The reason the demons betrayed the elites

Well said! hail the great void chaos :dragon:!

2 Likes

@AdamThoth Sorry to throw off this thread, but…Was that a 40K reference at the end of your initial post?

2 Likes

Has the time already come?

2 Likes

I agree! I’m a normal American guy and my bloodline goes back to Solomon and Edward the 1st the Long shanks. Shanks meaning legs he was tall.

Yeah just look around, we are winning they are losing. Our power is more pure and our genes not degraded by continued inbreeding. It’s why everything works out for us and also they decided to molest and kill children rather than do the mission so… That’s why we went with Trump, they needed to be fired. But the Queen saw we were here and she jumped on our bandwagon. So we save the Queen!

2 Likes

But you have a princess already here :crown:

2 Likes

Yeah of course we do. :wink: but the Queen is a nice old lady so we keep her around.

2 Likes

Some of us are born directly from the father of chaos… Right, Nyaralathotep/Kek-sama, father?

1 Like

I always wondered what that meant!

Well it’s not actually male of female but has feminine and masculine aspects which when they hit our realm become spectrum ends. I am just one of those that prefers the feminine aspect of it so I call it the void chaos mother dragon. But it’s still Kek, Tiamat, Kali etc.

1 Like

Indeed. I like a balanced approach. Heqet/Hekate and Nyaralathotep/Kek. Mother and father. My own personal energy as a human is feminine geared for the most part (my preference) but spiritually I’m a hyper male.

1 Like

Help me understand…How can I balance my energy that way and what are the benefits?

1 Like

We’re referring to our spiritual parents, not entirely ourselves.

3 Likes

But what about the gay frogs

1 Like

That’s a good point

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

If you mean masculine and feminine, try this:

KEK is (also) the self-arising spark within is all, that’s why attempts to meme Pepe as different things to subvert Him always fail - He’s there anyway! :+1:

5 Likes

Gay frogs? What Gay frogs? What am I missing here?

4 Likes

Once again Alex Jones has the answer. :blush:

4 Likes

Oh yeah I remember him talking about that with all of the chemicals in the water.

1 Like