician summoned azazels familiar who led the Magician to where azazel was chained and the Magician smote the chain seven times, broke it and set Azazel free?

I believe Azazel was freed long before practitioners came into the picture

2 Likes

Ok so that’s just legend. Wow that’s cool Velenos. Thanks for telling me that.

I’ve asked the question directly, Barzabel’s consort would be considered an angel but when you get into planetary spirits ideas like infernal and celestial don’t mean very much. Like they’re just irrelevant, like if you would ask someone from England if they’re a Republican or a Democrat or someone from the US if they’re a Tory.

1 Like

Hmmm how about to decide for a path. A human is a human. One amoeba can split in 2

Yes, pretty much any type of entity can co-operate with another. It’s more of an individual type thing, then whether groups of entities can. Of course I’m sure there are some types of entities that don’t have good history with others – so that might cause conflict.

There have been lots of people here that work with both angels and demons. So it would work, unless the work you are doing with both of them might conflict with each other. Being more so the energy rather than the individual demon, and angel.